fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Episode 5, morning after the party. Conversation between Riona and Heather. I don't have the scene in front of me right now but I believe she says 'It was Sage's idea'. Either way, the implications of the statement 'Sage decided to go to the Prep party', are entirely different from 'Quinn convinced Sage that we should go to the Prep party'. Riona Lied. It's a lie by omission but the intent is still to deceive.
After the prep party:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And if it's instead sometime before the prep party I looked in that direction as well:

Mainly did this because with you saying "after the party" I was not sure if you meant the prep party or the last DIK party, so this is basically the entire timeline from the DIK-Party to 2 mornings after the prep party and I saw no scene with Riona and Heather talking.
In fact you find out when Heather found out that the HOTs are not gonna join the DIKs because the person that tells her...is you. In the prep bathroom she calls you stupid for even looking for the HOTs because...
1605984369647.png

I'm not gonna rule out that the scene you talk about exists somewhere because it might be something you only see making a weird choice in a specific path or something, but Heather and Riona don't really interact on rooster during this time (except for Heather saying "Love you, sis!" when Riona asks for a toast) either, so I'm not really sure when it would happen.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Couldn't it be possible that Mel and Sarah are the ones blackmailing Chad and they are forcing him to dump Sage? I don't know why, though.
Possible, but unlikely. The look Chad gives Mel when Sage is punching him strongly suggests the he knows Melanie has a role in this (whatever that is). If Chad knows who's blackmailing him, I would expect either a more hostile look, or for Chad to do something about it directly (as he did when he thought the MC was blackmailing him).

Personally, I think Melanie (and possibly Sarah) aren't blackmailing Chad, they're just giving him advice that this is the best time to break up with Sage. I really can't figure out why though.

On Chad's end, it's hard to see why the charade he's kept up for months/years needs to end now. I don't think it's just about being kicked out of the jocks, because he asked Sage to get him back in. And his communications with the other jocks all suggest he hopes to rejoin them someday.

On the girls' end, I think the most likely explanation is that they are trying to help Sage by ending a relationship they know is a sham (somehow), and the cure is turning out to be even more painful than expected. There are other possibilities, but without knowing what Chad is hiding and why now is a good time to dump Sage, it's very hard to evaluate them.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
My only advice is to man whore your way through DPC's amazing world of pixelated ladies. If you only have one playthrough then you're doing it wrong. All of the BaDIK gals deserve to be schtupped at least once.

But yeah...Sage. :giggle:
No doubt, restricting yourself to one girl is lame lol.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Possible, but unlikely. The look Chad gives Mel when Sage is punching him strongly suggests the he knows Melanie has a role in this (whatever that is). If Chad knows who's blackmailing him, I would expect either a more hostile look, or for Chad to do something about it directly (as he did when he thought the MC was blackmailing him).

Personally, I think Melanie (and possibly Sarah) aren't blackmailing Chad, they're just giving him advice that this is the best time to break up with Sage. I really can't figure out why though.

On Chad's end, it's hard to see why the charade he's kept up for months/years needs to end now. I don't think it's just about being kicked out of the jocks, because he asked Sage to get him back in. And his communications with the other jocks all suggest he hopes to rejoin them someday.

On the girls' end, I think the most likely explanation is that they are trying to help Sage by ending a relationship they know is a sham (somehow), and the cure is turning out to be even more painful than expected. There are other possibilities, but without knowing what Chad is hiding and why now is a good time to dump Sage, it's very hard to evaluate them.
It was a wild guess, I don't believe it myself either. The thing is we don't know why Chad and Sage are together to begin with. Chad seems completely uninterested in her, then why are they together? Is he forced to? Is someone forcing him to? When we were talking to Jacob about fucking Sage in the party he said "It would reach Chad, and worse, it would reach..." Who was him talking about?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Figured it was about time to update the render counts for the main girls, so here goes.

First of all, I've adjusted the total render count because previously I included the free-roam renders that were just bits of the scenery on a blank background (as you'll see below), but I've excluded these now as I don't think they count as full renders.
View attachment 908299

Secondly, instead of the render percentage being based on the number of renders of the LI in relation to the total episode count, the percentage will be based on the cumulative number of renders of all main girls per episode. This is because with each episode getting higher render counts, the number they each get per episode looks smaller and smaller when taken against the total episode count but not so much when just compared to the total count of all main LIs.

So, to start with, we'll look at Episode 6 then recap what the other episodes look like and the cumulative total so far.

Eps 1-5 Recap

Now let's take a look at the new totals:

Totals
#1#2#3#4#5
Renders (6377)
Maya (1689) -​
Josy (1475) -​
Bella (1176) ↑1​
Jill (1196) ↑1​
Sage (1027) ↓2​
Animations (296)
Maya (87) -​
Josy (68) 1​
Bella (60) ↑1​
Sage (59) ↓2​
Jill (24) -​

So, in summary, Maya maintains her commanding lead, Josy and Bella now move into 2nd and 3rd for both renders and animations, Jill's renders finally moved up, and Sage slipped down considerably.
Typo maybe? You have Bella ahead of Jill with less renders.

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
It was a wild guess, I don't believe it myself either. The thing is we don't know why Chad and Sage are together to begin with. Chad seems completely uninterested in her, then why are they together? Is he forced to? Is someone forcing him to? When we were talking to Jacob about fucking Sage in the party he said "It would reach Chad, and worse, it would reach..." Who was him talking about?
Their reason for getting together might just be prestige. Somehow during Rustys first year Sage is already president of the HOTs and I think Chad is already president of the Jocks, so it might have been a President&President thing with both of them caring more about the prestige of being in a relationship with the other and not really about the actual person.

I have no idea who Jacob could be talking about though. Don't think it would be Quinn, cause he has no reason to believe Quinn would use that info to hurt her president. Can't be Sages father either because why in the hell would Jacob know such personal things about Sage? Would also be weird if it was Burke, cause I'd imagine Jacob would share the info with his brothers if he knew anything about Burke stalking/targetting girls or something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Rooster I understand that it does not count in the story, there are some dangerous nonsense confessed up there.

anyway you are right, even that scene (the walk of shame) has no logic, and is sold to us as a comic moment, although there is also Derek ... who I don't think was pleased with the discovery
I think we are going to be called on some of our Rooster hijinks sometime in the future. If you belittle Dawe at the start of the episode, Tommy will mention it to you at the end. There's also Jacob asking Jaime if he really wants to make all the news about Dany public on his cluck.

I get the impression DPC is trying to illustrate that other people are reading these posts. That way it won't come out of the blue when something important hinges on them in the future (such as M&J wondering why the MC had a stripper in his lap in Tommy's cluck, or Tybalt recognizing his family heirloom in Derek's cluck, or Maya's dad knowing the MC isn't her roommate anymore).

In theory, I think that's fair game. But given how careless people have been on Rooster, in practice I worry this will feel a bit like an idiot plot. We'll see what happens, if indeed it happens at all.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes