AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
MC's got a room now, I'm sure the lovely Nicole's not too classy for a booty call.
Knowing that Nicole likes the MC and after the threesome we must already have her phone number and I wouldn't be surprised if she one day stayed in the mansion

But personally I preferred to stay at her house and have breakfast with her in the morning :love:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Sage is easy to put aside, in the end it would be enough for them to wait a year, you would not understand the ugenza.

but Sarah and Malanie how would they deal with Quinn then?
Quinn is involved in illegal activities, in their minds it's easy to get rid of her when the time comes. They probably don't know about her potential connection to Burke.

Personally I just like the story implications of Melanie and Sarah doing what they're doing to Sage for personal and selfish reasons than if Chad is cheating on Sage with them, because we're also sleeping with them.

Reactions: mickeydees

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Knowing that Nicole likes the MC and after the threesome we must already have her phone number and I wouldn't be surprised if she one day stayed in the mansion

But personally I preferred to stay at her house and have breakfast with her in the morning :love:
And his son playing Crash Bandicoot

• Haha
Reactions: Naxer

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quinn is involved in illegal activities, in their minds it's easy to get rid of her when the time comes. They probably don't know about her potential connection to Burke.

Personally I just like the story implications of Melanie and Sarah doing what they're doing to Sage for personal and selfish reasons than if Chad is cheating on Sage with them, because we're also sleeping with them.

I like your theory because it would make sense of Chad's tears, it always remains to find out what he's blackmailed for.

but in a HOTs power rush the big stumbling block is Quinn not Sage

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes