JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Give me more Karen and Sally please..Riona too.

Ok so whats the deal with Mayas dad? What a douche bag. Whos the one deleting Monas tuition on the PC at the end? Looked like a DiK brother (forgot name)

As far as Jill and MC's mother..do most people still think Jill is the MC's aunt? Any new conspiracy theories come from the new update?

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I think it's Dr. Burke, as there's a resignation letter on the desk during that scene. I could be wrong though.
Ah forgot about him. I just saw half of a bald guys face and thought of the bald DiK brother. Burke tired to buy one of Quinns girls for her services.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Ok so whats the deal with Mayas dad? What a douche bag.
Very religious, homophobic bigot. I suspect also a travelling preacher given how Maya talked of her upbringing.

Who's the one deleting Monas tuition on the PC at the end? Looked like a DiK brother (forgot name)
It was Stephen Burke, Jade's husbanda and someone who seem to have the kind of power to give and remove scholarships.

As far as Jill and MC's mother..do most people still think Jill is the MC's aunt?
No. Those who know know that incest is not happening in this game, and this is the majority of people here.

Any new conspiracy theories come from the new update?
That Nick is a traitor to the DIKs.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
What makes people think this? Last question, Chad when breaking up with Safe looked away to the two girls at the doorway and the camera focused on one of them, I assume its the girl he cheated with or is somehow involved with him. Am I right?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think it's Dr. Burke, as there's a resignation letter on the desk during that scene. I could be wrong though.
Burke's involved in a lot during that last scene (depending on your actions).
  • Erasing Mona's account (not sure why - that'd be an administrative action, not something a professor would do if it was above board). Something nefarious is going on there. Plus I'm sure that's Mona walking in the rain.
  • He's got Cathy's resignation letter on his desk. Is it due to the naked cluck, or something between Burke and Cathy that was from the past (related to when Burke said Cathy's name when having drunken sex with Jade), or has something new transpired which is alluded to in the Cathy/Jade bar scene - I don't think they're just talking about water under the bridge.
  • He's watching the teacher sex video, and he's liking it! Is it because it gives him ammunition against his wife or does he liked being cucked

Last edited:

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Haven't played Chapter 6 yet. Don't plan to for a few more weeks till bugs are fixed and stuff.

HOWEVER, I have a very important question to make:
Did we get the rest of the "the pope and your mom walk into a bar..." joke?!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What makes people think this? Last question, Chad when breaking up with Safe looked away to the two girls at the doorway and the camera focused on one of them, I assume its the girl he cheated with or is somehow involved with him. Am I right?
I'm still in the Chad and Troy camp, and not sure why, but I think Troy may be Mel's brother or something, but I doubt it'd be a secret if that was the case.

Last edited:

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
He looked to Melanie and Sarah but it doesnt mean that one of them is chads new gf now... sarah and melanie talked to each other before when they saw Sage and Mc kissing outside, they said that they are going to tell it chad and yeah then the breakup happend... so she feeled bad for sage and left the room. BUT i am not closing it out that one of them could be chads new gf its just unlikely

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What makes people think this?
  • Vinny was Nick's good friend - they started the DIKs with Tommy & Rusty
  • Vinny got kicked out of the DIKs
  • All rooms but Nick's were trashed in the DIK mansion
  • Nick was found sheepishly skulking in the library when mc is looking for clues about the Cathy cluck (the library was where the laptop was found)
  • Vinny's name is coming up more and more and he's a drug dealer now (or always has been).
  • Just look at Nick, he's a shifty looking fucker...

Reactions: Kennywest15

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What makes people think this?
His room was untouched by the Jocks so that makes people think he leaked the Cathy pic and that he's somehow in league with the Jocks.

Last question, Chad when breaking up with Safe looked away to the two girls at the doorway and the camera focused on one of them, I assume its the girl he cheated with or is somehow involved with him. Am I right?
Some people think so, but I don't. We still have that scene in Ep 2 where he's talking to his other "girl", but Melanie is on the treamill in the gym at that time, so it would be very risky to have that kind of conversation in such a public place.

Just because Melanie's biting her lip doesn't necessarily mean it's a sign of attraction as it can also be a sign of nervousness, but being nervous still doesn't mean he's cheating with her as she may simply be keeping a secret for him which is why she's nervous when she sees him knowing what's just happened. Also, if it was Melanie, you would think she wouldn't be so willing to have sex with the MC in Ep 4 if she wants to be in a relationship with Chad.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The only thing that bothers me in this game (visually) is the use of the bump mapping/pores on the models in some scenes, it's not *every* scene but in many it's almost a bit excessive. These pictures (as amazing as they are) really show it off on Maya.
Thank you! Maya would have been my number 1 girl, but the overdone skin imperfections are gross to look at during the sex scenes and snuggle scenes.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes