Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Burke can't find out about Jade's affair with MC if i choose to delete the video right? because at the end of episode 6 Burke doesn't find the recording with Jade.
Yeah that scene is totally optional and doesn't happen unless specific triggers are met but still doesn't bode well for Jade's future.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
When exactly does she "spread gossip" that it was Sages idea?

And as far as double-talk goes: So you're saying Sage couldn't have shut this all down by saying "we already have a deal with the DIKs, we're not changing it"? Sage is not a child that is forced to do her mothers bidding. She knows the HOTs need money and was convinced/manipulated into considering the preps the solution to their money-problems, then went and personally set up the deal with said preps. As much as I like Sage, Quinn wanted to change the plans to make money, Sage agreed to change the plans for the sake of money. The only part she doesn't know about is that Quinn is gonna use it for even more drug-money on the side.
Episode 5, morning after the party. Conversation between Riona and Heather. I don't have the scene in front of me right now but I believe she says 'It was Sage's idea'. Either way, the implications of the statement 'Sage decided to go to the Prep party', are entirely different from 'Quinn convinced Sage that we should go to the Prep party'. Riona Lied. It's a lie by omission but the intent is still to deceive.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
But whatever evidence we have so far, isn't it safe to assume that Jill isn't MC's aunt? And yes,as u said the only way this theory would work is if Jill is older than we think she is, and Lynette didn't really die during MC's birth. But that also implies that MC's father lied to him about his mother's death..but what possible reason could he have for that? And even if he did lie about her death, then why did he cry in front of MC during his birthday celebration remembering Lynette? MC also says that even though his dad doesn't blame him for his mother's death, he sill gets emotional every year for the same reason. What other reason could he have that he gets so emotional every year if not for Lynette's death?
I don’t have a massive issue with the idea MCs dad would have lied to him. Might have just been easier to say she died than tell the truth.

“Daddy why don’t I have a Mommy?”

“Well son that’s because she was a stuck up rich girl who left you with me after you were born.”

Or “Well son, that’s because your grandfather was suing me, because of your mom and my relationship. So she left to protect me.”

Or “Well son, she developed leukaemia when you were 3 and we couldn’t afford the treatment so she returned to her father. She did die a couple of years later.”

We aren’t debating her being dead so Neil could still be sad about her death even if there is more to it than we realise.

I’m not saying any of these are right. The simpler explanation would be Jill being a little older than we think. At the moment we have coincidences which could be designed to hint at something or they could just be a thematic connection for Jill and MC to bond over.

MC's dad seems very genuine, wears his heart on his sleeve and all that. I'd be hard pressed to believe he's being lying about MC's mom having died all along. On top of that, is there anyone here who is propagating the "Jill is his aunt" theory who doesn't know their own mom's maiden name? Plus (and I'm sure this has been said before), MC's dad knows the name of the university, you think he'd know it was co-founded by his in-laws and he might mention that to his son. There are too many suspensions of disbelief and bending of obvious truths in order to keep this theory afloat (it's kinda like religion).
There are a few coincidences, MC and Jill are related to two people who died within a few years of each other who were from wealthy families whom both enjoyed sitting under trees on the odd occasion...
I believe I’m right in saying MCs Mum and Dad didn’t marry. So it’s not so much her Maiden name as it is her name. Surnames are funny in this game. We only know a few. Royce, Burke, Burgmeister And Jones. Are there any others? For the sake of this argument, do we know the MCs surname? Or Derek and Maya’s? Or Josy’s? Or Quinn’s? Or Sage’s? Or Bella’s?

It’s not quite as simple as sitting under a tree. It’s both enjoying writing. That is much more specific.

I think there are essentially 2 suspensions of disbelief. 1. Jill’s age. 2. The surname. Neither are insurmountable hurdles. Both make it less likely the theory is true.

The coincidences;

Both have dead female relatives
Both of these women would have been from wealthy families
Both of these women enjoyed writing

The diary is going to reveal something.It has to. Might not be a connection To anyone we know. But it Must in some way shape or form have a significance.

Reactions: Gallion

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
You D
Where the hell was that scene or rather is that Fan made or did I just miss this o_O
pls let me know because in case I missed that I have to play again :3
You didn't miss it. It's a custom render done by Dr. Pink Cake himself

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Is DPK really gonna risk pissing off and losing the portion of fans rooting for a jill ending by revealing they are related as well as going back on his word about no incest pissing off more people. Nah don't think so,that would be really really stupid.

p.s Nah don't think so means nah don't think so aka i don't think so
For Dummies

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is DPK really gonna risk pissing off and losing the portion of fans rooting for a jill ending by revealing they are related as well as going back on his word about no incest pissing off more people. Nah don't think so,that would be really really stupid.
The only thing that's really, really stupid is people who keep peddling this theory. I get that not everyone keeps up with this game, but it's getting very tiring to have to keep telling people that it's not going to happen.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
The only thing that's really, really stupid is people who keep peddling this theory. I get that not everyone keeps up with this game, but it's getting very tiring to have to keep telling people that it's not going to happen.
Thats why i said nah don't think so, stupid rumor

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Didn't you learn from Episode 6 that anything is possible? DPC's game. While this theory seems unlikely to be true, I don't think you should keep telling everybody that it is not going to happen
Tell us one good reason why this sounds like a reasonable theory?

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018

p.s Nah don't think so means nah don't think so aka i don't think so
For Dummies
I really doubt that it happens, feels like a ridiculous theory to me. I don't think the dev is like that.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
A totally left field suggestion for Chad's side chick. Maybe he's just making money on the side for the tri-alphas working for a phone sex company and this company sends gifts in the mail to their customers and stuff. Not a field I have much expertise in though, but just a thought.
Now that's a novel theory. But I doubt Chad would skip a workout if it's just about paying bills.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes