fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
I honestly don't see it.

The DIKs, on the spur of the moment, attacked the Jock house then en masse went to the Prep mansion leaving their own house unguarded. It would be contrived to imagine that Vinny was either conveniently nearby when this happened and decided to trash the mansion when they were out or was informed about it and made there way over to do it. The Jocks are definitely the ones who did it because they had the means and the motive.
The Jocks would have no reason to exclusively spare Nicks room and while everyone was calling the HOTs and others to try and find out where they were, Nick could easily have informed Vinny. With all the time it takes Derek to go back to his dorm and get the drone and all the time the DIKs are waiting outside while MC and Derek are crashing the party Vinny would have a lot of time. And he has a lot of experience rapidly destroying DIK rooms with Nicks support. Last time it was Nicks physical support as they destroyed the library, now it's Nicks support through information as Vinny destroys almost every other room and happens to use the exact same spray can he used to write "suck my DIK" in his room to write everything else.
The first point is the most important one though. The Jocks would not have destroyed every room except for Nicks.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Alright, I replayed the game again mostly going for the DIK path to have the most scenes with the people involved in the whole drug/prostitution ring and generally trying to pick up on clues I might have missed there.
Gonna put each topic in its own spoiler since this might be a lot of text and a lot of screens:
Excellent research and some really good points that I had not considered. I was hoping I could add something halfway intelligent to the conversation, but all I could think of was...God Damn, Sarah looks good in that picture! She has no soul but what a gorgeous lady.

Reactions: fakitap

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Excellent research and some really good points that I had not considered. I was hoping I could add something halfway intelligent to the conversation, but all I could think of was...God Damn, Sarah looks good in that picture! She has no soul but what a gorgeous lady.
Agreed. She definitely looks amazing but her "I have no emotions and am looking straight through you" stare is on point :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The Jocks would have no reason to exclusively spare Nicks room and while everyone was calling the HOTs and others to try and find out where they were, Nick could easily have informed Vinny. With all the time it takes Derek to go back to his dorm and get the drone and all the time the DIKs are waiting outside while MC and Derek are crashing the party Vinny would have a lot of time. And he has a lot of experience rapidly destroying DIK rooms with Nicks support. Last time it was Nicks physical support as they destroyed the library, now it's Nicks support through information as Vinny destroys almost every other room and happens to use the exact same spray can he used to write "suck my DIK" in his room to write everything else.
The first point is the most important one though. The Jocks would not have destroyed every room except for Nicks.
It still would seem convoluted to have Nick, for whatever reason, contact Vinny and let him know the house was unguarded in order to go trash it when the Jocks are right there looking for vengeance and Dawe has a clearly menacing expression on his face. It is supicious that Nick's room is untouched, but the orange spray paint could belong to the DIKs and the Jocks found it when they were trashing the place and decided to use it.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Just for the sake of clarity and the fact moving away from quotes and into paraphrasing doesn’t help discussion... nicks room wasn’t the only one not destroyed.

Yes, it was relatively undamaged, and dont get me wrong there’s a reason DPC put that line in the game, but to frame it as every room was trashed but his wasnt is a little misleading. Of the bedrooms his was damaged the least. He tidied it up fast.

Not saying there’s anything disproving the theory just that given our fondness for wild speculations on here we should probably stick to the source material not paraphrasing when we debate insignificant shit waaaaay too intensely.

Jan 5, 2019
* Attn: Android APK users

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-6-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-2874315

Not sure where it went be there was a ported apk here the other day. If you search The member or (porter 0011 ) and I used it to play the game the entire way thru. No moving of files needed. There were two links one with music one without. I downloaded the one with and didnt have any problems. In fact its modded and gives you the route and choices. The fights are easy to navigate and very winnable. I beat up Dawe, Chad well technically, and the big guy no problem. I do have a Samsung Note and used the pen so that helps and its helps for clicking on special renders, pocket $, and the buttons.
The only mini games or test you actually have to do for yourself are the English word scrambles. Every positive choice is highlighted with the Dik Affinity +/- or Girl +/- . THANK YOU 0011 YOU ROCK.... I actually went back and replayed the entire game. Mostly Dik, but went chik choice on Maya, Jill, Bella and felt like I got to have Hot times with The Hots and still have those intimate Jill/Bella scenes. Either way this APK version lets you play or at least see either scene in most cases or play the different options. Once again 0011 you Freakn rock. All these people on mac and pc with issues I breezed thru this entire game in 1 day and loved it.

This update was a lil different, but enjoyed it as always an update is an update. I have several games that are completed or abandoned so I dont complain about updates. I understand the time frame that is tons of info on this game. Keep on doing your thing Dr. PinkCake. Best Game out there. The Magnar scenes were a lil different and I agree with another poster that this update was all over the place, but I enjoyed it and To get as many scenes with different girls was a blast.

Last edited:

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
What about Quinn? I think she is rather sexy and her face is pretty attractive ;)
Quinn is kinda a mystery to me there are moments for me, where i just hate or dont care about her and there are moments where she gets interesting and awakes some bonding to her but its mixed, i think Quinn is still the most uniqe character in the game probably... at least for me...

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Just for the sake of clarity and the fact moving away from quotes and into paraphrasing doesn’t help discussion... nicks room wasn’t the only one not destroyed.

Yes, it was relatively undamaged, and dont get me wrong there’s a reason DPC put that line in the game, but to frame it as every room was trashed but his wasnt is a little misleading. Of the bedrooms his was damaged the least. He tidied it up fast.

Not saying there’s anything disproving the theory just that given our fondness for wild speculations on here we should probably stick to the source material not paraphrasing when we debate insignificant shit waaaaay too intensely.
I'm aware that we are mostly theorizing here, but still: The only source regarding his room "having been a mess but him having cleaned it up pretty fast" are Nicks own words. The room is already in a pristine state when we walk into it during the very first freeroam of EP6. That is a day or, considering that the house was trashed at night and we return in the morning before classes, just a couple hours after the destruction. Also there is one aspect of his room that still would not make sense even if he somehow cleaned up all destruction with a fingersnap. How come the intruder destroyed all other windows but his are fine? Did he also magically seal those in those few hours?

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I honestly don't see it.

The DIKs, on the spur of the moment, attacked the Jock house then en masse went to the Prep mansion leaving their own house unguarded. It would be contrived to imagine that Vinny was either conveniently nearby when this happened and decided to trash the mansion when they were out or was informed about it and made there way over to do it. The Jocks are definitely the ones who did it because they had the means and the motive.
I couldn't agree with you more, brother.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Do you guys think there will be an ending with Quinn?
I hope so, though let's not talk about endings, eh? This VN still has a long way to go, and I hope it's gonna be more than 4 seasons, because it is a masterpiece and DPC is a god.

Quinn is such a pleasant surprise in this update. I'm glad we can see the MC getting closer to her. In my review some pages ago, I said how much I enjoyed the sex scene with her...it was amazing, and I hope that we can see some good developing taking place from now on between the MC and Quinn :)

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Alright, I replayed the game again mostly going for the DIK path to have the most scenes with the people involved in the whole drug/prostitution ring and generally trying to pick up on clues I might have missed there.
Gonna put each topic in its own spoiler since this might be a lot of text and a lot of screens:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just a quck question how can you bring Quinn to your room everytime when i tried to help her she said that she doesnt need my help

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Nick being somehow related with the house trashing would be veeeery easy. I don't think DPC would ever leave such an obvious clue, not his style at all

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Just a quck question how can you bring Quinn to your room everytime when i tried to help her she said that she doesnt need my help
You definitely have to be on the DIK path but in case that is not enough, in the playthrough I used for those screens I made sure to get as close to her as possible, so:
- Not in a relationship with Josy/Maya,
- Used all her services (including hooking up with Sarah instead of kissing Sage during the DIK party in Episode 2)
- has the threesome with her and Riona
- smoked a blunt on the roof with her and had sex with her on said roof afterwards
- gave Riona $$$$$ during the prep party (and talked to her about the rooster incident before to make her trust me). Quinn actually comments on this by saying "Riona told me you already helped us" when you ask her how you can help with her money troubles. No clue if you need to give Riona 5$ or if just one is enough, but I had already maxed my brawler stats (so 2 fighters gave me $) and you can find 1$ at the party, so I gave her everything, knowing I would instantly be back at $$$$ anyway with those and the Shuffle game.

Not sure if ALL these things are neccessary though. I at least highly doubt that you can get her scene while being in a relationship with Maya and Josy because she likes you far less then.

Reactions: Jackie123

Giaochino

Mar 5, 2019
I'm aware that we are mostly theorizing here, but still: The only source regarding his room "having been a mess but him having cleaned it up pretty fast" are Nicks own words. The room is already in a pristine state when we walk into it during the very first freeroam of EP6. That is a day or, considering that the house was trashed at night and we return in the morning before classes, just a couple hours after the destruction. Also there is one aspect of his room that still would not make sense even if he somehow cleaned up all destruction with a fingersnap. How come the intruder destroyed all other windows but his are fine? Did he also magically seal those in those few hours?
"This is what we call an orgy of evidence" [cit]

No idea how much foreshadowing DPC does but Vinny trashed the entire house and didn't touch Nick's room for friendship? No one is going to suspect anything because "DIK's code"?
I mean it's possible, they are a confraternity and maybe they still trust each other, but it's a big stretch leaving only one bedroom untouched.

Likewise I don't believe the alpha did it. They are stupid, but not total morons. When Chad had to resign he made it clear to lay low, to not get more attention on them so the board won't uncover more shit.
It's seem really stupid leaving all that evidence around, all the alpha sign, dicks, everything broken, etc...

I believe the trashing was done by someone else. A third party.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Quinn is kinda a mystery to me there are moments for me, where i just hate or dont care about her and there are moments where she gets interesting and awakes some bonding to her but its mixed, i think Quinn is still the most uniqe character in the game probably... at least for me...
Do you want some sex scene with her? :)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes