C00m3rZ00m3r

Oct 12, 2020
So, as an Isabella fan myself, I don't want to assume anything right off the bat, but there may be much more to her that we're not being shown. As we all know, she has a locked room in her house, but what's behind that locked room? This: Isabella's Husbands Shoes.png
As you can see, those are a pair of shoes, but what you may also see, is that they appear to be floating above ground. Those don't look like any ordinary pair of shoes or not even sneakers, those look like military boots. This adds on to the time that MC was drunk and stumbled upon a military figure in Isabella's house.

Not trying to start a conspiracy theory, but this does put a whole different perspective to Isabella. But do take this with a grain of salt, because who knows what the story behind this could really be.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I do think that Buddy mention her Father but that not means that he was talking to the Guy we saw at the beginning of the episode which I would say he is her older brother, he seems to me too young for being over 40 years old or more by the look.
Jade doesn't look like a 40 years old woman neither :WeSmart:

Like IkarusWestwood said, from the angle, Rox was obviously talking to a little girl :

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG

Which means he would look older in the present, just like Buddy and the junkie woman

5.PNG

The daddy's girl line makes no sense with an older brother and considering Rox had clearly the same symbol than Quinn, the connexion is pretty obvious.

4.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG 8.PNG 9.PNG 10.PNG 11.PNG

Last edited:

iowaboy1844

Oct 6, 2018
test

Jade doesn't look like a 40 years old woman neither :WeSmart:

Like IkarusWestwood said, from the angle, Rox was obviously talking to a little girl :

View attachment 905454 View attachment 905455 View attachment 905456

Which means he would look older in the present, just like Buddy and the junkie woman

View attachment 905460

The daddy's girl line makes no sense with an older brother and considering Rox had clearly the same symbol than Quinn, the connexion is pretty obvious.

View attachment 905472 View attachment 905475 View attachment 905476 View attachment 905478 View attachment 905479 View attachment 905480 View attachment 905481
My best guess is that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes