Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Blaming Derek is a bitch move, he's suppose to be your friend and hanging him out for a taste of Jill is pathetic.

If taking responsibility causes the MC Jill in the future, then so be it. Choosing Jill already causes us to miss out with Nora and Nicole/Sandy, she won't make me lose out on friendship.
I told her it was Derek lmao, starting the sprinkler system was all Derek, MC had nothing to do with it. Don't think she cares either way nor will there some consequences to that.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
And between Josy and Jill....of course, being petite has advantages, but what we all want to see is a proper scene between MC and Jill...Maybe it is coming in ep. 7?

I highly doubt that there will be an anal option when it happens though...

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Derek is far better than Liam for the following reasons:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
those are all gestures that Derek makes for himself, because he wants to become a DIK, MC basically just wants a room.

and for Maya she does absolutely nothing in MC's favor, and I reiterate how she reacts when MC is broken by the shock of Josy's arrival
screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png

and those are not the words I wanted to hear

Derek is BADIK's Jar Jar Binks, almost always useless, sometimes harmful

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
And between Josy and Jill....of course, being petite has advantages, but what we all want to see is a proper scene between MC and Jill...Maybe it is coming in ep. 7?

I highly doubt that there will be an anal option when it happens though...
Nope, you've got a long wait ahead of you mate. You'll have hot, steamy D&G sex with Magnar before you ever get in Jill's pants in ep. 7.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes