RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Finished two run throughs: one where I was on a Neutral Sage/Jill path and one where I did total Chick but fucked everyone, even the Quinn's menu girls.

In regards to Riona, it's subtly obvious that she's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arieth being a law major is also probably a hint that

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
Bad Parts (Parts that I don't like)

-I think for the story is slow progress, I think he wants to keep story for longer (In this board mentions he planed for 12 episodes right?) I think if keep doing this. Slow progress on story people will get boring.

I can agree with 10 episodes up but for me it has to keep me in the loop too. Not like some episode like a side quest no progress on the main story I don't like that part and I think he tried to do that to keep the game longer.

He should have planned that this episode main story should be progress how much.
To me it's soap opera style at its best. What did you expect? The main story is to enjoy one's life within a setting while several co-stars will be in focus. Mostly together with the MC. And so far, there's a lot going on! But too many nested story arcs can take the grip away. Of course! Not to mention tricky mini-games and free-roaming parts. Anyway, I just hope for more back stories.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Sheesh. I feel like someone asks about this every other page.

Download The Unarchiver.
Double-finger click (right click) the zip file and select open with...
Open with The Unarchiver.
Bask in the glory of not having a trash app like Archive Utility fuck up the file.
Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it. Sadly, I had done that and it will not open. Thanks again.

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6.0 Compressed with WORKING MINIGAMES

THE MUSIC WAS REMOVED TO REDUCE THE SIZE TO MEET THE 2GB LIMIT OF RENPY TO MAKE EXPANSION APKs. A NORMAL APK CAN BE DONE BUT MANY PEOPLE WON'T BE ABLE TO PARSE THE APK AND INSTALL IT.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR 0.6.0 :
- Extract the .rar file you get using any archive extracting software on your Android.
- Install the APK.
- Copy "being.a.dik" folder to "Android/obb"
- Enjoy.
(!!KEEP IN MIND TO NOT RUN THE GAME BEFORE YOU DO THE 3rd STEP.)

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Can u make another server i can't download on mega bcz of limit

Felipe Lope

Sep 2, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6.0 Compressed with WORKING MINIGAMES

THE MUSIC WAS REMOVED TO REDUCE THE SIZE TO MEET THE 2GB LIMIT OF RENPY TO MAKE EXPANSION APKs. A NORMAL APK CAN BE DONE BUT MANY PEOPLE WON'T BE ABLE TO PARSE THE APK AND INSTALL IT.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR 0.6.0 :
- Extract the .rar file you get using any archive extracting software on your Android.
- Install the APK.
- Copy "being.a.dik" folder to "Android/obb"
- Enjoy.
(!!KEEP IN MIND TO NOT RUN THE GAME BEFORE YOU DO THE 3rd STEP.)

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Can you upload the ported APK (6.0) on Google Drive or Mediafire? Because MEGA is glitchy for me, If you can, thank you very much! You'll be a life saver

cbrnewn1903

Apr 27, 2020
Somehow, during the unzipping process, the execute permission get stripped from the executable files inside the app. When this happens, the app won't run. The Unarchiver appears to do better in preserving these permissions than the build in utility.
The version of MacOS you are on might have to do with it. I'm on Mojave and for me, the game worked after unzipping with the build in utility.

makes sense. im on the new one (catalina) and i think it added a shit ton of new permissions

noyrf

Apr 29, 2019
so im using compressed version and loaded my 0.5.2 save and this traceback show up so any1 can give solution or something ?

4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes