Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This I agree with. Some paths blocking out some choices makes sense, but most of those look like it's "just because". There's not a real ingame reason for blocking Cathy or Jade for M&J players. Same for Jill and Nicole. I would be ok for consecuences for actions, but not for random blocks.
Increasingly I'm starting to feel like DPC is making a huge mistake with all this blocking and locking people out of moments with certain characters.

From a replayability standpoint, sure, it might seem like a good idea, but it creates a lot of inconsistencies within the story and how the MC is, based both on how they are generally portrayed and the actions of the player. For example, what happens with Quinn in this episode, from my perspective, makes no sense. He offers to help but she brushes him off simply because of his affinity and him being in a relationship with M&J, however, my MC accepted her number, used her services with Riona and Camila, won the cum-petition, had sex with her in Ep 4, and had a fairly a nice text conversation in Ep 5.

So to me, there is no reason why, in a realistic sense, Quinn wouldn't accept his help for the arbitrary reasons of not being on the DIK path and being with M&J because they're on relatively good terms based on the actions I've taken. This is where I think DPC is making a big mistake because the MC's actions and interactions are not being properly rewarded in most cases all for the sake of creating "replayability", even when it makes no sense to lock off certain content.

If you look at final episode DPC has not joined Josy and Maya as one in the reports, they are still separately, which leads me to think, and there are clues for it in the two routes, that it is possible that they could once again be a possible couple of the MC for separated, as if the trio breaks up or if the relationship between the two of them goes to shit
M&J still have separate moments and events with the MC so the separate summary sections are still useful to say what happened with each character in these moments.

Pizzarella

Jan 19, 2020
Guys help me out here please.

I am in the Dungeon game and I need the acid and the code to the door.

I have already tried 3 times but couldn't get any info from tevern thugs.
Please help me out here.
You need to get the code to unlock the door in the palace from the lowlifes in the bar. You need to have your guitar(lute) with you(DON'T trade for weapon or trade after getting the code; your call). The trust part can be guessed with who answers the question "How often do they come" and "How much they had drunk".
BUT, first ask the barkeeper how often they come to drink and how much they have drunk. Depending on the answer, choose the person(for me it was Dawe)
For the acid, either buy a pot from the craftswoman or ask Quinn(Moira) for secrets rather than fucking her...
After you unlock the door with the code from the lowlifes, use the button combination and get the pot and collect acid.

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
How can i get the scene with Nora?
You have to choose Sage when the option is given instead of Jill. Before that you should have had a good interaction with her on Swiper. Take the fake ID and after a while you will see Nora in the bar while ordering drinks. Make a move on her and afterwards you will get the scene with her))

Reactions: Esp``
Jul 17, 2020
If you look at final episode DPC has not joined Josy and Maya as one in the reports, they are still separately, which leads me to think, and there are clues for it in the two routes, that it is possible that they could once again be a possible couple of the MC for separated, as if the trio breaks up or if the relationship between the two of them goes to shit
ahh, yeah right there, another conflicted choice to make, poly relationship is just impossible for this game, lol

Sajib437

Dec 29, 2019
You need to get the code to unlock the door in the palace from the lowlifes in the bar. You need to have your guitar(lute) with you(DON'T trade for weapon or trade after getting the code; your call). The trust part can be guessed with who answers the question "How often do they come" and "How much they had drunk".
BUT, first ask the barkeeper how often they come to drink and how much they have drunk. Depending on the answer, choose the person(for me it was Dawe)
For the acid, either buy a pot from the craftswoman or ask Quinn(Moira) for secrets rather than fucking her...
After you unlock the door with the code from the lowlifes, use the button combination and get the pot and collect acid.
thanks a lot

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I really like Bella but her path doesn't make any progress...we still know nothing.

As for Jill, still snail peace, her scene was good, until that Tybalt blackmail bs...so he has money and influence ? so what Jills family has more, same goes for Rusty which would in all likelihood stand behind MC.
And apparently she didn't even try to figure out what really happend at the party, speak with the preps, staff, security, hots, guests she just accepted being blackmailed. Thats not how she was portrayed in ep 2 with Chad...and she still can't see what scum Tybalt is.

That scene was done even worse than the M/J library scene, she drives in her expensive sportcar, to the horse pasture her family owns and in the background u see a huge mansion of her family and than she says 'but Tybalt has money and influence' really :FacePalm:

I really hope Bella/Jill routes will get heavy focus, instead more M/J drama (because it is sooo long since their last drama) for what i couldn't care less, at least i hope majority of their drama is only on their path and not forced on all again, it feels they get too much content in nearly every ep. compared to the other LI's.
Jill has options and money, yes. It hurts a little that she easy gives in to that asshole Tybalt.. But here it can be said that there is a test for the MC. To prove he is innocent, that Jill can trust him, and build a relationship based on trust. (It probably depends on DIK / CHICK affinity here)
Together they will surely come up with something. After this picnic scene, MC convinced Jill.

Though it's still good that Jill doesn't believe Tybalt. She believes in MC, but does all this to keep MC from getting accused and from all this trouble.

It's nice if we got some evidence that Tybalt is such an asshole and creep (sniffing panties etc..:mad:)
It would be nice if Tybalt should be thrown out and he lose his position at the mansion.

Hope that will be resolved in the next update .. because in this update, even though I had some beautiful moments with Jill. We could feel this uncertainty, this sadness for all that Tybalt had done. I'm really sick of him.. where Jill and MC don't go (for example library, when Tybalt come to Jill), or when we get on her Rooster.. there's this Tybalt creep everywhere. He stalk Jill like no matter what.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
MC screwed up. Witnesses can place him at the scene and even running out the door just as the sprinklers go off. It's not that Tybalt weilds all this power, he's just got MC over a barrel and Jill is trying to protect him. Still, it sucks to be cockblocked by someone as pathetic as Tybbie...
That's what's annoying though he's been shown as being a pathetic joke for five episodes and now he is a generic antagonist that blackmails someone. I would hope at least if he has power over Jill she wouldn't just passively accept it instead at least be pissed off at him for trying it and maybe trying to find a way out of it instead of just doing what he said.

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
That's what's annoying though he's been shown as being a pathetic joke for five episodes and now he is a generic antagonist that blackmails someone. I would hope at least if he has power over Jill she wouldn't just passively accept it instead at least be pissed off at him for trying it and maybe trying to find a way out of it instead of just doing what he said.
Wholeheartedly agree

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Jill has options and money, yes. It hurts a little that she easy gives in to that asshole Tybalt.. But here it can be said that there is a test for the MC. To prove he is innocent, that Jill can trust him, and build a relationship based on trust. (It probably depends on DIK / CHICK affinity here)
Together they will surely come up with something. After this picnic scene, MC convinced Jill.

Though it's still good that Jill doesn't believe Tybalt. She believes in MC, but does all this to keep MC from getting accused and from all this trouble.

It's nice if we got some evidence that Tybalt is such an asshole and creep (sniffing panties etc..:mad:)
It would be nice if Tybalt should be thrown out and he lose his position at the mansion.

Hope that will be resolved in the next update .. because in this update, even though I had some beautiful moments with Jill. We could feel this uncertainty, this sadness for all that Tybalt had done. I'm really sick of him.. where Jill and MC don't go (for example library, when Tybalt come to Jill), or when we get on her Rooster.. there's this Tybalt creep everywhere. He stalk Jill like no matter what.
I really hope the MC/Jill will tell Bella about Tybalts blackmail, her reaction should be priceless and then she rips him a new one.

Yeah a few pics/video of Tybalts Melon and im sure he would stop the blackmail.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
M&J still have separate moments and events with the MC so the separate summary sections are still useful to say what happened with each character in these moments.
I know but you cannot deny that it is very possible that this happens.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I really hope the MC/Jill will tell Bella about Tybalts blackmail, her reaction should be priceless and then she rips him a new one.

Haha, that's a good idea! But we'll see in the next episode what's next. Hope there will be more scenes with Jill and Bella.

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
I finished 6 ep in my other save and I have a feeling that Rusty or Tommy will disappoint or betray us, because of those tapes with Jade or even Quinn. Anyone else with that feeling?

PS: I thought it was super cool that Jacob was an artist and "Jam Jam" being super submissive hahaha

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Ideally, yes, but I think we may be past the point of believing that the most obvious and satisfactory solution is what we'll see. More likely DPC is just going to continue ripping people's hearts out through their ass by making things increasingly more difficult and painful.

I know but you cannot deny that it is very possible that this happens.
Sadly I'd have to agree at this stage because I feel I'm losing all hope that there will be much of a good ending for anyone in this game.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
After this episode, MC's relationship with two main girls is in danger due to another person; Tybalt and Maya's father,
Jill´s problem is a bit easier to fix than Maya's problem.

An easy solution would be for the MC to pay for Maya's tuition, but I think that with 5000 he won't be able to do anything.

As for Tybalt, the MC has to find something to help him get rid of him.
Jill could easily help the mc by hiring a lawyer, her family is more powerful, but I doubt that her family will let Jill do something for the social status of the mc.
Jade maybe could help ?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Isabella knows this because at the moment when Jill publishes the photo of the ice cream Tybalt asks her who took the photo and Isabella responds to him saying that it was she who took the photo

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
An easy solution would be for the MC to pay for Maya's tuition, but I think that with 5000 he won't be able to do anything.
In this game's weird money system, 5000 could be 50,000 considering that it only costs $65 to repair a window and a year long VIP pass to the Pink Rose is just $10.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
MC is in the wrong, he committed a crime of trespass and I don't know what else by being involved in the intentional setting off of the sprinkler system (a lot of expensive stuff may have been damaged - luckily not Jill's piano - I think DPC wimped out on that one - could have been some real drama). When they actually did that in EP5 I though to myself, "This is pretty psycho". Jill is fairly naive and thinks she's protecting the MC by backing off. It's not up to Jill to solve this, the MC has to blackmail Tybalt even worse (something drug related perhaps).
I agree that the MC and Derek were in the wrong. My main issue is the same thing I have with every form of media that goes down the generic blackmail plot that we have seen since the dawn of time and it is that the person being blackmailed just passively accepts it and doesn't get pissed off at the person blackmailing them and doesn't immediately start trying to find a way out of it.

4.80 star(s) 1,514 Votes