bbking42

Aug 3, 2020
Honestly, I don't think any of this game is ugly, well maybe Arieth's who doesn't attract me at all xD, but the others are women / girls that any man would kill for.
Having attractive women is good for the game. What I like a lot is that the College aged women all have understandable personalities/backgrounds/stories without writing dealbreakers YET.

The older faculty are obviously an anomaly. While one in 10 might exist like this in a real world, this game packs slutty unwanted abandoned cougars in, with unrealism.....to our delight. The unrealism is that they act this way, not that they are all abandoned cougar sluts on the inside.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Fuck Tybalt. Piece of shit. I'm not into drama so i don't have great knowledge but this as to be one of the worst deusex machina for start a drama ever written.
It's almost clear that Jill doesn't really believe Tybalt nor feel threatened. She studies together, she plays D&G together, she goes into DIK's mansion and also at end of the picnic she seems pretty easily reassured after MC speech.

Still lawsuit could put MC in a pretty bad spot. Even if "arsoning" or whatever doesn't hold up in court there is still trespassing and property damage. Also money/knowledge difference is there. Also he could face punishment form the board like suspension or worse expulsion. To "win" he needs to bring down Tybalt's dad with some hard evidence or somehow level out the status difference, like his mother's family always wanted a part of B&R for reasons but couldn't put is feet in and now they can finally use this nephew for something.

Jill :love:
In the United States trespassing is a misdemeanor. Given the nature of the event, and that there were many residents, guest, and hired temp. workers present, the Preps would have an extremely difficult time making a case (especially as the MC has a standing invitation from Jill). As for property damage and arson, there is zero evidence of either implicating the MC. The one incident where Tybalt could make a case against the MC is if he had assaulted Tybalt, and even on that Tybalt initiated battery by slapping the MC first. Yet another example of DPC's badly contrived plots.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Have you never had friends? Or better yet, friends you have loved, fucked and kissed? I try to help my friends and more if I care so much about them, as is the case.
Yes, and in what way are the people who lead you on, used you and then dumped you, your friend's?

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
In the United States trespassing is a misdemeanor. Given the nature of the event, and that there were many residents, guest, and hired temp. workers present, the Preps would have an extremely difficult time making a case (especially as the MC has a standing invitation from Jill). As for property damage and arson, there is zero evidence of either implicating the MC. The one incident where Tybalt could make a case against the MC is if he had assaulted Tybalt, and even on that Tybalt initiated battery by slapping the MC first. Yet another example of DPC's badly contrived plots.
Exactly. It's not like Jill could walk around the mansion and see nothing burned down. As for the trespassing charge, Tybalt doesn't own the house. The cops aren't going to give a fuck if one of Jill's guests is in the house.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Yes, and in what way are the people who lead you on, used you and then dumped you, your friend's?
That's your way of seeing it, I don't see it that way. Also, if you are the one who rejects them, do not expect they to come and cry at your home and ask you to come back with them xD

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Anyone know how many dates we've had with Jill? officially, I'm not sure if it's been 2 or 3 ...
I only mention it because if you reload on the first date with Jill she talks about the rules of dating and she mentions that the third date is when you should have sex, so you know ;)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That it is. ;)

View attachment 905870 View attachment 905871 View attachment 905872 View attachment 905875 View attachment 905877 View attachment 905878 View attachment 905879 View attachment 905880

I know she just started taking some D in her V, but I really hope we get to put that D in her A before the end. :love:
those pink holes are ready for it :devilish:
BeingADIK 2020-11-19 00-45-50-96.png
also DAT ASS Josy :love:
BeingADIK 2020-11-19 00-44-48-99.png

but come on. PINK underwear, PINK butt hole, PINK dildo. I told you SHE is a Yandere:ROFLMAO:, don't tell me I didn't warn you:LOL:

Last edited:

Yoongbo

Dec 19, 2019
I lost my season 1 save file, it's been a while, what can I do to start right from where it ended ?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes