bbking42

Aug 3, 2020
Thank you! Maya would have been my number 1 girl, but the overdone skin imperfections are gross to look at during the sex scenes and snuggle scenes.
I noticed the same thing. Her face is like 100% concealer and shit too. It's a good thing she isn't born ugly.

EDIT: I just got back from talking to the family Catholic Priest about Maya's skin. He plays the game too. He said that it must be when the beads of holy water landed on her since she was young. The holy water causing permanent burns on her unholy/ungodly lesbian skin ....abomination! ---- J/K

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The only thing that bothers me in this game (visually) is the use of the bump mapping/pores on the models in some scenes, it's not *every* scene but in many it's almost a bit excessive. These pictures (as amazing as they are) really show it off on Maya.
He does so much better with the special renders, it's a shame he hasn't made improvements in the main game. But honestly, I don't really notice because that girl has a fantastic body and beautiful face, and it's true what they say; love is blind. ;) :love:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I noticed the same thing. Her face is like 100% concealer and shit too. It's a good thing she isn't born ugly.

EDIT: I just got back from talking to the family Catholic Priest about Maya's skin. He plays the game too. He said that it must be when the beads of holy water landed on her since she was young. The holy water causing permanent burns on her unholy/ungodly lesbian skin ....abomination! ---- J/K
Does he recommend any other games?

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
  • Vinny was Nick's good friend - they started the DIKs with Tommy & Rusty
  • Vinny got kicked out of the DIKs
  • All rooms but Nick's were trashed in the DIK mansion
  • Nick was found sheepishly skulking in the library when mc is looking for clues about the Cathy cluck (the library was where the laptop was found)
  • Vinny's name is coming up more and more and he's a drug dealer now (or always has been).
  • Just look at Nick, he's a shifty looking fucker...
Also it's kinda strange that you can buy him a Lap Dance. You start thinking why DrP pick him specifically for that?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

Lil' baby Jebus forgive me for laughing. :giggle:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Also it's kinda strange that you can buy him a Lap Dance. You start thinking why DrP pick him specifically for that?
Because he's feeling down. Any why is he feeling down? Because his best friend Vinny left the DIKs...

bbking42

Aug 3, 2020
In the United States trespassing is a misdemeanor. Given the nature of the event, and that there were many residents, guest, and hired temp. workers present, the Preps would have an extremely difficult time making a case (especially as the MC has a standing invitation from Jill). As for property damage and arson, there is zero evidence of either implicating the MC. The one incident where Tybalt could make a case against the MC is if he had assaulted Tybalt, and even on that Tybalt initiated battery by slapping the MC first. Yet another example of DPC's badly contrived plots.
Give Tybalt some slack man. The guy is so stressed, he ate his girlfriend in this episode(6). It almost made me cry!

I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... Tybalt, why did you eat the watermelon. How will you get sexual gratification now?

People are just simply heartless.....I might quit f95zone altogether.

LOLZ~!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
We are masochists :LUL: We criticize his decisions in the last chapter but later he publishes chapter 7 and we go in droves to download it
Yep, and then it triggers my anxiety causing me to lose my appetite for about a week because that's how much this game has a hold on me. :cry:

P.S. Just want to say I'm so appreciative of all the Maya and M&J love these days in the thread. When I first started posting in this thread I felt like a pariah for liking them, but now I'm not alone anymore and it feels good. :giggle:

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
maybe im late but i haven't played this game since chapter 1 and i just finished chapter 6 and there are 4767 pages so im sure this has been discussed before, Bella and the MC or Jill and the MC are obviously related right?, Jill is a few years older than the MC, her sister died years ago, the MC's mother also died years ago so is Jill going to be his aunt?, or does Dr PinkCake wants us to think that they're related? :unsure:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
  • All rooms but Nick's were trashed in the DIK mansion
I noticed this but thought I was jumping to conclusions. Makes more sense with your next point.

• Nick was found sheepishly skulking in the library when mc is looking for clues about the Cathy cluck (the library was where the laptop was found)
I completely forgot about this.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Huh. I don't want to make you feel any worse about this episode, but I assumed Jill took it as a sign that she SHOULD cut off ties with him.
View attachment 905991 View attachment 905992 View attachment 905993
Jill's line about not even telling the MC mirrors what she says if she chooses NOT to call the MC when practicing the piano earlier:
View attachment 905994 View attachment 905995

So my take was that Jill takes the lack of perfect unplanned schedule coordination as a sign that she should just stop seeing the MC without any explanation, the same way she does if the MC hadn't been on her path in the first place.

I'd certainly be thrilled to be wrong about this.

Far be it from me to man-whore-shame you, but I think Jill is not someone who will take the MC playing the field very well. She may accept the MC dating multiple women, but I don't think she would consider 'sex' part of simple dating.

I'd advice making a separate playthrough for her, at least following this point. Personally, I find all the different playthroughs fun. The game has enough crazy attention to detail that each one can usually find a few unique quirks to it. And it's something fun to do in the months of waiting. Just an idea, of course.
I agree wholeheartedly, I have the same interpretation.

Regarding a man-whore route, I can't imagine Jill being too pleased to see a photo of a woman sitting on MC's lap, scrolling through the replies to find out that she's a stripper. Don't even get me started on other compromising choices you can make with other girls. At the rock paced speed Jill's route is going, man-whore MC's and maybe DIK affinity MC's probably won't be able to unlock a future sex scene with Jill.

Reactions: rj677

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It better be in Ep 7 because it's getting ridiculoulsy dragged out now since we've known about it from Ep 2.
Was the letter about the MC’s mom explained this update? If not then that needs to be covered and that perhaps pushes the whole Bella thing back to update 8. Feels like we only really get an answer to one mystery per update.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes