felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I have a feeling the DIK who said they fucked Arieth (don't remember his name) recently is lying. I don't know why, if it's to not be the odd one out in the group or to hide that he's gay (I'm not sure if he's the one I suspect it's gay). I think it's more obvious when he didn't know about the crabs when he should have. If he had fucked her he'd know.
him?
screenshot0005.png

Jushak

Mar 22, 2019
The scary thing is that you make a good point. Both Arieth and the loud bearded guy at least have in common that they have this "my head empty"-smile, though the bearded guy does seem to be a functional person. Maybe Arieth got the derpy smile from her father and the actual derp from her mother :ROFLMAO:
...Wasn't it heavily implied that the guy is Sage's father and she's purposefully avoiding him?

Reactions: shazba

always86

Mar 19, 2020
For dark, for example, we have many themes in The Deluca Family and nobody complains, I suppose the general theme is different, here we are at the university and not in a mafia network but it is interesting to see how depending on the game one changes his mind.
It’s about reasonable expectations. In a Mafia game you might expect some humour. Whereas a game that spends the first 10+ hours being a college comedy, with some teen angst, moving to be a soap opera with some funny bits doesnt feel right, IMO. Still it could just be this episode where it felt to me like it’s all going wrong, and some thing start to pick up in the next. Things I feel took a turn for the worse this episode;

Bella - she was about to have a breakdown until MC hugged her,
Maya - situation with her father, not just that he has essentially stolen her money, but that he is creeping around her room
Cathy - deciding to leave (might make sense but still depressing)
Jill - Tybalt blackmail, just Feels like nothing is going MCs way
Quinn - father and abusive drug dealer, who presumably is making Quinn work for him
Quinn - getting mugged, making her position that much worse.
DiKs - one of them is almost certainly a traitor, between the cluck, the Jade video, someone snooping around MCs room and the stupidity of Bella staying over I’m not sure you Can trust anybody (I get that this is the point)
Mona - being blackmailed and at best chased out of school Made me feel shitty

And perhaps the darkest thing our boy Derek’s girl getting with Big A (lol)

Probably other stuff I’m forgetting

She made it clear in the beginning of the episode that she wanted things to go back to how they used to be. So, like, stay there without having to participate in the "restaurant business". I think she was forced to leave.
I think Mona has chosen to leave. If you can call it a choice. Between Quinn’s threats and the fear of Burke’s reaction she didn’t really have many other options.

Interesting thing is that there are 2 renders for it; one where she has 2 phones and one where she just has 1. With the 2 phones, she's seeing what Josy recorded of the threesome and what Maya recorded in Ep 3, and the with the 1 phone she's just seeing what Josy has on her phone because the Ep 3 scene with Maya didn't happen. What I like about it is Josy's face in the render with the 2 phones:

View attachment 905168 View attachment 905167

Clearly quite shocked to see what Maya and the MC were getting up to right before she arrived. :sneaky:

Whether Mona left of her own volition or was kicked out for some made-up, bogus reason, it was Quinn trying to get her involved in all of this and threatening her to keep quiet that caused this. It could serve as a wake-up call for Camila and even Riona, and I could see them trying to figure a way out of this.
Agreed, seems Riona is having her doubts and Camilla is going to be pissed about Mona. Doubt she’ll believe she just decided to leave.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Quinn - father and abusive drug dealer, who presumably is making Quinn work for him
I got the feeling that her Dad is dead, probably as a result of his line of work, and that she's probably doing this to pay off a debt he owed.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
...Wasn't it heavily implied that the guy is Sage's father and she's purposefully avoiding him?
He's wondering why his daughter isn't there and Sage is avoiding her father.

I'm in the he's Jill's father camp since Jill should be at the party but isn't because of Cathy situation. Sage's father wouldn't have the expectation of seeing her ther since she doesn't live in the mansion.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
It’s about reasonable expectations. In a Mafia game you might expect some humour. Whereas a game that spends the first 10+ hours being a college comedy, with some teen angst, moving to be a soap opera with some funny bits doesnt feel right, IMO. Still it could just be this episode where it felt to me like it’s all going wrong, and some thing start to pick up in the next. Things I feel took a turn for the worse this episode;

Bella - she was about to have a breakdown until MC hugged her,
Maya - situation with her father, not just that he has essentially stolen her money, but that he is creeping around her room
Cathy - deciding to leave (might make sense but still depressing)
Jill - Tybalt blackmail, just Feels like nothing is going MCs way
Quinn - getting mugged, making her position that much worse.
DiKs - one of them is almost certainly a traitor, between the cluck, the Jade video, someone snooping around MCs room and the stupidity of Bella staying over I’m not sure you Can trust anybody (I get that this is the point)
Mona - being blackmailed and at best chased out of school Made me feel shitty

And perhaps the darkest thing out boy Derek’s girl getting with Big A (lol)

Probably other stuff I’m forgetting

I think Mona has chosen to leave. If you can call it a choice. Between Quinn’s threats and the fear of Burke’s reaction she didn’t really have many other options.

Agreed, seems Riona is having her doubts and Camilla is going to be pissed about Mona. Doubt she’ll believe she just decided to leave.
Big A??? who?

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I got the odd feeling that Quinn is the sister of Vinny and he is behind all the shit - dealing drugs and running a prostitution ring (with Burke) to get the college and its people deep into trouble.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Oh. I figured the white haired guy was her dad. Not sure why exactly.
He is, and he's not there when Quinn goes to pick up the drugs which makes me think he's dead. She also seems quite melancholic and sad, like when she looks at what are clearly her height lines on the wall from growing up.

ep6_qd30.jpg ep6_qd31.jpg ep6_qd32.jpg

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

abx66

Jan 4, 2018
Hey there,
If there some linux users here, I can't run the BeingADIK.sh file : I get a "permisson denied" message though I ran a "chmod +x" first.
Someone to help me please ?
Best regards

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes