ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
That choice was definitely diappointing because even though we are eventually going to have start making choices like this, it's not like the MC couldn't have said, "That's sounds great, it's just that I promised a friend I'd check up on them. They're not feeling so good so I thought I'd go see how they are and if they needed anything. But, hey, do you know what? It shouldn't take long, so give me half an hour and then we can go out." Realistically, he could do both, check on Sage and go on a date with Jill, but this is an unfortunate consequence of game mechanics that it forces an otherwise illogical choice here just for the sake of it.
Yeah, it sort of boggles the mind that Jill expected the MC to leave immediately instead of assuming she would need to coordinate their schedules. I don't think she knew he had the whole day off; they haven't spoken much during the week, but I can't remember for certain if the topic came up in the library. But the dilemma just vanishes if Jill could wait an hour, so c'est la vie.

That said, it's a lot less problematic if this doesn't actually foreclose future paths with Jill. I'm not keen on the odds (given how irrationally Jill is taking Tybalt's ultimatum), but there is at least a chance MCs previously on the Jill route could still have a shot. Presumably she will eventually explain the whole Tybalt situation to MCs on a friendship path with her, so the topic should come up again... someday.

On a similar note, I'm now a bit worried about the concert. It was unpleasant watching Jill struggle with the piano when she refused to call the MC. Does this mean some of paths will never get to play that song on the guitar for her, or is that going to be the excuse to defy Tybalt and kick off whatever the next phase of Jill's story is? I wish I knew.

I think if you're on the friend path with Sage you don't get that option. You need to be FWB with her, so that would be kinda awkward bringing Jill along.
No, you definitely have the option to tend to Sage even if you turned her down.* The hangout is the same but it ends early, with Sage just falling asleep instead of cuddling with the MC first. But the MC does have to choose to call Sage, it isn't a mandatory task the way it is for FWB.

*Well, as long as you agreed to give her guitar lessons, and maybe called her in Episode 5; I've never tried snubbing Sage completely, so I don't know if there are specific triggers.

Reactions: Kuraii and Trojaner

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
In the United States trespassing is a misdemeanor. Given the nature of the event, and that there were many residents, guest, and hired temp. workers present, the Preps would have an extremely difficult time making a case (especially as the MC has a standing invitation from Jill). As for property damage and arson, there is zero evidence of either implicating the MC. The one incident where Tybalt could make a case against the MC is if he had assaulted Tybalt, and even on that Tybalt initiated battery by slapping the MC first. Yet another example of DPC's badly contrived plots.
I'm not sure that it's a badly contrived plot. Tybalt is an unpleasant person and he definitely wants to keep the mc away from Jill. He saw this as an opportunity to drive the wedge.

When Jill asks where the fire was he tells her that he doesn't want to worry her about those details (obviously we know the truth).

When he tells Jill to stay away from the MC, we don't see that actual part of the conversation, but it's unlikely that he said, "unless you stay away from mc and suck my cock, I'm pressing charges!". He would have gone with the whole, "this mc is a really bad influence, I'm very worried about you hanging out with him, just look what he did to the mansion, if you're not going to stay away from him for your own good, I will be forced to have him charged, you know I only have your well being in mind, and by the way, my cock is very lonely. Now are you sure you don't want to partake in this watermelon?".

Whether it would stand up in court or not is not the point, it's whether it would convince Jill to back off.

To be honest, if I was Tybalt and the MC did this to me, I'd be looking at how to hit him hard, I'd look at suing for damages (I imagine there'd but a lot of electrical equipment that took a hit once the sprinklers came on).

Last edited:
Reactions: n0cn1l

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, it sort of boggles the mind that Jill expected the MC to leave immediately instead of assuming she would need to coordinate their schedules. I don't think she knew he had the whole day off; they haven't spoken much during the week, but I can't remember for certain if the topic came up in the library. But the dilemma just vanishes if Jill could wait an hour, so c'est la vie.

That said, it's a lot less problematic if this doesn't actually foreclose future paths with Jill. I'm not keen on the odds (given how irrationally Jill is taking Tybalt's ultimatum), but there is at least a chance MCs previously on the Jill route could still have a shot. Presumably she will eventually explain the whole Tybalt situation to MCs on a friendship path with her, so the topic should come up again... someday.
As much as this choice sucked, I don't think it closes Jill's path or will be a factor in closing it either, unless those 4 lost RP are going to matter later. Jill seems to be thinking it's some sort of sign to not cut off ties with him because she was all geared up to have to break it to him on their date but then he tells her he has other plans, so she seems to see this like some fated coincidence, that if she doesn't have to go through with it now then maybe she doesn't have to go through with it at all.

My biggest concern is breaking her heart if you can carry this relationship all the way to near the finish and then choose someone else. It might seem cruel to her, but I want to be able to do as much as possible with her, even if it means at the end I choose M&J, but that all depends on how that relationship goes and whether they will even be an option at the end. Essentially, I try to see my "man-whore" route as "keeping my options open".

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That choice was definitely diappointing because even though we are eventually going to have start making choices like this, it's not like the MC couldn't have said, "That's sounds great, it's just that I promised a friend I'd check up on them. They're not feeling so good so I thought I'd go see how they are and if they needed anything. But, hey, do you know what? It shouldn't take long, so give me half an hour and then we can go out." Realistically, he could do both, check on Sage and go on a date with Jill, but this is an unfortunate consequence of game mechanics that it forces an otherwise illogical choice here just for the sake of it.
So you're saying, go see a friend who's holed up in bed because they are so sick (she could be milking it to get a bit more sympathy but she's not really like that). Spoon for a bit, breathe in that deep musky scent, maybe even lick her face for more optimal germ transfer, then go off and see the love of your life and see if you can give her the coronavirus while you're at it? Nah, if you're gonna hang out with a flu dosed friend, you gotta fill out declaration forms and everything - two week quarantine minimum!

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hey guys i played this game 2 days ago and really love the story and models (specially sage)
just wanted to say this game reminde me of a movie: (american pie beta house) so fun movie
story in movie and game is so much like each other :unsure:
You, sir, have chosen your waifu wisely. I've never watched american pie movie, but I heard similar sentiments from others. I know DPC is a big fan of the college comedy films, which is one of the reasons he made BaDIK.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So you're saying, go see a friend who's holed up in bed because they are so sick (she could be milking it to get a bit more sympathy but she's not really like that). Spoon for a bit, breathe in that deep musky smell, maybe even lick her face for more optimal germ transfer, then go off and see the love of your life and see if you can give her the coronavirus while you're at it? Nah, if you're gonna hang out with a flu dosed friend, you gotta fill out declaration forms and everything - two week quarantine minimum!
And yet he goes out to a bar afterwards where he can potentially have sex with 3 people. So he's clearly not all that worried about spreading germs.

Also, who says that Jill is the love of life? She's a girl he can be seeing that he's got feelings for, but he could easily have feelings for all the rest.

Reactions: joaodasdesgracas

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
And yet he goes out to a bar afterwards where he can potentially have sex with 3 people. So he's clearly not all that worried about spreading germs.

Also, who says that Jill is the love of life? She's a girl he can be seeing that he's got feelings for, but he could easily have feelings for all the rest.
I may have exaggerated some aspects a tad...

But anyway, going to a bar during a coronavirus epidemic is exactly what everyone is up to these days.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
You, sir, have chosen your waifu wisely. I've never watched american pie movie, but I heard similar sentiments from others. I know DPC is a big fan of the college comedy films, which is one of the reasons he made BaDIK.
And what are you waiting for see it? I saw it when i was 9 yo haha, the 2nd part is better though. The Stiffmaister is coming home baby uuuuuuu

mido11448

Sep 18, 2020
after update from 0.5.2 to 0.6.1 It keeps crashing and still seeing 0.5.2 version on bottom right corner even I extract the files into the game folder.

I tried all possibilities without success.

what should I do?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
As much as this choice sucked, I don't think it closes Jill's path or will be a factor in closing it either, unless those 4 lost RP are going to matter later. Jill seems to be thinking it's some sort of sign to not cut off ties with him because she was all geared up to have to break it to him on their date but then he tells her he has other plans, so she seems to see this like some fated coincidence, that if she doesn't have to go through with it now then maybe she doesn't have to go through with it at all.
Huh. I don't want to make you feel any worse about this episode, but I assumed Jill took it as a sign that she SHOULD cut off ties with him.
Jill_sign_1.jpg Jill_sign_2.jpg Jill_sign_3.jpg
Jill's line about not even telling the MC mirrors what she says if she chooses NOT to call the MC when practicing the piano earlier:
Jill_dont_call_1.jpg Jill_dont_call_2.jpg

So my take was that Jill takes the lack of perfect unplanned schedule coordination as a sign that she should just stop seeing the MC without any explanation, the same way she does if the MC hadn't been on her path in the first place.

I'd certainly be thrilled to be wrong about this.

My biggest concern is breaking her heart if you can carry this relationship all the way to near the finish and then choose someone else. It might seem cruel to her, but I want to be able to do as much as possible with her, even if it means at the end I choose M&J, but that all depends on how that relationship goes and whether they will even be an option at the end. Essentially, I try to see my "man-whore" route as "keeping my options open".
Far be it from me to man-whore-shame you, but I think Jill is not someone who will take the MC playing the field very well. She may accept the MC dating multiple women, but I don't think she would consider 'sex' part of simple dating.

I'd advice making a separate playthrough for her, at least following this point. Personally, I find all the different playthroughs fun. The game has enough crazy attention to detail that each one can usually find a few unique quirks to it. And it's something fun to do in the months of waiting. Just an idea, of course.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'd advice making a separate playthrough for her, at least following this point. Personally, I find all the different playthroughs fun. The game has enough crazy attention to detail that each one can usually find a few unique quirks to it. And it's something fun to do in the months of waiting. Just an idea, of course.
Multiple playthroughs are essential. I'm only really into one of the main LIs, but I'm at least having some fun with the others. People who are committed to just one save are missing out on so much amazing content. I've got five saves and honestly, I could probably do more. I'm still working on getting all five saves up-to-date, which, like you said, helps pass the time until the next update.

Reactions: Blackford
Oct 30, 2020
Very good is a very fun teen comedy. I recommend American pie 1,2,3 and American Pie Reunion. I grew up with movies like this, or This is not another stupid american teen movie xd My school days were cool
Americans pie movies was great i remember first time my friend came to me and say dude i found a great comedy
and i was like bring it on :LOL:
after watching the American pie 1 2 3 loved the movieone of best movies i ever saw
you have a great taste for comedy mate

Reactions: Gladheim

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
after update from 0.5.2 to 0.6.1 It keeps crashing and still seeing 0.5.2 version on bottom right corner even I extract the files into the game folder.

I tried all possibilities without success.

what should I do?
If that doesn't work, your only solution is to download the new version of the entire game.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So my take was that Jill takes the lack of perfect unplanned schedule coordination as a sign that she should just stop seeing the MC without any explanation, the same way she does if the MC hadn't been on her path in the first place.
I can't see it just sliding down this path. It's not like she'd just disappear off the planet. She's now in the mc's circle of friends, under all path directions, and he'd surely ask her on another date if he was so inclined. At that point she'd have to come clean and we'd be right where we are now anyway.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Huh. I don't want to make you feel any worse about this episode, but I assumed Jill took it as a sign that she SHOULD cut off ties with him.
View attachment 905991 View attachment 905992 View attachment 905993
Jill's line about not even telling the MC mirrors what she says if she chooses NOT to call the MC when practicing the piano earlier:
View attachment 905994 View attachment 905995

I'd certainly be thrilled to be wrong about this.
I'm guessing that's from a playthtrough that hasn't focused a whole lot on Jill because I've done everything positive with her with the exception of the shower scene and got near-max RP with her, so that piano scene plays out differently as she calls him without question and so when she says, "Maybe it's a sign?", it feels like, since she planned to tell tell him and something else has intervened to prevent that, she sees it as a sign that she doesn't have to do this.

Jill is too nice of a person to just cut ties with someone without giving them an explanation, so to say she would do this with the MC goes against her character in a very big way which is why I don't read it that way.

Reactions: Trojaner
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes