TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
As I see it currently to begin to crack down on Burke we would need to first get a solid lead from the entire HOTs behind the scenes schemes of Quinn and Sarah, Melanie and Heather. As well as help Sage step up her game like Rusty is finally doing this episode. After that I can see working the Jade angle or DrPinkcake pulls a bit of a cliche with MCs mother side family being really powerful/plus help from Rusty and Jill to knock Tybalt down a few notches or straight up make Jill the new president because both Tybalt and Rich are rotten to the core.

But as it stands from the ending of ep6 would be after we have to deal with even more M&J drama...yey..../s

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I really like the game. BUT this episode had a lot of things I didn't like.
The first and biggest one - Sage had sex with me loooooot of times and yet she is falling apart, because she thinks Chad is cheating on her??? Just wtf?? Doesn't make any sense at all.. either that or she is the biggest hypocrate I've seen and I'm not sure if I still want her to be my main LI... Like she sucked me off, i fucked her in the ass, titjob, footjob, in pussy and everything one can imagine... Soooo that doesn't make any sense at all...
Second - DnD game was sooooo boring.. Like I dont get why would someone would waste sooo much time making sooo many renders and animations, thus making the episode release much longer for something like that. It's not even fap material, cuz its not real.. At least for me it wasn't... And making freeroam in the fantasy game makes it even worst for replay purposes, since you can't just skip it.. Pleeeasseee don't do that again... It's pointless.. All that effort could've been put into something else at least or skipped for a quicker episode realse..
Third - Is it just me or the scenes in that one weren't that hot.. Like I only liked 3 of them: Threesome and Nora, Quinn and Bella one... I really wish they were like smaller scenes with teasing. For example some footrub when we sit on the table to eat with Sage and Quinn, or some hand action from the girls that sit beside you.. I tought this was a perfect opportunity for it. Of course if the player decides to go on with it.. And was I the only one that tought Sally or some other nerdy girl could be caught in the library doing some webcamming for example and turnes out she is a slut or something like that? Some public scenes would also be hot.. I don't know.. I guess I just wanted some variety of scenes and teases. Not the stupid DnD game :D I think that affected me the most, cuz it was quite long as well..
4th - not a big one but still would have love some more swyper action and maybe some secrets found on the laptop since we can use it now.. Storywise there was almost no progression..
And lastly: I reaaally like the game. Thats not hate if it sounds like that.. just an opinion :)))
1) Sage started to show the mc attention because she was angry that Chad was cheating on her (and she was using the mc to spy on Chad). Once she had proof (the video) she said something like if he can do it to me, then I can do it to him and the flood gates opened. Eventually the relationship started to develop more (but it was the mc that kept encouraging it). But once Chad actually dumped Sage she was very down, it's typical for anyone to feel a deep hurt when dumped, even from a lousy relationship. Sage was pretty stupid to be with Chad though, even in the flashback at the beginning of Ep5 we see her being totally ignored by Chad. But she's supposed to be a human and they have been known to be stupid when in love.

2) I liked the DnG game, it just needed a payoff at the end (something that furthered the relationship with Jill, Josy or Maya). Also if you don't like it, just keep trying to hit Quinn's character with your guitar, you won't last long.

3) I agree there wasn't much subtle character interaction. Sarah grabbed your crotch when she sat down with you for lunch bit it was one screen and then over. It would have been more characteristic for Mel to notice and something happen from there. And all your other thoughts are good, it's like the finishing touches that made the previous episodes that bit more enjoyable.

4) Definitely felt the same. In the last several episodes, the clucks and the swipes were quite immersive. This time there was like one cluck per roam and it was related to something you were involved in, but there were no others. Having the gang all commenting and fighting over clucks was fun in the earlier episodes. Not much of it this time, and just the one catfishing swyper entry was boring.

All that said I still felt it was still a solid episode worthy of the rest of the seasons.

Reactions: solokoot

Gnomeking

Oct 24, 2017
I have a feeling that the $5000 that we got will play a larger part in what "path" you choose.
I'm not best at wording stuff, but I think it will either go to the lawsuit on a Jill path, or to help Maya on her and Josys path.
How it can help the DIKs or Sage I don't know, perhaps it's yet to be revealed.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I have a feeling that the $5000 that we got will play a larger part in what "path" you choose.
I'm not best at wording stuff, but I think it will either go to the lawsuit on a Jill path, or to help Maya on her and Josys path.
How it can help the DIKs or Sage I don't know, perhaps it's yet to be revealed.

We have to see how much is actually those 5000 are, because money in Badik is not very well defined.
Dik path, pay Quinn´s debt and in the Chick path pay for Maya´s tuition.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I can't wait until Bella finds out about Tybalts blackmail. Zero chance she lets that slimy creep come between Jill and MC. I'm sure she has more than one way of dealing with him :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As good as that sounds, I think it would be better for Jill to develop more of a backbone and realise that Tybalt is not good people. It's a classic trope with characters like Jill, and who knows if DPC will lean into it, that they start off meek and submissive but then develop some strength due to the influence of another, in this case, the MC.

Bella could also help with this by stopping babying Jill and just be like, "Oh for God's sake Jill, wake up! Tybalt's an ass! A slimy, sleazy ass who's only interested in you for your money. I've held back on telling you this, but not now when he's trying to blackmail you!" Something like that could be more beneficial to Jill than having Bella fight her battle for her. A bit of tough love.

New Theory:

Lily is an undercover cop, trying to uncover a drug/prostitution ring.
That would honestly be awesome! (y)

Maya and Josy: If you pick this, it could work. But that's just it. You have to pick the pair. They belong together themselves, whether you belong with them is another matter all together. Now, I can't see them cutting you out of their lives, you've clearly become important to both of them. But you don't get a choice of either Maya or Josy because the relationship just won't work without both of them keeping the group honest. (They've both lied and gotten a lot of second chances on their own, it'd be hard to trust one of them).
As a M&J fan, I have to say that I somewhat agree with this. I do agree/think that, in order for it to work out, the MC has to be able to pick them at this stage, but I'm not so sure that they can do well without him. Aside from the issue with Maya's Dad, there are some other cracks in the relationship and some that were revealed in the episode, like when Josy chats to that girl (Becky, I think it was) and afterwards Josy says something along the lines of her not being so bad and you can see Maya didn't like that response because Maya doesn't like her. So you can see some potential clashes when it comes to Josy's more outgoing nature and friendliness with people Maya doesn't like. Plus there's the fact that on the non-M&J path, they both still, deep down, really like the MC, and these buried feelings could cause friction because they might not be totally committed to each other anymore and they'll each sense something is wrong.

So I think that the MC could be very important in potentially making this a lasting relationship because he's like a unifying force, that whenever they have problems with each other, they still have him.

It's impossible to track all of almost 250 pages of comments so that's why I ask if someone who was more present during last few days could tell me what's public overall impression of Episode 6?
So esentially people liked this episode but they feel it's a filler which is a shame for 5 month wait till 7 episode.
I kinda agree, some character had good developement, like Sage or Tommy but with D&G you can't call that episode a filler.

Are there any more specific opinions about this episode?
So far, I'd say a lot of frequent opinions boil down to this:
  • Underwhelming due to the lack of story progress
  • Mansion repair system is a bit of a hassle
  • DnG game was overly long and generally unnecessary
  • Fuck Tybalt!
  • Lily is a badass
  • Poor Sage :cry:
  • Quinn had a great scene
  • Fuck Tybalt!
  • Sally is a bad bitch :devilish:
  • Bella has serious issues
  • Maya slapping Quinn was a strong moment for her
  • Poor Cathy :cry:
  • No seriously, FUCK TYBALT!! :mad:
  • Jill needs to grow a bit of a backbone
  • Nicole is awesome :love:
  • Is Nick a rat? :unsure:
  • Damn you, DPC, for making us choose between Sage and Jill
  • Poor Mona :cry:
  • I cannot stress this enough...FUCK. YOU. TYBALT!!! :mad: :mad: (and Burke too)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
sometimes in my opinion we miss what BADIK wants to be, it's a 100% teen drama, it's not an American pie but an Orange Country, Beverly Hills 90210 ...

if it weren't for the age of the characters it would be a full soap opera as moskyx sometimes claims.

I do not consider it a negative fact, but it positions it as a genre, the motivation of every scene, of every unexpected event is to generate drama

by Murphy's law a toast always falls on the side of the jam, in BADIK it will fall on the head of your ex who will therefore hinder your relationship ... :eek:

thenwe must add to the genre the way that DPC has of writing: frustrating, not at all consoling. and even here I don't mean it as an absolute flaw, if everything seems to go well something bad will happen to the MC, and often not due to the player's choices and therefore inevitable. as a player I have to take on feelings of guilt that do not belong to me (the double relationship with Maya and Josy, the assault at the Preps party ..)

I am waiting to complete at least another couple of routes to judge the last chapter, but the situation seems clear to me
It's probably more than that. It has aspects of a romantic comedy, a teen sex comedy, a thriller and a drama. Not many movies would throw all those genres in to one, and if they did they'd get the clichéd criticism of "the movie doesn't know what it wants to be", except I think this game does know, it wants to be everything (even psychological horror when you consider some of the theories behind Bella). And as messy as all that sounds, I think it works, and so does everyone who has rated this game so highly even though they are terrified it's going to end in a towering inferno.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
As good as that sounds, I think it would be better for Jill to develop more of a backbone and realise that Tybalt is not good people. It's a classic trope with characters like Jill, and who knows if DPC will lean into it, that they start off meek and submissive but then develop some strength due to the influence of another, in this case, the MC.

Bella could also help with this by stopping babying Jill and just be like, "Oh for God's sake Jill, wake up! Tybalt's an ass! A slimy, sleazy ass who's only interested in you for your money. I've held back on telling you this, but not now when he's trying to blackmail you!" Something like that could be more beneficial to Jill than having Bella fight her battle for her. A bit of tough love.

That would honestly be awesome! (y)

As a M&J fan, I have to say that I somewhat agree with this. I do agree/think that, in order for it to work out, the MC has to be able to pick them at this stage, but I'm not so sure that they can do well without him. Aside from the issue with Maya's Dad, there are some other cracks in the relationship and some that were revealed in the episode, like when Josy chats to that girl (Becky, I think it was) and afterwards Josy says something along the lines of her not being so bad and you can see Maya didn't like that response because Maya doesn't like her. So you can see some potential clashes when it comes to Josy's more outgoing nature and friendliness with people Maya doesn't like. Plus there's the fact that on the non-M&J path, they both still, deep down, really like the MC, and these buried feelings could cause friction because they might not be totally committed to each other anymore and they'll each sense something is wrong.

So I think that the MC could be very important in potentially making this a lasting relationship because he's like a unifying force, that whenever they have problems with each other, they still have him.

• Fuck Tybalt!
  • Lily is a badass
  • Fuck Tybalt!
  • I cannot stress this enough...FUCK. YOU. TYBALT!!! :mad: :mad: (and Burke too)
For the first time in several pages, I agree with you again in what you have said, especially about Josy and Maya

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Thats an interesting theory. I have Lily or Arieth as possibly getting bigger reveals later to their true intentions or identity that will shake the plot.
Interesting indeed, but Lily is (apparently) only 18 years old and most cops have to be at least 21. Not only that, but you need to have at least a couple of years of regular patrol under your belt before you can transfer to undercover work. Leaving the age aside, it's hard to imagine a cop subjecting herself to the stripper life with patrons finger banging your asshole on a nightly basis (looking at you MC). Lily being an informant would be more likely.

Reactions: behenkaloda

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
  • Fuck Tybalt!
  • Lily is a badass
  • Fuck Tybalt!
When you sum it all up like that, it actually sounds like a pretty good episode (not perfect obviously). My only arguments are I like the mansion repair (I expected some sort of repair minigame and this pretty much covers it adequately), and I enjoyed the DnG game, it was fun, especially if you taunted Sally all the way through it.

Regarding the whole Tybalt Dilemma, could it be as easily resolved as showing him the sex video with his mom and threaten to upload it in order for him to back off? I'm sure the solution will be more convoluted than that though.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
We have to see how much is actually those 5000 are, because money in Badik is not very well defined.
Dik path, pay Quinn´s debt and in the Chick path pay for Maya´s tuition.
I'd like the option to keep the money and invest it in the DIK house.

Buy a few things outside of the mini game, like pool tables or maybe a pool.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Interesting indeed, but Lily is (apparently) only 18 years old and most cops have to be at least 21. Not only that, but you need to have at least a couple of years of regular patrol under your belt before you can transfer to undercover work. Leaving the age aside, it's hard to imagine a cop subjecting herself to the stripper life with patrons finger banging your asshole on a nightly basis (looking at you MC). Lily being an informant would be more likely.
I imagine it would be acceptable for an undercover cop to lie about their age... Still, this theory is a fantasy I'm sure.

Reactions: behenkaloda

Giaochino

Mar 5, 2019
We might see MC/Jill/MC's friends vs Tybalt and his connection. Burke will surely make it hard for the MC and Tybalt will use every means at his disposal.
That would be the easy way out.
However Jill and Rusty are only heirs of the two families, I don't see the parents helping them with a problem concerning a friend. A nobody in term of achievement outside being able to bang every hot girl/stripper/teacher around campus.
Even worse Jill's dad could "side" with Tybalt in the "do not hang out with him". Of course if Tybalt double down with a "date me or I will sue" I can then see the Royce's going to an all out war.

But if MC can find something on Burke, present it to the two families and show them who is now leading the college this could help his Jill's route. With Burke gone Tybalt should be a nobody.
Maybe finding something on him could also lead on some positive for M/J route with some scholarship , but that would mean resort to real blackmail thus spiraling into something darker.

At the moment the only "easy drama" is Sage. It's "just" a break up.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'd like the option to keep the money and invest it in the DIK house.

Buy a few things outside of the mini game, like pool tables or maybe a pool.
Pool would be nice, but the effort required to set up an enjoyable pool game in Ren'Py would be pretty challenging, this game is great, but it's no Yakuza 0!

As a side note, regarding spending the 5k on the mansion, did anyone know that if you lose the CUMpetition (I had a pussy play through and that was part of it) and Derek gets the $10 VIP voucher, he spends it on the mansion rather than claiming the VIP treatment. Derek is a true bro!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's probably more than that. It has aspects of a romantic comedy, a teen sex comedy, a thriller and a drama. Not many movies would throw all those genres in to one, and if they did they'd get the clichéd criticism of "the movie doesn't know what it wants to be", except I think this game does know, it wants to be everything (even psychological horror when you consider some of the theories behind Bella). And as messy as all that sounds, I think it works, and so does everyone who has rated this game so highly even though they are terrified it's going to end in a towering inferno.
in teen drama there is room for all this, there are comic, erotic / sensual moments, sometimes even action

unknown twins, clones, rulers of foreign countries may appear ... there is no limit

but the center of the narrative is the drama, the sentimental sufferings of the protagonists, who are an inexhaustible source of ideas

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
in teen drama there is room for all this, there are comic, erotic / sensual moments, sometimes even action

unknown twins, clones, rulers of foreign countries may appear ... there is no limit

but the center of the narrative is the drama, the sentimental sufferings of the protagonists, who are an inexhaustible source of ideas
I'm thinking "Vampire Diaries"...

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I imagine it would be acceptable for an undercover cop to lie about their age... Still, this theory is a fantasy I'm sure.
Possible, but she doesn't look to be in her mid to late 20s; although, she does act much older than 18. It is implied that the guys knew her from high school, so unless she (fake) transferred in her senior year, I think it's unlikely she could be an experienced undercover cop. She also accepts $ to suck off MC and even tries to encourage Josy to get into the stripping life. Sketchy stuff from a cop. But, stranger things have happened. All I know is after ep. 6 I like her...a lot. I'm not into blondes, but she may be my new waifu (sorry Sage) just based upon how she stands up to Quinn.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
That would be the easy way out.
However Jill and Rusty are only heirs of the two families, I don't see the parents helping them with a problem concerning a friend. A nobody in term of achievement outside being able to bang every hot girl/stripper/teacher around campus.
Even worse Jill's dad could "side" with Tybalt in the "do not hang out with him". Of course if Tybalt double down with a "date me or I will sue" I can then see the Royce's going to an all out war.

But if MC can find something on Burke, present it to the two families and show them who is now leading the college this could help his Jill's route. With Burke gone Tybalt should be a nobody.
Maybe finding something on him could also lead on some positive for M/J route with some scholarship , but that would mean resort to real blackmail thus spiraling into something darker.

At the moment the only "easy drama" is Sage. It's "just" a break up.
BeingADIK_2020_10_11_20_11_59_752.jpg
Sage need someone who treats her the way she deserves and who gives her a lot of love.
I want to see how the relationship evolves, from fb to being a couple. When
Sage finished graduating, we have to see how the relationship with the MC works.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
  • Fuck Tybalt!
  • Lily is a badass
  • Fuck Tybalt!
To be honest that perfectly summs up by experience with this episode, especially choosing between Jill and Sage, Nicole, DnG was sooo unnecessary, is Nick a rat (someone leaked MC fucking a teacher) and of course the most important FUCK. YOU, TYBALT!!

On the side not, I think Bella knows about Tybalt's blackmail because she ignored him earlier + she lied about photographing Jill when she didn't had to. Bella previously told Tybalt that she wasn't with Jill when she posted that tennis photo on Roostergram.

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes