Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Who did lurk outside of MC‘s room? I might have missed it. There was a screenshot of the library when MC‘s was sleeping and you could see through the panel, I am guessing there was someone but do you have a screenshot of that? It didn‘t catch my eyes unfortunately :/
I mean that screenshot, yes, but I don't have it and it's still not very clear if it was really someone or not.

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
Yoo I didn‘t get this conversation at all. In mine the MC tried to beat him up and Sage stoped me. I am glad that I could see it here. On another note, how do I get this scene? I payed on a DIK route and beat them up in ep2. Also I have a close relationship to Sage
You need to seat with Sage & Quinn at the cafeteria.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Dawe is a joke, Tybalt is the real problem.
Dawe is the new Tri-Alpha president, but yeah, he's a joke. I was really hoping for some more Caleb trouble this episode, but I guess the Tri-Alphas are still lying low after all the mayhem at the end of Ep5 (especially with threat of disbandment from the college officials).

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
The First Option would be my guess as well. They don‘t go along very well and now he has a clear reason to divorce her, she is the „bad one“ in this relationship now
Jade is an intelligent woman, i'm sure that she have something (videos, etc...) against Stephen if he try that

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
...but one thing I do know...Jill wasn't asleep when she rubbed the ol' bean against MC's hand
I don't think she has a kinky side like that - she freaked out and apologized when she caught a glimpse of mc parading his cock around in the bathroom.

Jul 17, 2020
Yoo I didn‘t get this conversation at all. In mine the MC tried to beat him up and Sage stoped me. I am glad that I could see it here. On another note, how do I get this scene? I payed on a DIK route and beat them up in ep2. Also I have a close relationship to Sage
that was in chick route, didnt also get that scene in my chick save coz i chose maya and josy,

all this choosing..so hard, :LOL:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
so the role of secret lover could also suit Bella.
And she's doing a piss poor job of it. Letting a student shack up with her and take photos of her bikini body for Rooster. Perhaps the dumbest one of all, going to the DIK mansion at night, sucking off MC and then nonchalantly walking out the front door in full view of everyone the next morning.

I don't think she has a kinky side like that - she freaked out and apologized when she caught a glimpse of mc parading his cock around in the bathroom.
Jill's a wolf in sheep's clothing.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
I hope your qualities as a prophet or diviner are pretty bad.
I do not know where you see the drastic change, if there is no hell week, in college not everything is partying or fucking, there are also problems. Hell, some of you drown in a glass of water. I would look at that obesity that they kill the MC, stay healthy, mentally
I want him dead! jk but tragedy is definitely in the air though.... People will die whether you like it or not.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I did that as well :( She really just stopped the MC from beating them up and we moved. Not even mentioned Karma or anything. That makes me replay the whole game man
It comes down to whether the mc fought the jocks after putting down Dawe outside the change rooms when he was spying on Chad.

Reactions: Karl Franz 77

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
It was already correct.

Fascinating and irrelevent, Patreon, through their actions, have made it clear that and relationship between relatives, no matter how distant, violates their terms; this includes adopted and step relatives.

This is also irrelevent because DPC has no interest in making an incest game.
well he could have done a better job by not making mc imagine his mom writing her diary in a sexy red corset or air cooling her tits when things got hot .
i am confused , was it some kind of therapy to cure the incestmania or just a sadist joke on the kink

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes