iowaboy1844

Oct 6, 2018
Wait a couple more minutes? Maybe there's another interaction you need to do before the clock changes.
Each time you talk with one of the people in your task list it advances time 2 minutes. Thus you need to see who you haven't talked to yet and talk to them first.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I didn't turn off the mini games at the start did I mess up?
If you want to unlock everything, you need to play through, at least once, with mini-games. Once, if you ace all of the mini-games, every time.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
guys im having trouble deciding something, for those who has cleared ep 6 i have a question about episode 4.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I remember correctly, I think you can't. Later in the game you may have to choose between Maya and Josy, Derek asks you if you have any feelings for one of them in ep5.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
guys im having trouble deciding something, for those who has cleared ep 6 i have a question about episode 4.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For now, you're cut off from both of them sexually by choosing Jade which means you won't get any scenes with them individually or together. It's possible there may be a solo path for either of them later, maybe even another chance at the throuple, but that is likely to be a long way off.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Hope the MC and Sage can develop something more with their Relationship to each other would really like to see them being together. but its probably not gonna happen tho because of many reasons... its fucking bugging me out tho she is so desperate for chad...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Reactions: TheRobotDevil

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I liked the episode.

I like Jill but she sometimes acts like 5 yo who believes their parents when they tell them that Santa Claus is real, even though she's like 21 or 22. She's far to gullible.

The Bella scene was really good. I think her questioning things is believable. She's married, much older than the MC, and potentially his professor. And she's concerned it's actual feelings she's developing for the MC.

M&J. The scenes were fine, there are still moments that happen between the two of them that tell me there is a chance they'll break up and the MC can choose to be with one of them. I feel like they are very different people, and they aren't always considerate of each other and in touch with the other one's feelings. Their relationship feels extremely forced to me.

And I feel like the narrative keeps putting it out there that Maya at heart is a Lesbian, and Josy leans more to straight, but is bi.

Maybe I picking up on something that isn't intended there? But that's the feeling I get.

Happy we got another Jade scene, I hope there's more in the future. And maybe she'll be able to get her cunt of a son off our backs? I really really hope we can get that fucker murdered somehow lol.

The Nora scene was hot, I hope there will be more with her in the future, even though she made it seem like it was a one off.

While is wish the Nicole scene wasn't a threesome, it was still a good scene.

The DnG stuff wasn't for me. Not interested in what amounts to a dream sequence.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes