AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
That's your way of seeing it, I don't see it that way. Also, if you are the one who rejects them, do not expect they to come and cry at your home and ask you to come back with them xD
It's not just the way I see it, it's what they admit too in the scene at the end of episode 4. Then they dump you if you're a DIK. It's not just opinion, it's what's in the game. Why would MC be friends with these two? It's the biggest flaw in the game as far as I'm concerned.

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
so I had a random though while looking through the comments about the dik house being destroyed. basically the diks v alphas clash was caused because Areith was at the alpha's party but why was she there when all the other hots where at the prep party

the obvious one is because they were worried about what she'd say to the alumni but the conspiracy theorist in me says what if she was tricked to in to being their because some one knew she'd be the only HOT to answer her phone

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Why would MC be friends with these two?
because
a: You decide to be just friends with them , your decision.
b: you are a DIK and they reject you, so you have to accept to be just friends. despite that you wanna fuck them. but they see you that you only see them as a fucktoy , so they won't risk their relationship for you.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It's not just the way I see it, it's what they admit too in the scene at the end of episode 4. Then they dump you if you're a DIK. It's not just opinion, it's what's in the game. Why would MC be friends with these two? It's the biggest flaw in the game as far as I'm concerned.
The DIK rejection thing is messy, I agree. They do the same pleading for another chance on both paths and it very much seems like they want a relationship with the MC, which is why the rejection comes as such a shock. This is why there shouldn't be a rejection path and it should be just a friend path and relationship path, only it's the MC who automatically choosing friendship on th DIK route.

It's not that easy to just brush rejection aside and be friends that quickly, if ever, but if you choose to be just friends when it seems like they wanted more, then you're essentially telling them that you're not sure you want more, so the onus is on them to try and win you over, hence why they try so hard to be your friend.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
What do you guys think about the relationship between Jill and Bella? Are they related somehow?

And what about that door at Bella's house? What can she possibly be hiding in there?

Weird...

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Anyone know how many dates we've had with Jill? officially, I'm not sure if it's been 2 or 3 ...
I only mention it because if you reload on the first date with Jill she talks about the rules of dating and she mentions that the third date is when you should have sex, so you know ;)
Ok we got 2 dates officially with Jill so voilá the next time comes the sex

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What do you guys think about the relationship between Jill and Bella? Are they related somehow?

And what about that door at Bella's house? What can she possibly be hiding in there?

Weird...
Definitely not related. Bella may possibly be an old friend of her sister who's taken to looking after her when her sister died.

The door...remains a mystery and there aren't many solid clues, just lots of crazy theories. Simplest conclusion is that it's a room of her husband's old things that she's keeping.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Anyone know how many dates we've had with Jill? officially, I'm not sure if it's been 2 or 3 ...
I only mention it because if you reload on the first date with Jill she talks about the rules of dating and she mentions that the third date is when you should have sex, so you know ;)
x • y = z

x = number of dates with Jill
y = number of fucks DPC gives about our fragile hearts
z = amount of pussy you're ever going to get from Jill

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
LooL

No me esperaba esa expresión por aquí en absoluto jajaja
It makes sense though, she's never had a deep friendship with a guy so she mistakes it for not being sexually interested in guys. As her friendship with the mc develops it allows her to feel more sexually attracted to him.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Oh yea, that explains everything about them. For now that door is a mystery...but I agree with you, keeping it simple and not going into crazy theories.

All I know is: what was the most disappointing thing in this episode? Having to choose between Sage and Jill or Tybalt being....Tybalt? =P
That choice was definitely diappointing because even though we are eventually going to have start making choices like this, it's not like the MC couldn't have said, "That's sounds great, it's just that I promised a friend I'd check up on them. They're not feeling so good so I thought I'd go see how they are and if they needed anything. But, hey, do you know what? It shouldn't take long, so give me half an hour and then we can go out." Realistically, he could do both, check on Sage and go on a date with Jill, but this is an unfortunate consequence of game mechanics that it forces an otherwise illogical choice here just for the sake of it.

Jul 17, 2020
x • y = z

x = number of dates with Jill
y = number of fucks DPC gives about our fragile hearts
z = amount of pussy you're ever going to get from Jill
DPC really dont give a shit about us, which means. . . .i guess, better get off the Jill train then:ROFLMAO:

but still, Jill is :love::love::love:

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
My gawd! ... I know I'm a bit late with the update but Episode 6 is probably my favorite. I just love the story about the diary and the mom, etc... I almost cried. Real talk. "Almost" being the key word here. Don't get it twisted or misconstrued.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Realistically, he could take Jill with him to Sage ... (atleast when your are just on the Just Friend Path with Sage) ... that would show Jill much more how bout MC cares bout his friends
I think if you're on the friend path with Sage you don't get that option. You need to be FWB with her, so that would be kinda awkward bringing Jill along.

Jul 17, 2020
Realistically, he could take Jill with him to Sage ... (atleast when your are just on the Just Friend Path with Sage) ... that would show Jill much more how bout MC cares bout his friends
yeah, MC could've take Jill to visit Sage, or he could've had said the name of the friend hes taking care of when Jill surprised visit him, heck, even Sage could've said hello to MC in the library, Jil and Sage then had meet there, but we dont get that. i guess theres something more between Jill and Sage.:unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes