Giaochino

Mar 5, 2019
Jill feels rejected, sees how a person who begins to feel something strong prefers to go with another. She sees that as a sign of lack of interest and therefore no longer has to go through the difficult situation of talking to him about blackmail and keeping it to herself, protecting her friend and also herself from that bad moment that we remember She did not want to go through . When you go to the date with her is when you realize how bad it is to tell you about the blackmail, she does not want to go through that, she does not want to stop seeing you but she has no choice. That is why it is so interesting to see the two options.
I disliked this part. In my opinion DPC failed Jill persona with this scene.
With this forced choice Jill came out as a spoiled person, not the caring, understanding and tolerant she was in the previous episodes.
You can't show up to a friend (more of a friend at this point) who's busting his ass fixing is new "house" with no warning or previous arrangement and expect him to drop everything for a picnic date. She didn't even asked MC if he was free through a message nor tried to reschedule for later or other day.

I do understand the need for this choice though. Jill and Sage had no common ground on campus, they never interact with each other so it came down to a single choice. But I would have liked it to be later in the game and more "organic" when MC is either chick or dick without a two way choice. if MC is "chick" Jill shows up, if "dick" MC go to Sage.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I disliked this part. In my opinion DPC failed Jill persona with this scene.
With this forced choice Jill came out as a spoiled person, not the caring, understanding and tolerant she was in the previous episodes.
You can't show up to a friend (more of a friend at this point) who's busting his ass fixing is new "house" with no warning or previous arrangement and expect him to drop everything for a picnic date. She didn't even asked MC if he was free through a message nor tried to reschedule for later or other day.

I do understand the need for this choice though. Jill and Sage had no common ground on campus, they never interact with each other so it came down to a single choice. But I would have liked it to be later in the game and more "organic" when MC is either chick or dick without a two way choice. if MC is "chick" Jill shows up, if "dick" MC go to Sage.
If I remember correctly it was the weekend and it was a surprise, a surprise cannot be warned

As a deviation to the current course of philosophy, did Cathy turn it up a notch with those jeans or what!

View attachment 906507
This changes during classes, at least in my case Chaty wears a very short and very revealing dress

Last edited:

boogiecookie

Aug 4, 2019
does anyone know how to get 100% for maya & josy's scene outdoors? i only get 50% & i'm on the neutral path - dunno where i went wrong.

Giaochino

Mar 5, 2019
If I remember correctly it was the weekend and it was a surprise, a surprise cannot be warned
"Hey are you free tomorrow afternoon?"
"Something came up. Can be free for late afternon I guess. Why?"
"Excellent. Will be there!"

I mean it's not difficult checking someone schedule.

boogiecookie

Aug 4, 2019
Go to the threesome with Riona and Quinn instead of staying with Maya in Ep 3 as this avoids getting a thighjob from Maya which Josy will do here in Ep 6 to fulfill that requirement for the list.
thank you!

i'll replay after i take a break - i've been playing the past few nights trying to buy different portraits from jacob & the library book free roam is giving me recurrent nightmares :ROFLMAO:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
In the third date, as she says on the first date, the third date is when you are supposed to have sex, in Jill's words.
In that same quote it's implied that she doesn't like that rule. She'll do it when she's ready, and I think she's been ready since the MC stayed with her at Bella's.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
"Hey are you free tomorrow afternoon?"
"Something came up. Can be free for late afternon I guess. Why?"
"Excellent. Will be there!"

I mean it's not difficult checking someone schedule.
Lots of girls love doing something nice and spontaneous for their guy. It didn't work out this time, she took it well.

"Oh... Yeah, of course. I understand."
"I didn't plan anything big. It was spontaneous."
"You're allowed to have other plans. Haha..."
"So, uh. Happy birthday."

She just got caught off guard:

"(I can't blurt it out now... Crap...)"
"(Maybe it's a sign?)"
"(Maybe it's best to not even tell him...)"

That afterthought was immediately after she was momentarily disappointed. I'm sure it will all be fine.

Imagine if we analysed every conversation in real life the way we do this game!

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Lots of girls love doing something nice and spontaneous for their guy. It didn't work out this time, she took it well.

"(Maybe it's a sign?)"

That afterthought was immediately after she was momentarily disappointed. I'm sure it will all be fine.

Actually she had prepared something "big" and that is why it hurts so much to reject her on other routes ... poor jill

P.D: In real life we cannot read the thoughts of women, if that were the case now I myself would be married with 5 children and a harem of lovers behind, well the latter maybe not xd

Reactions: boogiecookie

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Actually she had prepared something "big" and that is why it hurts so much to reject her on other routes ... poor jill

P.D: In real life we cannot read the thoughts of women, if that were the case now I myself would be married with 5 children and a harem of lovers behind, well the latter maybe not xd
If you could read the thoughts of women you'd be sleeping with one eye open! o_O

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019

"(Maybe it's a sign?)"

Well, in real life we can choose what to say exactly to avoid this kind of misunderstandings. Most of us would have given more details about our plans, ths reducing the chances of Jill feeling plainly rejected. Of course, we don't have that insight of her thoughts afterwards

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well, in real life we can choose what to say exactly to avoid this kind of misunderstandings. Most of us would have given more details about our plans, ths reducing the chances of Jill feeling plainly rejected. Of course, we don't have that insight of her thoughts afterwards
And we'd still end up in the dog house. Damn if you do, damned if you don't, in the real world.

Reactions: moskyx

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
In every episode my favorite LI changes

in episode 1 it was Maya
in 2nd & 3rd it was Bella
in 4th it was Jill
in 5th it was Sage
and now in 6th it is Quinn

maybe because of the thing that each of those episodes ended with secrets of these characters as cliffhanger
The Quinn Plot so far in my view is the most consistent of all and she is not even one of the main girls

Jan 15, 2019
The Quinn Plot so far in my view is the most consistent of all and she is not even one of the main girls
Because she is actively involved in the main story of the game(i.e. prostitution and drugs business) but don't know why DPC didn't have her as one of the main LI but i hope we will have one of her endings as well

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe
Jan 15, 2019
Like i said i think im not the only one who slowy started to grow on Quinn especially in this episode... she is Uniqe in her own way... but still she is bugging me out sometimes, and also sometimes i really "care" for her. i think she is constantly stuck in her period with all those mood swings...
every time she try to hide that she likes him and teases him and even don't let him kiss her but in this episode it was different it was her who initiated the kiss

i remember in one of the H scene mc kissed her and it all together stopped the H scene as she didn't liked it

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes