Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Ep. 7 Potential Lewd Scenes w/ LIs

Jill - Hand job? More likely, if you even catch a faint whiff of those beef curtains you're getting cock blocked.

Bella - I actually think you have a pretty good chance here. She's already jerked you off, sucked you off, and boobed(?) you off. What's left? Hotdogging? Thigh job? If that's what you get in ep. 7 then you're definitely getting the full main dish in ep. 8. Bella can't hold back the flood gates much longer.

Maya/Josy - Both are going full on sex fiend in ep. 7, either with you at the same time or individually depending on how you've played your character. Throw in a jealous break up/cliffhanger and call it a day.

Quinn - One last round of buttfuckery with her before she ODs or gets shanked to death. I ain't crying.

Sage - She had better be fully recovered from Covid and ready for action because I need as many scenes with her as possible before DPC finally tears her away from me at the end, rips out my dying heart, and then hocks a loogie mixture of disgust and amusement into my empty chest cavity.

Giaochino

Mar 5, 2019
Traditionally, and this is definitely cro magnon man thinking, it is not adultery if two otherwise straight girls play around. That is fairly prevailing in the Western World. Other places it seems even more loose in some and downright illegal in others, so whose to really say?
Or maybe Jill did everything on her own, like how she got off MC hand in her bedroom.
Bella was not an active actor, she was pissed but understanding because Jill keeps rejecting all men she dates.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Dashxp4k

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
Thats all im saying . also, assuming that Tommy is actually give a fuck about who is Josy is fucking with, is also unlikely. :LOL:
I mean its tough to say at this point, if he actually cares or not. But he does atleast seem to like of the MC enough to make him play a game that could, & does, lead to the MC making out with his sister. Although that could have been to try and mess with Quinn

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
I just wait for the walk of fame at the mansion and for Josy to come out first to see Tommy's reaction and next Maya to see Derek's reaction :LUL:
I gotta disagree I think that scene needs to happen the otherway round. Maya walks out Tommy turns and starts to give derek shit, the rest of the DIKs cheer louder. Rusty laughs Tommy turns round and sees Josy following Maya out and we go back to see the look on Tommy's face

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I do think this is the heart of the issue. Maya's lies of omission and the fact that both girls give the MC serious competition are problems, but all of that would probably have been manageable if the story didn't hype the crisis to the Nth degree by having the MC storm off then spend the rest of the episode whining about it. Rather than try to help the player see it from the girls' perspective, we are encouraged to embrace the outrage for the sake of the drama.

Even worse, despite all this buildup the issue is just dropped by the end of the episode. The focus of the library scene isn't on what the girls did to the MC, or even what he did to them. It's all on what they did to each other; patching up with the MC is quite literally an after thought. Even that can be made worse by the fact the game will sometimes choose NOT to do so - and never explain why! Suck it, player!

All that built-up narrative tension had to go somewhere, and with no proper channel it just exploded. It's no wonder Maya got burned in the resulting firestorm. Josy too, but Maya was the far more prominent character in the story, so it's natural she takes the brunt of it. Which is a pity because I find both characters likable and believably flawed.

the closing of the fourth chapter could solve the problem, instead it often ends up radicalizing it

but I still believe that the seeds of discord were sown throughout the first few chapters

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
My opinion of Maya is all over the place, I liked the character initally but looking back I dislike how they handled thing. overall I like the character but I can see why people don't.

the fact that don't count on me plays during one of her earliest scenes should have been enough of a warning.

the first few scenes are normal for college kids. you meet you flirt. after class she abruptly lets you know she has a boyfriend(lie number 1 but closest to the truth.)

jump forward a few scenes she cuddles up to the MC after encouraging him to watch a movie with her, when asked if they should be this close given she has a boyfriend. she says she doesn't actually have a boyfriend but doesn't want the MC to be attracted to her. (personally I thought that was reasonable.) so I picked the option i'd try not to be.

what I take issue with is that she spends the rest of the time between that moment and josy showing up actively flirting and getting closer to the MC. sure the grinding on him thing was 'out of her control' (at least she though it was) but then when the MC says he forgives her and tries to comfort her decides to french him.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Ep. 7 Potential Lewd Scenes w/ LIs

Jill - Hand job? More likely, if you even catch a faint whiff of those beef curtains you're getting cock blocked.

Bella - I actually think you have a pretty good chance here. She's already jerked you off, sucked you off, and boobed(?) you off. What's left? Hotdogging? Thigh job? If that's what you get in ep. 7 then you're definitely getting the full main dish in ep. 8. Bella can't hold back the flood gates much longer.

Maya/Josy - Both are going full on sex fiend in ep. 7, either with you at the same time or individually depending on how you've played your character. Throw in a jealous break up/cliffhanger and call it a day.

Quinn - One last round of buttfuckery with her before she ODs or gets shanked to death. I ain't crying.

Sage - She had better be fully recovered from Covid and ready for action because I need as many scenes with her as possible before DPC finally tears her away from me at the end, rips out my dying heart, and then hocks a loogie mixture of disgust and amusement into my empty chest cavity.
i hope more Sage all her sex scenes were great. kinda felt empty this update without a sex scene in this update with her...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes