Igor277

Oct 16, 2018
The one thing I dislike about this update was the DnG game. Sure, they can be fun, but they are way too long. Keep them short, you don't need branching in a side-game that doesn't impact anything in the actual game. I'd rather all that go into progressing the actual game, even if it's just other "IRL" filler content, instead of a fantasy game filler content.
True, that the moment with D&G is fun, but it seems to me that too much effort was spent on it, instead of promoting the story.
P.S Riona has the best scene for my opinion )

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Its the scene where you help her with some of scavenger hunt. just before it you have the choice to stay with maya or go to quinn. you need to the latter to get the 100% for the scene in episode 6
Which is fairly absurd. If you're persuing Maya (and Josy, by adittion, you should be with CHICK or NEUTRAL affinity) the logical thing is stay with her a ditch Quinn. So, deprive to all that people following the MaJo with his CHICK routes and keeping away from Quinn and the HOTs, of the 100% involving his favourite LI it's pretty unfair.

Bobloblaw1234

Nov 9, 2018
I knew there was no way that, that video was never gonna be released, so I kept it secret.

Also giving Derrick credit for banging the teacher makes the score much closer.

Though another run through with that video out there might make things more fun, gonna have to wait and see.
What tape are we talking about here? Am I missing something? Is the tape related to MC and Jade? Because I didnt do shit with her in my playthrough.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I got this on my 23rd free roam when I open josy message in the contact

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks2.rpy", line 198, in script
    $ renpy.pause(2)
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks2.rpy", line 198, in <module>
    $ renpy.pause(2)
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 56, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 74, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 79, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 80, in execute
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks2.rpy", line 198, in script
    $ renpy.pause(2)
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks2.rpy", line 198, in <module>
    $ renpy.pause(2)
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\exports.py", line 1471, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\ssss\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 56, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 74, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 79, in execute
  File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy", line 80, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 80, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.6.0
Sun Nov 15 19:54:28 2020
Are you using the mod? If so, I had the same issue but scrappy's fixed the problem, you need to redownload it then load a save from before the freeroam.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The one thing I dislike about this update was the DnG game. Sure, they can be fun, but they are way too long. Keep them short, you don't need branching in a side-game that doesn't impact anything in the actual game. I'd rather all that go into progressing the actual game, even if it's just other "IRL" filler content, instead of a fantasy game filler content.

I do like that he added a map to the bigger free-roam events though, pain in the butt before to click around and try to find stuff.
I remember back when that preview was released and I said it could maybe just be a dream sequence and that this would be better than a full-blown game because it would be shorter and could give some insight into the MC's thinking regarding all these girls and the relationships with them, but in a more amusing setting. I also remember how people thought that a dream sequence would be a terrible idea because anything that happened in it wouldn't be real and wouldn't advance the plot or aid character development, but an actual game might

Well, it turns out that this game was not only the biggest waste of time, effort, and resources, but 10 of the 19 scenes come from it and none of it was real and it also did absolutely nothing to advance the relationships, story, or provide anything of value. Oh, how I wish now that this had been just a short dream sequence. :cautious:

Last edited:

Bobloblaw1234

Nov 9, 2018
Also the fuck is up with Bella?
That chicks got some serious skellys in her closet.
Whats up with her husband?
Why is the door locked?
MC seen boots in there when looking under door.
Is he at war?
Did she kill him?

I replayed the game twice the last 3 days and the scenes shes in with Jill, her facial expressions are fucking scary. Shes up to no good.
And her releationship with Jill is fucking weird.

Reactions: johndoe19

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

I do like that he added a map to the bigger free-roam events though, pain in the butt before to click around and try to find stuff.
When I saw some of the teaser shots for the DnG stuff I thought it'd be cool. On first play through it didn't appeal to me much but then I tried a number of times to try to get the best outcome. It was quite funny with different MC stats. Sex with the various vendors and Sally's reactions etc. Even getting rejected by other characters (and Tybalt's horse head scared the hell outta me!). Only thing I was disappointed with (and maybe this is a very important DPC omen):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Do u really think we will be outside of Mayas issues just because u are not on her path ?
That may be working for Sage or Jills paths, but for M/J i doubt it...hopefully i will be wrong.
Mmmh... might have a point. But I won't be her fake boyfriend so her father will let her live her life. We'll lie and everything, just so we find a way of getting rid of him. But no more M/J drama aside from the one caused by our friendship. That ship has sailed, gone to the depths, rose again and sunk again.

Yeah i like my Bella path, but seriusly i don't think it will be something so mild as just her dumping the MC... probably going full mental breakdown or worse.
Yeah, she kinda freaked out after the "cleaning" *snort* but I can feel the dumping part... "It's my husband, have to stay with him especially after all that time ; besides we were just fooling around...." with a sad look on her face while she lie to herself.....
Or chasing me with the African mask on and a knife.... decisions, decisions....

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Which is fairly absurd. If you're persuing Maya (and Josy, by adittion, you should be with CHICK or NEUTRAL affinity) the logical thing is stay with her a ditch Quinn. So, deprive to all that people following the MaJo with his CHICK routes and keeping away from Quinn and the HOTs, of the 100% involving his favourite LI it's pretty unfair.
No dude this is where all you are wrong. Even though you have stayed as friends, I think that DPC has been leaving clues that the relationship of these 3 has not ended, they continue to feel things for MC and vice versa even if you don't want to.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Alignment in this game means very little except for the initial checks. I've heard people say Bella/Jill can only be pursued on a CHICK path which is completely wrong. My mc is a MASSIVE DIK and i'm still dating everyone but M&J, hell this was the first update that made u choose between 2 LI's (Sage and Jill).

4.80 star(s) 1,514 Votes