gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I find it interesting how Lily is actually low key one of the more loyal girls in the game, stood up for Mona (while Camilla remained silent) and Ashley too. You look at the whole rest of the cast bar maybe Jill and they've all got some angst or problems going on then you've got Lily who is just chilling most of the time.

Maya & Josy consulting you with relationship problems even when you're not in a relationship with them:
tenor.gif

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I find it interesting how Lily is actually low key one of the more loyal girls in the game, stood up for Mona (while Camilla remained silent) and Ashley too. You look at the whole rest of the cast bar maybe Jill and they've all got some angst or problems going on then you've got Lily who is just chilling most of the time.

Maya & Josy consulting you with relationship problems even when you're not in a relationship with them:
View attachment 905357
Have you never had friends? Or better yet, friends you have loved, fucked and kissed? I try to help my friends and more if I care so much about them, as is the case.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
He is, and he's not there when Quinn goes to pick up the drugs which makes me think he's dead. She also seems quite melancholic and sad, like when she looks at what are clearly her height lines on the wall from growing up.

View attachment 905349 View attachment 905350 View attachment 905351
It may be ... but he also has a resemblance to Vinny but with white hair, at first I thought it was him, except that he has another name
That was Quinn's dad. The scene you saw in the beginning was a flashback.
Ah, I hadn’t picked up on the start being a flashback. I’ll have to pay a bit more attention when I run through again in a couple of months time.

Boy Blue

Sep 12, 2020
That was Quinn's dad. The scene you saw in the beginning was a flashback.
You don't know that, the flashback only implies that she grew up there and tha guy took care of her. Why not a uncle? or a brother? or even someone who took a baby in and raise it?

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
I do think that Buddy mention her Father but that not means that he was talking to the Guy we saw at the beginning of the episode which I would say he is her older brother, he seems to me too young for being over 40 years old or more by the look.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I got the feeling that her Dad is dead, probably as a result of his line of work, and that she's probably doing this to pay off a debt he owed.
No, she does this because she is building an orphanage for the poor children who live on the street what a good girl Quinn is

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Is it also the only episode without proper party? (I'm not counting friday night with Tommy). If it's true + rain = the most depressing episode of them all

Dec 19, 2019
I do think that Buddy mention her Father but that not means that he was talking to the Guy we saw at the beginning of the episode which I would say he is her older brother, he seems to me too young for being over 40 years old or more by the look.
The flashback takes place while Quinn was a child. When Quinn sees him snorting cocaine and he says "Q?" you can see that the point of view is below normal, as if it were the point of view of a small person (a.k.a. a child). Buddy is older and thinner than in the flashback and that woman who screams with Quinn is her mother, only older. (Scarface calls her in the flashback "Babe" and Buddy says "I hoped she would recognize you."

oniondud

Nov 4, 2019
Okay, I haven't read much of the thread so let me know if I am repeating some already known speculation. Is anyone else getting a feeling that Jill is MC's aunt? MC lost his mom (who was from a rich family) and Jill being from a rich family lost a sister at a young age (not sure how well the time lines add up), the thing that really stuck out was when Jill takes MC on a picnic under a tree which seemed similar to the one featured in MC's mom diary flashback. Am I looking too heavily into this?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Okay, I haven't read much of the thread so let me know if I am repeating some already known speculation. Is anyone else getting a feeling that Jill is MC's aunt? MC lost his mom (who was from a rich family) and Jill being from a rich family lost a sister at a young age (not sure how the well the time lines add up), the thing that really stuck out was when Jill takes MC on a picnic under a tree which seemed similar to the one featured in MC's mom diary flashback. Am I looking too heavily into this?
You're not they only one, sadly. Ages doesn't match, though, so better drop it right here.

Reactions: A.aron

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Okay, I haven't read much of the thread so let me know if I am repeating some already known speculation. Is anyone else getting a feeling that Jill is MC's aunt? MC lost his mom (who was from a rich family) and Jill being from a rich family lost a sister at a young age (not sure how well the time lines add up), the thing that really stuck out was when Jill takes MC on a picnic under a tree which seemed similar to the one featured in MC's mom diary flashback. Am I looking too heavily into this?
Yes. Some women die young. Anything else we know about the two makes them incompatible.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
There are some who espouse that theory, but there's heaps of opposing evidence to crush it.

Reactions: A.aron
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes