Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
She may not be a main LI, but DPC has somewhat given this side girl more depth than most of the main girls.
I would say your right and that is the reason she is so popular. Out of the 5 main LI's Maya and Josy suffer because they are both tied together right now and don't really have a chance to develop their character more on their own especially Josy who was absent for half the game.

Bella is still a complete mystery right now and only just starting to get a bit of development in the most recent episode. Jill suffers because of how much of a slow burn her romance is and right now is just the usual naive, kind rich girl. Sage is the one out of the five main girls who has had the most development right now and in my opinion has had the most scenes in the game that actually show her character with how her relationship with the MC is slowly evolving from a fuck buddy relationship to and actual romance.

kookieman12

Nov 18, 2017
Like other games at this stage this update is the weakest . MC fucking everyone, elevated to some godly level where everyone in the house follows his orders like a servant. Strippers who magically appear on his birthday and are ready to fuck him for nothing. Yeah riiighhtt.. This is stupid. Same thing happened to Treasure of Nadia. Time to move onto something else.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I would love it if Bella kills the mc if he fools around with other girls. In one of the bad endings.
The biggest contradiction with Bella (and I'm sure others have already stated it) is she is very protective of Jill, and vets the mc before giving her blessing to Jill to date him, and then she all but fucks him behind Jill's back. She talks to Jill about Jill's date with the MC acting all supporting having just jerked the MC off in the showers a few days prior. Is that something a friend would do, especially one who purports to care deeply?

Reactions: Kellermann

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I would say your right and that is the reason she is so popular. Out of the 5 main LI's Maya and Josy suffer because they are both tied together right now and don't really have a chance to develop their character more on their own especially Josy who was absent for half the game.

Bella is still a complete mystery right now and only just starting to get a bit of development in the most recent episode. Jill suffers because of how much of a slow burn her romance is and right now is just the usual naive, kind rich girl. Sage is the one out of the five main girls who has had the most development right now and in my opinion has had the most scenes in the game that actually show her character with how her relationship with the MC is slowly evolving from a fuck buddy relationship to and actual romance.
Right now I'd say that Maya and Sage have the most depth of the main girls, but Sage only got that for me in the latest episode with her opening up to the MC about her family and how she doesn't deal with emotions very well. With Maya, we know about her Dad and the implications of his homophobic, uber-religious stance on her upbringing which builds a picture of why she is how she is. With Bella, Jill, and Josy, there isn't very much there besides the looks and certain character attributes, but we still don't know much about them yet, whereas we know a lot about Quinn and she's been built up in a way that is making her someone people are really caring about.

Last edited:

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
The biggest contradiction with Bella (and I'm sure others have already stated it) is she is very protective of Jill, and vets the mc before giving her blessing to Jill to date him, and then she all but fucks him behind Jill's back. She talks to Jill about Jill's date with the MC acting all supporting having just jerked the MC off in the showers a few days prior. Is that something a friend would do, especially one who purports to care deeply?
I guess not...

I still want to see him get killed by her. Some people still believe that we will get good endings all across the board because Dr said this game is suppose to be light hearted. But that was in season 1 and things change. I definitely see tragedy incoming.

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
Because his room is the only one that isnt trashed
Hes overly nervous while waiting for Rusty to come back from talking with Cathy
Hes found on the library (where the laptop is found) after the Cathy cluck gets posted
Because he was good friends with Vinny that was kicked out of the DIKs and that could be the motivation for everything

But like I said before, I dont want it to be him because it seems too easy for me and too obvious that he didnt cover any tracks while betraying his brothers (in other words, him being careless). I think someone is setting him up as the bad guy

Having said that, I dont know who it was either...
Damn the fact that his room was the only one not to be trashed is making sense when he is the traitor ngl. Also I figured that him being close friends to Vinny could also be an important hint but as you said it would be too obvious even tho I didn‘t get it at first. We will have to wait and see, I am really thrilled to see how the events will unfold when the Jade sex tape is leaked by Stephen. She fucking said his Name. That would be two teachers the DIK have done damage on in idk 2 days. At this point the game should be over. Also it will be interesting to see the diversion when you fucked Jade and showed them and if you didn‘t. I don’t know how DPC will handle this

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Right now I'd say that Maya and Sage have the most depth of the main girls, but Sage only got that for me in the latest episode with her opening up to the MC about her family and how she doesn't deal with emotions very well. With Maya, we know about her Dad and the implications of his homophobic, uber-religious stance on her upbringing which builds a picture of why she is how she is. With the Bella, Jill, and Josy, there isn't very much there besides the looks and certain character attributes, but we still don't know much about them yet, whereas we know a lot about Quinn and she's been built up in a way that is making her someone people are really caring about.
Yeah exactly. We know barely anything about Jill's backstory other than she's a Royce, had a sister and was possibly bullied. Bella all we know is she has a husband that might be dead, missing or left her. With Josy all we know is Tommy is her step brother, she doesn't like her step mother and is Maya's girlfriend it's kind of ridiculous when you think about it we are six episodes into the game and have almost no backstory for three of the five Main LIs.

Reactions: moskyx

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Bella's character is the only case where I feel like saying DPC isn't doing a good job.

it makes no sense, she is full of contradictions all justified by "mysteries" of which we know nothing. on the dualism with Jill, however, let's say that for Bella it is initially only a sexual question, the famous "urges", while with Jill it is a much more sentimental relationship, so the role of secret lover could also suit Bella.

but it is the development of her story that seems truly improvised. we think of a game in which MC is interested in her. in the third chapter we are shown a very important moment, the only moment in which Bella collapses (in the sixth chapter she comes close to us) and also we have that message from the "MC of the future" which warns us not to underestimate the situation, which Bella has need real help.

but this very important moment is then completely forgotten, in the fourth chapter if MC is Bella's guest everything goes on again as if nothing had happened

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
To break Sage so she drops out of being president and Melanie and Sarah can become co presidents.

Sage is easy to put aside, in the end it would be enough for them to wait a year, you would not understand the ugenza.

but Sarah and Malanie how would they deal with Quinn then?

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
The stalking thing about Burke can make some sense, specially after the one lurking outside the MC's room, but the boots in the room being him is too farfetched.
Who did lurk outside of MC‘s room? I might have missed it. There was a screenshot of the library when MC‘s was sleeping and you could see through the panel, I am guessing there was someone but do you have a screenshot of that? It didn‘t catch my eyes unfortunately :/

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
but I'm also at the point where I might not mind if it's just MC and Josy, and may be Jill for a threesome sex :devilish:, but I dont think Jill is up for it sadly.:cry:
Oh we're getting cucked by those two, don't you worry about that. It's happening.
t.jpg

Well, Credit where credit's due, I was proud of her here.Can't' deny. :cool:
That look of satisfaction on Mona's face. Priceless.

In this latest update, after spending the night with the MC, she thinks to herself... "she's become what she hates, an adulteress." Why does she hate them? ...because one stole he husband away. However, she also tried to tell herself that her relationship with the MC is just "carnal urges", refusing to believe that she's falling for him... and the python. She's lying to herself.
I wonder if Jade slept with Bella's husband before he disappeared (Bella talks about forgiving him). That could be yet another reason why the two ladies don't like each other. It would certainly add some drama if your MC is messing around with both of them. Not to mention the trouble when James comes home. He may have also found out that Jill fooled around with Bella during one of Jill's sleep sex events. Not totally convinced about that part, but one thing I do know...Jill wasn't asleep when she rubbed the ol' bean against MC's hand.

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
Damn the fact that his room was the only one not to be trashed is making sense when he is the traitor ngl. Also I figured that him being close friends to Vinny could also be an important hint but as you said it would be too obvious even tho I didn‘t get it at first. We will have to wait and see, I am really thrilled to see how the events will unfold when the Jade sex tape is leaked by Stephen. She fucking said his Name. That would be two teachers the DIK have done damage on in idk 2 days. At this point the game should be over. Also it will be interesting to see the diversion when you fucked Jade and showed them and if you didn‘t. I don’t know how DPC will handle this
Stephen could take advantage of the situation to divorce Jade, or maybe he is a cuck. Who knows...

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Like other games at this stage this update is the weakest . MC fucking everyone, elevated to some godly level where everyone in the house follows his orders like a servant. Yeah riiighhtt.. This is stupid. Same thing happened to Treasure of Nadia. Time to move onto something else.
I guess not...

I still want to see him get killed by her. Some people still believe that we will get good endings all across the board because Dr said this game is suppose to be light hearted. But that was in season 1 and things change. I definitely see tragedy incoming.
I hope your qualities as a prophet or diviner are pretty bad.
I do not know where you see the drastic change, if there is no hell week, in college not everything is partying or fucking, there are also problems. Hell, some of you drown in a glass of water. I would look at that obesity that they kill the MC, stay healthy, mentally

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes