CeltaRico

Oct 9, 2020
Hi guys, sorry if somebody had same problem I have and asked before, but many people wrote spoilers here and I wouldn't like to eat one while I am looking for my answer :)
I have this problem, episode 6. I'am in the day after the birthday, when I must talk with all my friends at the Mansion. After do it I have to go to de backboard but, when I click on it I receive a message of error.
2020-11-21.png
Could anyone help me? I uploaded the traceback.txt
Thanks))

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Fuck, i'm still stucked with the scene with Quinn. All the lewd scenes of the episode were amazing, but the way of happening with Quinn... Man, she's so confused and in trouble, but has no one to rely on, to confort her in some way. She's tired of being that tough and cold girl all the time, even when everything is collapsing around her.
So, when the MC says he want to help her without wanting anything in exchange, she doesn't know how to deal with her own feelings.
The music is just the perfect frame for that painting.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
insignificant detail:

Did you notice that Maya's list for the scavenger hunt has changed?

I am referring to the scene at the picnic, when the show to MC, before the purchase of condoms was still to be done, now it is already marked

correct correction, since arguing that it was one of the difficult tasks made no sense

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
To break Sage so she drops out of being president and Melanie and Sarah can become co presidents.
If anyone's trying to take over Sage's position it's Quinn. We've already seen Quinn's girl Riona dropping the rumor that it was Sage's idea to stiff the DIK's and have the HOT's attend the Prep party.

Reactions: Karl Franz 77

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
If anyone's trying to take over Sage's position it's Quinn. We've already seen Quinn's girl Riona dropping the rumor that it was Sage's idea to stiff the DIK's and have the HOT's attend the Prep party.
That's not a rumor but the truth. Even Sage admits that she set up the Prep party thing because the HOTs need money, so Riona is not lying. The problem was just that Quinn was supposed to tell Tommy the HOTs are not gonna show up and Quinn didn't do that.

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
That's not a rumor but the truth. Even Sage admits that she set up the Prep party thing because the HOTs need money, so Riona is not lying. The problem was just that Quinn was supposed to tell Tommy the HOTs are not gonna show up and Quinn didn't do that.
Riona is lying. Quinn and Riona plan the Prep party in the 'chess thing' scene. Sage and Quinn discuss it at the car wash 'Ok we'll do it your way . . . this time.'

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Riona is lying. Quinn and Riona plan the Prep party in the 'chess thing' scene. Sage and Quinn discuss it at the car wash 'Ok we'll do it your way . . . this time.'
Yeah, the idea is definitely Quinns cause she needs money. But she is not in a position to actually make the call and Sage is not just delegating it either. Quinn convinces Sage that the prep party is easy money and Sage not only agrees but she is the one that actually makes the deal with the preps (which is why she is not at the DIK party when the cathy rooster incident happens). The 2 aspects of this Sage doesn't know about are that 1) Quinns motivation is selling drugs at the party and 2) that Quinn didn't tell Tommy about the change in plans.
So when you ask Riona why they didn't show up to the DIK party and she basically goes "I don't make the calls here.", you respond "It was Quinn, right?" and she goes "It could have been Sage." she's not outright saying "Sage made the call." (which would factually be true) but kinda telling you the truth while also hinting at Sage still not being solely to blame. And only if you talked to her about the rooster thing does she even outright tell you that the initial idea was Quinns. Doesn't change the fact that Sage made the call.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah, the idea is definitely Quinns cause she needs money. But she is not in a position to actually make the call and Sage is not just delegating it either. Quinn convinces Sage that the prep party is easy money and Sage not only agrees but she is the one that actually makes the deal with the preps (which is why she is not at the DIK party when the cathy rooster incident happens). The 2 aspects of this Sage doesn't know about are that 1) Quinns motivation is selling drugs at the party and 2) that Quinn didn't tell Tommy about the change in plans.
So when you ask Riona why they didn't show up to the DIK party and she basically goes "I don't make the calls here.", you respond "It was Quinn, right?" and she goes "It could have been Sage." she's not outright saying "Sage made the call." (which would factually be true) but kinda telling you the truth while also hinting at Sage still not being solely to blame. And only if you talked to her about the rooster thing does she even outright tell you that the initial idea was Quinns. Doesn't change the fact that Sage made the call.
Quinn manipulated Sage into agreeing to the Prep party by telling her it was for the HOT's. Quinn's purpose was not to get money for the HOT's, it was to set up a connection for selling drugs, a connection she needed after the Alpha's bowed out. She admitted as much to Tommy.

Reactions: Meushi and shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quinn doesn't need to take Sage's place, at least for the moment.

already now she can do whatever she wants with the Hots, she already has all the power she would have as president, without having too much attention on her.

Reactions: Kellermann

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Also, Riona tried to spread the rumor to MC, but he wasn't buying it. Tommy knew who was responsible the moment it happened, but several of the DIK's were still suspicious. Riona then spread the rumor to Heather the morning after the party.

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Quinn manipulated Sage into agreeing to the Prep party by telling her it was for the HOT's. Quinn's purpose was not to get money for the HOT's, it was to set up a connection for selling drugs, a connection she needed after the Alpha's bowed out. She admitted as much to Tommy.
Yeah, I agree that Quinn was the manipulator in the background. But the "rumor" would have been "Sage decided to have the HOTs party with the preps instead of the DIKs." which would be true since the decision was Sages. She is president, so her word ultimately goes.
And due to the way you ask Riona ("Why did you do it? (ditch the DIKs)" and not "Why didn't you tell us you were not gonna show up?") she could have literally said "I didn't, Sage did." and it would have been true. She says it in such a weird way not to put more blame on Sage, but less. Kinda like she should be saying "Sage did it." but it doesn't feel right to her because she knows Sage was manipulated so instead she turns it into a vague "Sage could have done it.", giving you a hint that it's not that easy. If you never confided in her during the DIK party, then you at least get this hint from her. If you did confide in her, then she adds that the actual idea was not Sages but Quinns. She's being as truthful as she can possibly be while under Quinns thumb.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah, I agree that Quinn was the manipulator in the background. But the "rumor" would have been "Sage decided to have the HOTs party with the preps instead of the DIKs." which would be true since the decision was Sages. She is president, so her word ultimately goes.
And due to the way you ask Riona ("Why did you do it? (ditch the DIKs)" and not "Why didn't you tell us you were not gonna show up?") she could have literally said "I didn't, Sage did." and it would have been true. She says it in such a weird way not to put more blame on Sage, but less. Kinda like she should be saying "Sage did it." but it doesn't feel right to her because she knows Sage was manipulated so instead she turns it into a vague "Sage could have done it.", giving you a hint that it's not that easy. If you never confided in her during the DIK party, then you at least get this hint from her. If you did confide in her, then she adds that the actual idea was not Sages but Quinns. She's being as truthful as she can possibly be while under Quinns thumb.
Riona knows who's responsible for the HOT's going to that party because she was there when the plan was made. You can double talk all you want around it but it was Quinn's idea and Quinn's responsibility. Riona knows all of that, but is spreading a gossip that it was all Sage's idea. Riona is lying.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Hope i'm wrong but i get the feeling that DPC is setting Jade up to die. She's more then likely going to be put in the crosshairs of whatever burke and quinn are doing.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Hope i'm wrong but i get the feeling that DPC is setting Jade up to die. She's more then likely going to be put in the crosshairs of whatever burke and quinn are doing.
Burke can't find out about Jade's affair with MC if i choose to delete the video right? because at the end of episode 6 Burke doesn't find the recording with Jade.

Reactions: Ilhares

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Riona knows who's responsible for the HOT's going to that party because she was there when the plan was made. You can double talk all you want around it but it was Quinn's idea and Quinn's responsibility. Riona knows all of that, but is spreading a gossip that it was all Sage's idea. Riona is lying.
When exactly does she "spread gossip" that it was Sages idea?

And as far as double-talk goes: So you're saying Sage couldn't have shut this all down by saying "we already have a deal with the DIKs, we're not changing it"? Sage is not a child that is forced to do her mothers bidding. She knows the HOTs need money and was convinced/manipulated into considering the preps the solution to their money-problems, then went and personally set up the deal with said preps. As much as I like Sage, Quinn wanted to change the plans to make money, Sage agreed to change the plans for the sake of money. The only part she doesn't know about is that Quinn is gonna use it for even more drug-money on the side.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes