Giaochino

Mar 5, 2019
No, you're wrong, while the MC is about to go to bed, you can see how someone passes behind, hiding the lights from outside, and he moves, first hides one and progresses. There is someone passing behind, it is not the wall
I watched that scene so many times. To me it looked like lights just went off and on, no one was there.

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
No, you're wrong, while the MC is about to go to bed, you can see how someone passes behind, hiding the lights from outside, and he moves, first hides one and progresses. There is someone passing behind, it is not the wall
Shit, it's true. There is a leg out there...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And she's doing a piss poor job of it. Letting a student shack up with her and take photos of her bikini body for Rooster. Perhaps the dumbest one of all, going to the DIK mansion at night, sucking off MC and then nonchalantly walking out the front door in full view of everyone the next morning.

Jill's a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Rooster I understand that it does not count in the story, there are some dangerous nonsense confessed up there.

anyway you are right, even that scene (the walk of shame) has no logic, and is sold to us as a comic moment, although there is also Derek ... who I don't think was pleased with the discovery

Azoreano69

Jan 17, 2019
Like other games at this stage this update is the weakest . MC fucking everyone, elevated to some godly level where everyone in the house follows his orders like a servant. Strippers who magically appear on his birthday and are ready to fuck him for nothing. Yeah riiighhtt.. This is stupid. Same thing happened to Treasure of Nadia. Time to move onto something else.
Dude...find a game that comes even close to how this has gotten.

danny slayer

Nov 17, 2016
Like other games at this stage this update is the weakest . MC fucking everyone, elevated to some godly level where everyone in the house follows his orders like a servant. Strippers who magically appear on his birthday and are ready to fuck him for nothing. Yeah riiighhtt.. This is stupid. Same thing happened to Treasure of Nadia. Time to move onto something else.
There will be consequences to your actions, though. The strippers don’t have sex with you if you go on the date with Jill, for example.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heck, most of the sex this episode takes place in a fucking fantasy Dungeons and Dragon game.

Reactions: ladc

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
There will be consequences to your actions, though. The strippers don’t have sex with you if you go on the date with Jill, for example.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See right there, everyone's upset about the Jill/Sage choice. What about this Jill/Nicole dilemma? I think this Jill girl is starting to get too troublesome for her own good! :cautious:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
See right there, everyone's upset about the Jill/Sage choice. What about this Jill/Nicole dilemma? I think this Jill girl is starting to get too troublesome for her own good! :cautious:
however, in my opinion it is the most correct way to face a choice.

who do you prefer to spend your time with?

for example, the renunciation for Cathe was not correct at all, the only betrayal that Mc does not feel like doing if he is with Maya and Josy ... the only one ...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes