KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
I downloaded the Mac version, the full version, and it will not open stating I do not have permission. Is there an issue with the Mac version? Or can someone advise what I need to do to open the file.

gerry662

May 5, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6.0 Compressed with WORKING MINIGAMES

THE MUSIC WAS REMOVED TO REDUCE THE SIZE TO MEET THE 2GB LIMIT OF RENPY TO MAKE EXPANSION APKs. A NORMAL APK CAN BE DONE BUT MANY PEOPLE WON'T BE ABLE TO PARSE THE APK AND INSTALL IT.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR 0.6.0 :
- Extract the .rar file you get using any archive extracting software on your Android.
- Install the APK.
- Copy "being.a.dik" folder to "Android/obb"
- Enjoy.
(!!KEEP IN MIND TO NOT RUN THE GAME BEFORE YOU DO THE 3rd STEP.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
can u add scrappymod to apk? thanks for ur work

LoneS2K

May 2, 2020
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers

Cheers. I've been playing your game for about a week now. I'll throw my wallet at you. Appreciate the entertainment and actual story. You're a wonderful and talented human being. My next adventure is Acting Lessons.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Cheers. I've been playing your game for about a week now. I'll throw my wallet at you. Appreciate the entertainment and actual story. You're a wonderful and talented human being. My next adventure is Acting Lessons.
He doesn't hang out around here anymore, though.

Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
is it too early to ask episode 7
cause this ep. was a bit tricky
ıt seems lıke a huge huge episode but it fınıshed earlıer than ı expected and all we do is
fuckıng josy and maya.The other scenes are all so short except envy scene and ım also quıte excited about the money ıssues of maya
sage is graduatıng jill isnot gonna see is anymore and maya may have to leave the school.if we are not gonna watch jerking scenes of MC,DPC better have some plans about keeping all the pussies around ı dont wanna Fuck quınns zombie mother.

SO GİMME THAT FUCKING 7.EP. FASTER THAN
AS FAST AS YOU CAN DPC.PLS I NEED THAT SO HARD

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Jade getting the majority of the screen time in the DIK path makes me think DPC really loves that character and plans on giving her a proper ending.

I can kinda see an MCxJade route working if Burke get's arrested for all the shady shit thats going on, not sure how we would deal with tybalt tho. :ROFLMAO:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Does anyone know how laptop pictures are opening up? Because I unlocked some but I don't know what I did. And was there a guyde of any kind to find pictures yet?

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
I downloaded the Mac version, the full version, and it will not open stating I do not have permission. Is there an issue with the Mac version? Or can someone advise what I need to do to open the file.
Sheesh. I feel like someone asks about this every other page.

Download The Unarchiver.
Double-finger click (right click) the zip file and select open with...
Open with The Unarchiver.
Bask in the glory of not having a trash app like Archive Utility fuck up the file.

Reactions: sader42

nekevac446

Nov 2, 2020
Is the compressed update patch working fine or is it showing any problems? I have compressed version 0.5.2 so should I download it?
Sorry, For Me it didn't work you can try Or just download the latest compressed version 0.6
It's Your Call

Feb 24, 2019
I still have a few magazine left to pick up

For this update I played all 3 routes (Chick (My main route),DIK & Neutral)

I got to say average episode (7/10)

Good Parts

-DRPINKCAKE tried to make a different from other game. I like his ambition.
(Minigame like strategy game, repair mansion game) and I like this minigame. It made BADIK different from other game.

-Dungeon&Dragon ministory, I've seen many posts that don't like this part, but for me this is that I enjoy very much in this
update. Many consequences, planning, detective time or choices that to many ending

I think after finishing this project, he should make another project like fantasy game. I think he's great with fantasy game haha.

-Jade&Bella scenes are the best for me haha (My main girl are Jill,Bella & Jade)

-Many unsolved mystery that he left us. It made me to look forward to next episode.

-Thank Drpinkcake for making 5 main girls different from each other. My sweet girl Jill, I like her very much in this update.
Her scene is very romantic for me. It's feel like she's very cute couple with our MC. It's not about sex and it's about love too for her.

-Renders are perfect as usual

-Songs are perfect

Bad Parts (Parts that I don't like)

-I think for the story is slow progress, I think he wants to keep story for longer (In this board mentions he planed for 12 episodes right?) I think if keep doing this. Slow progress on story people will get boring.

I can agree with 10 episodes up but for me it has to keep me in the loop too. Not like some episode like a side quest no progress on the main story I don't like that part and I think he tried to do that to keep the game longer.

He should have planned that this episode main story should be progress how much.

-Many lewd scene in Dungeon&Dragon.

What I expected in episode 7

-Lewd scene with Bella haha

-MC plan to get rid of Tybalt (This is I would like to see). Mc strikes back yeah.

-More of chick contents

-Endgame of professor Burke (What's he planning)

-Characters that don't show up many episodes (time for them to show up like Troy or male cashier in ep 1 (I can't remember his name sorry)

-I think for Jill she is slow burn compare to other main girls. We should get real scene with her haha.

-Maybe for me, Drpinkcake should start to solve some mystery that he left us. (He left us many mystery, I afraid he can't answer them all in last episode haha)

PS. Don't get me wrong, I like this game very much. I don't want people to get boring, so I think I should share my opinion and we together should share your opinion for the improving for our best game.

PS. We have to wait for 6 months (That's a sad part)

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
maybe its just me, but i feel like Jill wont be a worthwhile payoff at the end of all of this

it seems like its literally putting the pussy on a pedestal....
She definitely looks the best imo but I feel the same way.

The way the Jill plotline is playing out reminds me of my first real relationship........ At 15.

And considering how short and low quality the Ep. 6 scenes were we'll just have to wait and see in about 2 years, apparently.

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

It's an obb release because the game is now too big to port in a single apk file (thank you Java) and it would not be easy for most people to install. (especially if you've got limited space on your phone)

READ the installation instructions !

UPDATED: 05 June, 2020
Download the non-modded version here: Being a DIK [v0.5.0] [Dr PinkCake]
Download the modded version here: Being a DIK [v0.5.0] [Dr PinkCake] + Scrappy’s Walkthrough and Cheat mod

Installation process
1. Download all necessary files (Including APK and OBB). They both are included in a ZIP file.
2. Extract the files from the archive
3. Install the APK file. Do not open it because you need to do one more step.
4. You will also get from the zip file a folder usually named in.time2fap.[game_name] Move this folder to Android/obb
You should end up with Android/obb/in.time2fap.[game_name] when done correctly.
5. (Give the game storage permission if needed)

You can now launch the game.

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Pls update 0.6.0

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes