The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Can anybody enlighten me about Vinny? He dropped college and became a drug dealer, apparently...I've seen in this forum somebody saying that he might be one of the culprits for the DIK mansion trashing? I'm confused...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Can anybody enlighten me about Vinny? He dropped college and became a drug dealer, apparently...I've seen in this forum somebody saying that he might be one of the culprits for the DIK mansion trashing? I'm confused...
Well, first of all, "dropped out" is speculative because Nick hesitates when saying it suggesting that he's probably lying as the truth of what happened may be protected by the "DIK secret code". In the flashback in Ep 5, Vinny hinted at being able to get drugs for their parties but Rusty was against the idea. My suspicion is that he was expelled for selling drugs on campus and he may still harbour a grudge against the DIKs for not standing by their "bro" and helping him to not get expelled.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Here, it gave me the sense that Josy wants this to work between the 3 of them and helping Maya overcome here worries is a big part of that.
or maybe Josy is the crazy one, the surprise wild card, the Yandare of the game.
Just think about it: She is fine with Fucking with the MC , and than later informing Maya , but she's a little disappointed when Maya and the MC were fucking, She felt left out. She is the one who were make the move on Maya, seducing her, pushing her boundaries. " this is what you wanted right?! " and She's the one who comes out with the Threesome idea right from the get go, She wants to be part of it. She is wild, naughty. I can see her being available in every path. Dik, neutral Chick. I can see her as being okay with MC fucking with everyone as long as She is part of it. - Jill & Josy, Threesome, here we go !!!! :love: - but she must be part of it, otherwise she might snap, and boom , obsessed, clingy Yandere.
I fucking love her, but there is gonna be something with her for sure.:eek:

Quinn being set up for this dark tragedy, and yet in the meantime, She show vulnerability only to the MC. Whereas Josy being nearly Perfect, it's just not feel right.
and as much of a cliche would it be , cliche is cliche because it's often true! :eek:

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Well, first of all, "dropped out" is speculative because Nick hesitates when saying it suggesting that he's probably lying as the truth of what happened may be protected by the "DIK secret code". In the flashback in Ep 5, Vinny hinted at being able to get drugs for their parties but Rusty was against the idea. My suspicion is that he was expelled for selling drugs on campus and he may still harbour a grudge against the DIKs for not standing by their "bro" and helping him to not get expelled.
That makes sense...do you think he has something to do with the mansion trashing?

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Ngl...I hated the DnD game. It felt like it had no other purpose than serving as filler. I don't want to play a game in a game in a game. The mini-games for money and skills were fine because it adds progression but this did nothing. If it was an anime, it would be a beach episode. I hope it was the first and last time.
Agreed on this and I think lots of people feel the same. That brought nothing of value, especially considering the amount of effort it must have taken to write and render. We could have had more plot development instead, and I'm flabbergasted why the dev would waste his time like that, unless it's an inclination towards trying to milk the game somewhat.

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Alright, I replayed the game again mostly going for the DIK path to have the most scenes with the people involved in the whole drug/prostitution ring and generally trying to pick up on clues I might have missed there.
Gonna put each topic in its own spoiler since this might be a lot of text and a lot of screens:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
So I was skimming through the image files of the game in ep 4 but this whole section never happened in the game but it is still there
its in game > images > ep 4 > Pinkrose
somehow i dont know
but i cant upload the images here

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That makes sense...do you think he has something to do with the mansion trashing?
I honestly don't see it.

The DIKs, on the spur of the moment, attacked the Jock house then en masse went to the Prep mansion leaving their own house unguarded. It would be contrived to imagine that Vinny was either conveniently nearby when this happened and decided to trash the mansion when they were out or was informed about it and made there way over to do it. The Jocks are definitely the ones who did it because they had the means and the motive.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So I was skimming through the image files of the game in ep 4 but this whole section never happened in the game but it is still there
its in game > images > ep 4 > Pinkrose
somehow i dont know
but i cant upload the images here
Ok so I snapped it
this scene never happened in the game
View attachment 905691
That happens when you stay with Derek. There's a free-roam portion in the Pink Rose where you can meet Sandy for the first time and have sex with Rose.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Ngl...I hated the DnD game. It felt like it had no other purpose than serving as filler. I don't want to play a game in a game in a game. The mini-games for money and skills were fine because it adds progression but this did nothing. If it was an anime, it would be a beach episode. I hope it was the first and last time.
Unless DPC decide that he implementing your DNG decisions in to the ending. "Hey remember when you betrayed your party members , and let everyone die in the DNG ? Well, No Happy ending for you " :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes