Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
really? who has not done all of that already? lol I really don't wanna play everything again just for that
It's unlikely that anyone interested in M&J missed Maya's scene, yeah. It would be redoing everything from episode 3 onwards, not the best decision by DPC but I understand that had to be done just in case.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Not possible. Jill is ~2 years older than MC and MC's mom died giving birth to him, therefore Jill would have been ~2 when her sister died (if the sister was MC's mom). The photo in Jill's room shows her a lot older than that (5+ years old), and she has memories of her sister, so Jill is definitely not MC's aunt.
Based on the facts we know, she is not possibly the aunt.
Things to consider-
1- What if she didn't die during child birth, but was forced by the family to abandon Neil and young MC? Or more likely she died in some way defending the young MC, and Neil came up with the child birth story to not overburden the kid with guilt and grief?

2- Bella being best friends with a girl 14 years her junior is a bit odd. Not impossible, but odd. If Lynette had been her best friend, and told Bella to watch out for her, there would at least be a starting point

3- It has been stated multiple times by various folks that Jill can't be the aunt regardless of the timing based on the stated fact that DPC is not into the incest kink. I would maintain that this could still happen for a number of reasons-
A- DPC loves to throw curve balls into otherwise healthy and happy relationships.
B- To date there has been no sex between Jill and the MC.
C- Bella does not know the parentage of the MC, so she has no reason to speak thus far. A truly twisted future development could have something to do with Lynette being still alive, and having something to do with James and Bella's split.
D- We have 7+ diaries in existence that could shed light on Lynette's life and possible death, though the MC only has one.

So what I am stating is this. It seems unlikely that the MC's aunt is Jill. I do not think anything absolutely forbids that, including the picture and DPC stating that he is not into incest. He IS into throwing real crazy stuff into a story to bollocks it all up, and since we have not had sex with Jill, incest has not occurred. Is it emotional incest if true? Yes. Is it the illegal kink kind of incest no.
So while we believe at the moment that Jill is not the MC's aunt, I don't think it has been retired from all possibilities. DPC has killed off MAIN MAIN MAIN Love Interests before, for no greater reason than to cause a broken heart for the sake of the story. I would not put it past him to do the same here, but without killing Jill, just making her completely unavailable.

Reactions: MorbidViews21
Jul 17, 2020
Dang just finished EP 6 and as always great work. I loved the Mansion Minigame, but why I had to choose between Jill and Sage this time? Hardest decision to make for me...I hope I didn't fuck up with Jill now for choosing Sage over her.
i guess DPC's starting to narrow down LI choices, i didn't see it coming, sneaky bastard:LOL:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
really? who has not done all of that already? lol I really don't wanna play everything again just for that
When they mentioned there were only three items left to tick off the scavenger hunt I thought, what would happen if they weren't ticked off, so went back to a close enough save in episode 4, went to the Q&R scene instead of the Maya scene and then blitzed through to the M&J scene in episode 6. I'm pretty happy it actually changed things or I would have done all that for nothing - I think it was worth it.

Personally I think playing the entire game again makes episode 6 more enjoyable.

Reactions: ename144 and R1viel

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
i guess DPC's starting to narrow down LI choices, i didn't see it coming, sneaky bastard:LOL:
This is how he works. And do not think that your previous screwing around will not have some influence on things happening with your chosen love interest. In some cases a complete rejection could be happening. In his previous game, if you had a night of fun with some club girls, your LI would still have sex with you and carry on like normal. After a certain climactic moment, she dumps you in the epilogue, with either a chance to get back together, or not, depending.
Sooooo
It is likely that you may have to make new playthroughs to secure the love interest(s) you want.

Reactions: derek.is.the.key

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'm glad she came to help MC. I don't know why, but I like to see DIK's see Bella came to the MC. And that scene when she was leaving the MC room in the morning.. haha :D

But the scene before falling asleep was a bit scary. Plus this music..

Best scenes with Bella and Jill. :)
I really like Bella but her path doesn't make any progress...we still know nothing.

As for Jill, still snail peace, her scene was good, until that Tybalt blackmail bs...so he has money and influence ? so what Jills family has more, same goes for Rusty which would in all likelihood stand behind MC.
And apparently she didn't even try to figure out what really happend at the party, speak with the preps, staff, security, hots, guests she just accepted being blackmailed. Thats not how she was portrayed in ep 2 with Chad...and she still can't see what scum Tybalt is.

That scene was done even worse than the M/J library scene, she drives in her expensive sportcar, to the horse pasture her family owns and in the background u see a huge mansion of her family and than she says 'but Tybalt has money and influence' really :FacePalm:

I really hope Bella/Jill routes will get heavy focus, instead more M/J drama (because it is sooo long since their last drama) for what i couldn't care less, at least i hope majority of their drama is only on their path and not forced on all again, it feels they get too much content in nearly every ep. compared to the other LI's.

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
Lets remember $5000 is nothing compared to college tuition. At max it could get her through half a semester.
Mona's scholarship payment was also marked as 'pending', not sure what that is. It could be that Burke had something to do with it (the company, Warren LLC or something) and he revoked it because of EP5. Mona knew this was coming and she left. There could be more than meets the eye here.
Cathy's resignation was sudden though, there wasn't much foreshadowing of it other than her being late.
And Maya's dad well we all knew this was going to come.

On other news, does anyone have a full save w/ all rewards/scenes available? Thanks.
there's a scene in episode 2 that makes me think tommy knows about M+J's relationship, and I'm left wondering if he'd call Maya's dad to mess with josy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chociar666
Jul 17, 2020
This is how he works. And do not think that your previous screwing around will not have some influence on things happening with your chosen love interest. In some cases a complete rejection could be happening. In his previous game, if you had a night of fun with some club girls, your LI would still have sex with you and carry on like normal. After a certain climactic moment, she dumps you in the epilogue, with either a chance to get back together, or not, depending.
Sooooo
It is likely that you may have to make new playthroughs to secure the love interest(s) you want.
yeah, thats what im planning to do, separate saves, without screwing around. ive played AL too, my first adult vn, this choice between Jill and Sage gave me flashbacks, lol, i guess ive caught up with my mc's wild adventure i sometimes forgot who is the creator of this game, lol

Reactions: Arigon

Sajib437

Dec 29, 2019
Guys help me out here please.

I am in the Dungeon game and I need the acid and the code to the door.

I have already tried 3 times but couldn't get any info from tevern thugs.
Please help me out here.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Because this is DPC we are talking about. You know it's going to be an either/or choice for the majority of the money: Maya or Quinn and I'm not giving Quinn a red cent.
How about no to both ?
I couldn't care less what happens to Quinn, especially as Mona was one of my favorites.

As for Maya, well she can break up with Josy, problem solved doesn't bother me, if im not on their path.
On their path MC can help all he wants, but spare the whole rest of a similiar drama as ep 4.

Reactions: Rythan25

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
That scene was done even worse than the M/J library scene, she drives in her expensive sportcar, to the horse pasture her family owns and in the background u see a huge mansion of her family and than she says 'but Tybalt has money and influence' really :FacePalm:
Yeah I thought that scene was really fucking stupid it would be different if Tybalt was Burgmeister instead of Rusty but hes's not his dad is the dean and his mum is a teacher yet somehow he has a massive amount of power and influence despite being a joke for five episodes. He reminds me of Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter but unlike Malfoy he doesn't have the power to back up what he is saying.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
If you look at final episode DPC has not joined Josy and Maya as one in the reports, they are still separately, which leads me to think, and there are clues for it in the two routes, that it is possible that they could once again be a possible couple of the MC for separated, as if the trio breaks up or if the relationship between the two of them goes to shit

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
In the image files, Josy seems to be giving him a hand and thigh job which is something I didn't get, so perhaps it depends on RP with Josy or by choosing her in Ep 5.
you need to have not helped maya with her list before josy shows up, as far as i can tell the only way to do that is to have the quinn riona threesome

4.80 star(s) 1,514 Votes