Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Arieth was the tentacle monster in the sewers during the D&G game.
Also, all the DIKs have slept with Arieth except you and maybe Derek, depending on your game. So prepare to be a target.
I have a feeling the DIK who said they fucked Arieth (don't remember his name) recently is lying. I don't know why, if it's to not be the odd one out in the group or to hide that he's gay (I'm not sure if he's the one I suspect it's gay). I think it's more obvious when he didn't know about the crabs when he should have. If he had fucked her he'd know.

Boy Blue

Sep 12, 2020
I think the 2 of them are also going to start rebelling against Quinn too. Camila and Mona had become fast friends and Camila's not going to be happy to find out that Mona's gone, especially when she knows why and who's responsible. Riona's also having doubts about everything, so these 2 teaming up to try and find a way out of their predicament could be possible.
What do you mean by why and who? how did you interpret that final scene? i think it was Mona decision to leave college before shit hit the fan, all we saw was Burke deleting her free tuition. Do you think he kicked her out?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: n0cn1l

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Cheats isn't available? i downloaded the patch but can't change the affection level nor money, any of you having the same problem?

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
I think the 2 of them are also going to start rebelling against Quinn too. Camila and Mona had become fast friends and Camila's not going to be happy to find out that Mona's gone, especially when she knows why and who's responsible. Riona's also having doubts about everything, so these 2 teaming up to try and find a way out of their predicament could be possible.
Riona, Camila and Lily vs Quinn - bloodbath edition

Were there any Arieth jokes this episode? I don't feel like there were any. That omission definitely would have contributed to the doom and gloom too.
The DIKs were making fun of her during MC's birthday party and she had a funny scene in the HOTs evaluation thing.

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
What do you mean by why and who? how did you interpret that final scene? i think it was Mona decision to leave college before shit hit the fan, all we saw was Burke deleting her free tuition. Do you think he kicked her out?
She made it clear in the beginning of the episode that she wanted things to go back to how they used to be. So, like, stay there without having to participate in the "restaurant business". I think she was forced to leave.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
There's her reaction to Maya and Josy showing her their scavenger hunt proof, and her brief cameo in D&G. So the episode was light on Arieth hijinks but not completely devoid of them.

Honestly, I didn't think the episode was all that dark. A lot of bad stuff is discussed, and there's clearly trouble coming in various directions (Bella, Sage, Jill), but for the most part I thought there was a good mix of upbeat and downbeat stuff. It's only the ending that really hammers the dark atmosphere, which means it will be up to Episode 7 to either break with that tone or do actual dark things. We'll find out in half a year or so...
Interesting thing is that there are 2 renders for it; one where she has 2 phones and one where she just has 1. With the 2 phones, she's seeing what Josy recorded of the threesome and what Maya recorded in Ep 3, and the with the 1 phone she's just seeing what Josy has on her phone because the Ep 3 scene with Maya didn't happen. What I like about it is Josy's face in the render with the 2 phones:

ep6_jm_call8b.jpg ep6_jm_call8.jpg

Clearly quite shocked to see what Maya and the MC were getting up to right before she arrived. :sneaky:

Whether Mona left of her own volition or was kicked out for some made-up, bogus reason, it was Quinn trying to get her involved in all of this and threatening her to keep quiet that caused this. It could serve as a wake-up call for Camila and even Riona, and I could see them trying to figure a way out of this.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I have a feeling the DIK who said they fucked Arieth (don't remember his name) recently is lying. I don't know why, if it's to not be the odd one out in the group or to hide that he's gay (I'm not sure if he's the one I suspect it's gay). I think it's more obvious when he didn't know about the crabs when he should have. If he had fucked her he'd know.
Nick does suggest fucking an Alpha, during the flashback of the boys creating the hell week board.

So he could very well be gay.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Interesting thing is that there are 2 renders for it; one where she has 2 phones and one where she just has 1. With the 2 phones, she's seeing what Josy recorded of the threesome and what Maya recorded in Ep 3, and the with the 1 phone she's just seeing what Josy has on her phone because the Ep 3 scene with Maya didn't happen. What I like about it is Josy's face in the render with the 2 phones:

View attachment 905168 View attachment 905167

Clearly quite shocked to see what Maya and the MC were getting up to right before she arrived. :sneaky:
I totally missed that, that's the subtle stuff I like.

Here's my favorite Arieth scene, it just cracked me up how random it was (not so subtle though).
arieth dive.gif

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
For dark, for example, we have many themes in The Deluca Family and nobody complains, I suppose the general theme is different, here we are at the university and not in a mafia network but it is interesting to see how depending on the game one changes his mind.
Deluca family is unhinged. The crazy humor throughout and then they go all child murdering psycho! BaDIK is a little more polished than that.

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
there's that scene of DIK celebrating like girls who spent the night at their house and while everyone runs out, Arieth celebrates with them haha

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes