Oct 3, 2020
Awesome update as always mate!! I can't choose what i like the most in this update but really beauty artwork with girls and screenes!! Keep it up! For me theese are the most enjoyable moments:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you mind sharing some screenshots of the Jade scene?
I would like to use them for my wallpaper on my pc.

Thx in advance!

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Alright update, nothing mind blowing but good nevertheless.

Also kinda softly confirmed that Lynette is Jill's sister?
Almost mind blown, when you said that, but the age gap is too big. So I don't think so.

Nov 17, 2018
Damn my playthrough is such a mess. Im mainly playing the DIK route which at the moment has a lot more content and a shit ton more fun playing where as chick route can give me the best results with jill and bella which in all honesty my 2 favorite model atm. Sage is not too far though, My DIK route trying to bang jill probably not gonna end well, but its gonna be fun to see how it goes either way. At worse ill end up with sage which is in all honestly amazing as well

Reactions: johndoe19

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
What tape are we talking about here? Am I missing something? Is the tape related to MC and Jade? Because I didnt do shit with her in my playthrough.
Yes during the Jade/MC scene in episode 4 you can film it and hand it off to the DIKs.

Not a choice I usually make because I like getting D Boy laid has much as I can, he needs more than just Wendy.

Nov 6, 2018
guys any games you recommend
this update fucked me up (not because of Maya i couldn't care less.I just didnt like that i had to chose btw Jill and Sage this early on)
i recommend Midnight Paradise btw great shit

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Damn my playthrough is such a mess. Im mainly playing the DIK route which at the moment has a lot more content and a shit ton more fun playing where as chick route can give me the best results with jill and bella which in all honesty my 2 favorite model atm. Sage is not too far though, My DIK route trying to bang jill probably not gonna end well, but its gonna be fun to see how it goes either way. At worse ill end up with sage which is in all honestly amazing as well
Not sure where people keep getting this from, i have every single Jill/Bella scene unlocked and im in the massive DIK path and i haven't been doing any multiple playthroughs.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Alignment in this game means very little except for the initial checks. I've heard people say Bella/Jill can only be pursued on a CHICK path which is completely wrong. My mc is a MASSIVE DIK and i'm still dating everyone but M&J, hell this was the first update that made u choose between 2 LI's (Sage and Jill).
Well i remember one in wich we have to choose between party ( sage and hots ) or Maya

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Alignment in this game means very little except for the initial checks. I've heard people say Bella/Jill can only be pursued on a CHICK path which is completely wrong. My mc is a MASSIVE DIK and i'm still dating everyone but M&J, hell this was the first update that made u choose between 2 LI's (Sage and Jill).
You're confusing Status with Affinity. You can have Massive DIK status but DIK affinity is what will block you from Bella and Jill moments and will likely block you later. Also, if you have any DIK status you won't get some +RP points for Bella and Jill because they require CHICK status.

Reactions: chociar666

Bobloblaw1234

Nov 9, 2018
guys any games you recommend
this update fucked me up (not because of Maya i couldn't care less.I just didnt like that i had to chose btw Jill and Sage this early on)
i recommend Midnight Paradise btw great shit
I feel like Jill has been put on a pedestal and you are going to have to go through to many hoops to jump on that. I dont know if the pay off will be worth it.
Maybe if they pitted Jill vs Bella that would be a harder choice but between Jill & Sage - Sage all the way.

Nov 17, 2018
Not sure where people keep getting this from, i have every single Jill/Bella scene unlocked and im in the massive DIK path.
Couple of Jill scenes are missing though, like the one in Jill bed where the MC is beaten up by Chad and the Shower scene. I have to play through a chick route just to see that. Other then that i don't really see any miss content yet. Its just that you progress harder, make me second guess ever giving her a compliment nor should i peak her or not

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
You're confusing Status with Affinity. You can have Massive DIK status but DIK affinity is what will block you from Bella and Jill moments and will likely block you later. Also, if you have any DIK status you won't get some +RP points for Bella and Jill because they require CHICK status.
I just looked at my save, i have everything in the DIK column both affinity and status and i have every single jill/bella scene unlocked and yes that includes the bed and shower scene. To be fair i didn't pursue the M&J route so maybe that offset my choices some.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The one thing I dislike about this update was the DnG game. Sure, they can be fun, but they are way too long. Keep them short, you don't need branching in a side-game that doesn't impact anything in the actual game. I'd rather all that go into progressing the actual game, even if it's just other "IRL" filler content, instead of a fantasy game filler content.

I do like that he added a map to the bigger free-roam events though, pain in the butt before to click around and try to find stuff.
Exactly, DPC probably could have shaved off probably close to a month of production time if he would have gotten rid of the D&G story. I don't need a slow, plodding fantasy when I have so much to deal with back on campus. I hope the Patreon people don't plead with DPC for a thrid one.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Not sure where people keep getting this from, i have every single Jill/Bella scene unlocked and im in the massive DIK path and i haven't been doing any multiple playthroughs.
Massive DIK is status and not affinity.

There are two Jill scenes you can't get with DIK affinity, the hand hump scene at the start of chapter 3 because when she goes to move in your penis helmet pokes her in the eye.

And the shower scene in episode 4.

They're a bit easier on the chicky path because your compliments give them points instead of no points, but as long as you pass your tests and don't wear the penis helmet to lunch, both are pretty easy to lock up.

maybim2legit

Jul 18, 2020
Damn trying to download this on Nopy is super super slow. Its not my internet speed either since I can download other games on Nopy just fine but for whatever reason trying to download this only goes to like 2 MB/s

4.80 star(s) 1,514 Votes