KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I think her reaction to MC's advancements in the Library relates to the fact that Burke is infatuated with, and probably stalking, her. I think that the figure in army gear MC saw in Bella's house while drunk was Burke, I also suspect that the boots spooted under the door of the locked room were Burke's.

I really don't understand why people go to Bella being a murderer over the, based on evidence presented, far more likely scenario of being the victim of a sex pest o_O
Killing does sounds kind of exaggerated for me too and i don't think this is her big secret, she probably caught her husband cheating and this event traumatized her being unable to get over it, the reason why she thinks so low for all the men and the reason why it's so hard to win her trust, until MC shows up, but still doesn't explain why she still considers herself married

Reactions: ename144

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Uff putting Mona there is a danger if you think about the number of women who would love to spend the night there xD
At this point I'm kinda disappointed that the couch in the library hasn't seen much action.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
At this point I'm kinda disappointed that the couch in the library hasn't seen much action.
Maybe because sleeping on the fucking floor and without windows is the motherfucking shit of uncomfortable and that there are also a lot of men nearby

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes