Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have a scene with Quinn. And I have to say that even though I don't like her, the scene was good. The music provided a climate. :D

paulpi1993

Apr 3, 2019
Wait, I missed Mona getting expelled, when was that? Was it on the DIK path?

Also does anyone has any clue what does it means the checkmate remark by Rihona to Quinn?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
DIK statuss (I think)
Previously swyped up on Nicole successfully.
Not dating Jill.
Went to the bar with Tommy.
Bought shots for the girls.
Agreed to sharing.
If it does require DIK status, then this is another thing that will get me mad because I've maintained CHICK status AND been able to interact with Nicole positively on Swyper, so this would be yet another example of why locking things to certain sides of the spectrum makes no sense because, aside from not going out with Jill, there's no reason why my MC shouldn't be able to have the threesome since he gets on well with Nicole.

When will be Steam version? Just wondering.
Probably not for another year.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
It seems like Nick would only have a problem with Tommy so it'd be weird if he was talking it out on all of them aswell, unless some of the DIKS aren't as nice as they seem

Psyentifik

Jul 21, 2017
Wait, I missed Mona getting expelled, when was that? Was it on the DIK path?

Also does anyone has any clue what does it means the checkmate remark by Rihona to Quinn?
It hasn't been confirmed. We just know she appears to be leaving campus.

Checkmate comment, I assume, means Josy and Maya outplayed Quinn by going to Arieth instead of her to get approval for their list. They got in and Maya was promised free tuition, which resulted in her blowing up at Quinn.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
So Maya is about to be busted and have to quit college and/or end her relationship?

It's ok Josy, DiK MC is here for you.
I think Maya is going to tell her father that MC is her boyfriend but it will be interesting to see if Maya and Josy walked in with her father in their room.

Reactions: Kellermann

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
If you look at the render, he's not following her. That's a shot of Maya's dad walking towards the college (in the background) and Mona leaving, going the opposite way, with her luggage.
You're right. From the angle and the crop I thought he was following, but looking closer... yeah, you're right. My bad.

Reactions: poopy13

Psyentifik

Jul 21, 2017
It seems like Nick would only have a problem with Tommy so it'd be weird if he was talking it out on all of them aswell, unless some of the DIKS aren't as nice as they seem
Vinny seems like a loose cannon. It wouldn't be that big of a stretch if Nick offered Vinny a small amount of inside help not knowing how far he would take things.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, I can't get the 3-way at the bar either. Can't do anything with Jumbo Tits either.

Nicole says hi to MC, so I assume I got on well with her previously.
DIK
Not dating Jill

But the bartender won't let me buy anything, he just ignores.

Attempted to edit a save, but there are way too many variables to figure that mess out. So, either I'll replay or wait for a save.

paulpi1993

Apr 3, 2019
It hasn't been confirmed. We just know she appears to be leaving campus.

Checkmate comment, I assume, means Josy and Maya outplayed Quinn by going to Arieth instead of her to get approval for their list. They got in and Maya was promised free tuition, which resulted in her blowing up at Quinn.
Thanks mate, but it seems weird, because that would mean Quinn didn't want them in the sorority so therefore why agree to Maya even pledging or even Josy since she arrived late. Plus she said to Maya that she will receive tuition knowing at one point she will have to tell her what was ''required'' of her in order to receive it. She could have said ''well talk about it later'' rather than saying she can't give her free tuition. I don't know something seems off about that.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes