Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Ep. 7 Potential Lewd Scenes w/ LIs

Jill - Hand job? More likely, if you even catch a faint whiff of those beef curtains you're getting cock blocked.

Bella - I actually think you have a pretty good chance here. She's already jerked you off, sucked you off, and boobed(?) you off. What's left? Hotdogging? Thigh job? If that's what you get in ep. 7 then you're definitely getting the full main dish in ep. 8. Bella can't hold back the flood gates much longer.

Maya/Josy - Both are going full on sex fiend in ep. 7, either with you at the same time or individually depending on how you've played your character. Throw in a jealous break up/cliffhanger and call it a day.

Quinn - One last round of buttfuckery with her before she ODs or gets shanked to death. I ain't crying.

Sage - She had better be fully recovered from Covid and ready for action because I need as many scenes with her as possible before DPC finally tears her away from me at the end, rips out my dying heart, and then hocks a loogie mixture of disgust and amusement into my empty chest cavity.
ep 7 Jill blow job
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Maybe if the author didn't wasted time with that overly long and pointless RPG session he could have advanced the story more in all fronts.:cautious:

Seriously what was the point of spending so much time in a minigame?
It felt like he was dragging the plot on purpose there.

Where is Vinny? Who is the traitor amidst the DIKs? How will Quinn fix things? Or maybe more time for all the drama involving Jade, Cathy and Burke?

Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
Or maybe Jill did everything on her own, like how she got off MC hand in her bedroom.
Bella was not an active actor, she was pissed but understanding because Jill keeps rejecting all man that she dates.
My thoughts are along these lines too... accept that Bella didn't get upset with her and let it happen.
and unlike with the MC she woke up as she was "rubbing" herself off on Bella...
we already know that Jill is a "sound" sleeper and it would explain why she was originally planning on sleeping on the coach.

As for James... what ever is behind that door is not going to be good - and it's going to be a hell of a lot more then just some clothes. ijs

screenshot0050.png

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Maybe if the author didn't wasted time with that overly long and pointless RPG session he could have advanced the story more in all fronts.:cautious:

Seriously what was the point of spending so much time in a minigame?
It felt like he was dragging the plot on purpose there.

Where is Vinny? Who is the traitor amidst the DIKs? How will Quinn fix things? Or maybe more time for all the drama involving Jade, Cathy and Burke?
We mostly agree on that, but I think the DnG and the small stuff will be better appreaciated when the game finishes. Right now we want answers :ROFLMAO: .

Reactions: ename144

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
The song of Jill's date high quality
If all licensed music are about 199$, that EP6 had 24 of them, that's a 4776$ bill. (EP5 was: 17/3383$)
Worth it as always, DPC have really nice picks. That EP6 Soundtrack was awesome, almost 70% licensed.

Extra highlight:
Bella lewd:
Quinn lewd:

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Well whoever is a current Patreon of DPC should either ping him on discord or something
that stop wasting time on D&G and other stuff & focus on the main story instead

• Sad
Reactions: shazba and Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Exactly. I wonder if we could take bets on what her drama is going to be. I'm probably going to go with her dad being in a serious accident and being put in a coma, as a bonus that could also include some drama for Tommy as well.
I will take that bet.
I bet it is Tommy wants to plow those fertile bisexual fields himself. It is not incest, so not off the table.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Are Jade's boobs the best? Yes they are
god,,,,
that is such a tough call... Jade or Bella for sure...... fuck! I hate this indecision....
I honestly think we need a re ranking of all the ladies since the last episode.... I will defer to those who have initiated such before... but damn Gladheim, you are a fucker for even making me doubt my Bella! :D

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Gladheim

hablat

Jul 24, 2017
Well whoever is a current Patreon of DPC should either ping him on discord or something
that stop wasting time on D&G and other stuff & focus on the main story instead
The DnG stuff is okay, but it could be used a lot better. If it was used to show more of the characters' personalities, or to parallel the main game's events it could be interesting. See Community's "Advanced Dungeons & Dragons" episode where you learn a whole lot about each character through the game. As-is, it just seems like DPC wanted to try something else for a bit which I can't begrudge. Just feels a bit too disconnected.

Reactions: ename144

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
He will just ban them though. He doesn't take ANY criticism well. LIKE ZERO
Imagine.. he banned me for saying that if he can't write something different than AL 2 then his shit would be very short lived hahah
I mean, if you worded it like that I'm not surprised :cautious:. That's not constructive criticism.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Top songs EP6.

-Funk'd Up - Reaktor Productions ( Bar scene )
-
-
-
-J.Erwin-Dip,dip,dip ( DIKs free roam )
- makes me emotional lol
- ( Jill date too )
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Alexander Nakarada - Reaching the sky ( Jill explains about the blackmail to MC )

It took me more than 10 minutes to do it so I hope you like it xD

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Traditionally, and this is definitely cro magnon man thinking, it is not adultery if two otherwise straight girls play around. That is fairly prevailing in the Western World. Other places it seems even more loose in some and downright illegal in others, so whose to really say?

in a story where there is a couple of girls it can only be a betrayal.

Wouldn't the husband go away just because he considers it a betrayal? so it should be Bella to consider it a "game", she would absolve herself, instead she feels guilty and hopes to be forgiven.

and basically it would remain a useless twist

-VQueS-

May 1, 2020
When it comes to how this game will finish, I don't know if DPC has already plotted out the entire story from day one or is just winging it each episode. My belief is it feels like the former option with some plot-independent content occasionally thrown in for good measure.
When planning the game do you have the whole story mapped out, or just the main story beats and you wing it a little with the details? How do you keep track of so many moving parts, especially when it comes to dialogue; like a character references something someone else has done?

I have a flowchart that I update constantly. The main story was mapped out since day one and all the big events in the game are in it and they won't change. I have written scenarios/events that I want to write before the game is completed and I have placed these events along a timeline, which makes it easier to know what to write each episode and what pace to keep.

The dialogue is created on a per episode basis, with the exception of the biggest events where I have written some speeches already. It's hard to keep track of everything, especially when the cast features 50+ people living inside my head. I make notes, a LOT of notes and I constantly check past code for variables and choices I want to re-use to create impact on the story. Most choices I already know how they will affect the future when I write them. When you know what's to come, it's easier to plan the details.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes