mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Alright, I hope this should be a more easily digestible version of the "Mansion Restoration Minigame"-guide I posted before.
[...]
Good job! (y)
But that seems indeed incredibly tight. Hope EP7 will have some events to get extra cash or help for the house cause you shouldn't have to win that mini-game with that much optimisation, it have to stay fun and accessible to play around. Otherwise it will be so frustrating to restart two episodes for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: fakitap

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
-The thread is going so civilized I feel like a totall dick by writing this, but-
Anal sex scenes with the main LIs is what would be missing I guess, Sage would be up to, I can't see it happening with M&J (Josy has the best ass in the game imo tho), Bella I would expect anything, Jill not even after married in your birthday

The Ass man.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: openup212

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
My guesses:

Jill - Very dependent on what happens in the story. The MC made his intentions pretty clear on their last date (and proved the point by turning down Nora!), and Jill obviously feels similarly. So it comes down to whether she and the MC are in a position to really start a relationship. If the Tybalt situation is dealt with sufficiently and the MC is able to commit to a girl, then the wait is probably over. In the more likely scenario, I think there will be an genuine lewd scene with her (that still stops well short of sex) where the two steal a moment together.

Bella - Probably sex. It fits the state of their relationship. Plus it would leave an episode to resolve the drama before the season wrap when Bella falls to pieces from the guilt and her Terrible Secret(tm) finally sees daylight.

Maya/Josy - Josy did mention the MC's birthday celebration would be delayed but was still going to happen. ;) Obviously this will require some sort of solution for Maya's cliffhanger, but I think we'll get a temporary reprieve there. It does feel like Josy should get heavier focus too, as Maya already had more exposure and still dominated this episode. Perhaps Josy will have to 'move in' with the MC for a bit?

Sage - I'm not sure what will happen here. I don't think the transition from FWB to boyfriend will be seamless, and I still think there will be a parallel path to date her without being her fuck buddy. Put those together and... hmmm. Maybe a lewd scene for the FWB path that causes some friction between them, then leads to a reconciliation near the end of the episode (or in 8) that tracks with the slow romance on the friend side?

Quinn - Seems likely the MC will confront her over the whole tuition thing. Presumably those who could score with Quinn in Episode 6 (by definition not on the M&J path) will be more sympathetic and get a chance to help Quinn. But my guess is it will be more emotional support than outright sex.

Eh, good enough for internet speculation. Let's go with that!
Given DPC's "guidelines" for what is cheating and what is just playing the field (Jill kinda spelled it out as well - once you're in a "serious" relationship it's wrong to be seeing other girls), as soon as the li'l bitch MC decides to go for one of these gals for real, he's gonna have to cut ties with the rest otherwise he's just the biggest, whiniest hypocrite...

Reactions: R1viel and yngve

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah but i think this won´t take all that Long because Jane and maybe his Sis fucking (if some of our theories are true and it´s Sage) ... With them both on our Side we have already the Upper hand, only thing would be have proof from Burk himself when he Deals with Quinn or a record when he uses the Buffet ... Tybalt self, nice recordings when he steals Jills Pantys and fucking a Melon ... The Burks can be Easy destroyed ... the only thing, is it something what DPC planned or juust fuck up as again and many dreams from users wont become true :ROFLMAO: ... But i actually have never seen a complete School burning with alot of Chicks in there, sooooo fucking many grilled Chickens Nom Nom Nom :ROFLMAO:
You are a very sick person... But I agree NOM NOM .. Can't burn the whole place thou..

• Haha
Reactions: Trojaner

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
-The thread is going so civilized I feel like a totall dick by writing this, but-
Anal sex scenes with the main LIs is what would be missing I guess, Sage would be up to, I can't see it happening with M&J (Josy has the best ass in the game imo tho), Bella I would expect anything, Jill not even after married in your birthday

Tha Ass man.
Sage is definitely up for it, she just didn't want it happening while she was trying not to make any noise.

Jill, that ass though, such a waste...

I reckon Maya would be game, especially if the MC could convince her it'll get her one up on Josy, get a little bit of competitiveness between the girls working in the mc's favour.

Bella, yeah I reckon she's been there, done that.

Josy, if you didn't have enough RP, she wouldn't even give you a butt job back in the room on the night her dad came to drop everything off, she didn't "feel comfortable" about it or some such nonsense. So penetrating the sphincter? It could also split her tiny frame in two - these things need to be considered, it's not like you just unapologetically ram it in like in the case of Melanie...

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017

The Ass man.
I'd have to agree, that sage is most likely to have the first anal scene of the LIs because depending on your choices she tells the MC twice that she enjoys it

Reactions: yngve

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Great work, BTW, but I did find two issues, both in Assignment 3.

First, you have Available XP at 155, when I'm only getting 150. (Tried to it twice to make sure.) This means I'm short on fulfilling the upgrades you suggest by 5... easily remedied by spend $1 on 5%, but still.

Second, Jakob is 3 cleaning points short of being able to finish the 2F Closet, so that task won't be completed as you project for Assignment 4. You've assigned 3 points to work for Leon, so if those are flexible you could simply reallocate them, but having not done any jobs yet I don't know how important those 3 pts are.

Either way, this is some amazing work you've done.
Thanks for the info! I had not realized this since my game keeps bugging out on the math test between Assignment 2 or 3 recently. Will probably make a new clean playthrough and avoid the WT mod.

The 3 xp Jacob is missing in Cleaning can be fixed by giving him the points I gave Rusty on Assignment 2, since they work on the same room anyway.

Upon double-checking the values I could not see how that 5xp difference could have happened but you are right, it definitely does. I can only think of 2 reasons for this. One would not be a big deal, one would render the table obsolete:

1) For some reason you are only given 5 base xp after the first assignment but never after that. In case this is true I changed the guide to still work when taking all those lost XP into account. Changelog for that (and the Rusty->Jacob change) is below and the file in the original post has been replaced.

2) And sadly this one would be more reasonable: There is a hard-cap of 150 on XP gained. If this is true, then the entire guide is obsolete, but at least it means we will definitely get 7 or possibly 8 assignment sessions to finish the minigame.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original Post

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What can i say ... I´m one of the Damaged AL Guys ... Hatet and Loved it at the same time :ROFLMAO:
It's funny, I only played that game once, and I played it like a nice guy, stuck with the main girl, refused everyone else's come-ons, then when things went pearshaped it didn't bothered me (I mean I wasn't invested in the roast meat so I wasn't shell shocked like everyone else), then the dude went all loopy and that pissed me off, and then he lived kinda happily ever after and that was it. I never got the damage.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
What can i say ... I´m one of the Damaged AL Guys ... Hatet and Loved it at the same time, but please don´t ask how long it was until i could deceide who from both ... was sitting a really fucking long time before this screen :ROFLMAO:
Same and quit game right after never seen the end

Reactions: Trojaner

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Episode 7 sex scene speculation:

Sage - somewhere towards the end of the episode since she still sick, hopefully after we figure out the Chad drama

Bella - it's time, I don't think it'll be at her place so no further in figuring out her secrets but at least MC will get laid

Jill - honestly have no idea, we got to start somewhere with her

Maya&Josy - hopefully seperate scenes

Outside of the "main" LIs I'm going with Cathy, Camila, Riona, one of the strippers perhaps Brandi or Lily sex. Also a Sarah/Melanie threesome, and John Boy/Elena threesome.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'd have to agree, that sage is most likely to have the first anal scene of the LIs because depending on your choices she tells the MC twice that she enjoys it
Well Quinn, Riona and a few of the other HOTs sure took it to the hilt. It's time for some main LIs to turn to the dark (brown) side. Post Covid Sage is down for some butt smut. You know Bella is a freak for it. The others, eh, I don't know. I have to agree with shazba regarding Josy. She's too tiny to enjoy MC's jumbo-sized fuck stick in the back door. You'd permanently rearrange her internals if you jammed that thing in.

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Very nice work.

I do wonder if we're overvaluing Dumpster. It provides a lot of experience which generates even more experience in turn. But it only provides that experience when you finish off a room, which means most of the XP it generates comes after you're half done. If we relentless pick off easily cleaned rooms early on it's likely worthwhile. But if we start with rooms that need a lot of fixing (some of which might make in-game sense to start with, like the kitchen), I'm less sure.

Sigh. Back to waiting for Episode 7 to answer all our questions.
Upgrading Dumpster from 1/5 to 5/5 gives you +2000 points for each completed room. Since 1000 points are 5 xp, that is 10 xp for each completed room. Even if you upgraded it and then only completed 5 rooms with it, that would be 50 xp gained, for just $4 already making it better than the stat-upgrades (all of which give 45 xp worth of stats for $5) after just those 5 rooms. However the mansion has 23 total rooms to be repaired and the bonus-xp will be useful for any room repaired before the last day (so in my table that would be 17 of the 23 rooms), making it far better than any of the other upgrades. In fact if I go with my example of having used it for 17 rooms, that means it is worth 170 xp for 4$ or 42.5 xp per 1$ spent on it. Compared to the 9 xp/$ provided by each of the 4 stat upgrades that means if you could buy all 4 of those upgrades for just 5$ (instead of 20$ to get them all) you would still be at 36 xp/$ so even then Dumpster would still give you more bang for your buck.
I was fully expecting that DPC priced it incorrectly and would make it more expensive with a patch.

Good job! (y)
But that seems indeed incredibly tight. Hope EP7 will have some events to get extra cash or help for the house cause you shouldn't have to win that mini-game with that much optimisation, it have to stay fun and accessible to play around. Otherwise it will be so frustrating to restart two episodes for that.
Yeah, as much as I like pushing numbers and trying to plan out builds and other things with spreadsheets I don't think it would be smart for DPC to make it this tight, when the game previously flooded you with money (I often have trouble finding stuff to spend my $$$$$ on, rather than needing to make more), as that would completely blindside the playerbase.
Partially why I hope/assume we will have at least 7 assignment sessions, but just in case DPC wants to use this to have the DIKs learn that financing your fraternity is no walk in the park I figured I'd aim for 6 assignments.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Episode 7 sex scene speculation:

Sage - somewhere towards the end of the episode since she still sick, hopefully after we figure out the Chad drama

Bella - it's time, I don't think it'll be at her place so no further in figuring out her secrets but at least MC will get laid

Jill - honestly have no idea, we got to start somewhere with her

Maya&Josy - hopefully seperate scenes

Outside of the "main" LIs I'm going with Cathy, Camila, Riona, one of the strippers perhaps Brandi or Lily sex. Also a Sarah/Melanie threesome, and John Boy/Elena threesome.
Jill's the type of women who will marry you but say shes "saving herself for god". :ROFLMAO:

No nookie for you guys.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
In ep.5, we can clearly see Jill making faces when Bella compliments the MC after helping Cathy; after that, when the MC plays Bella's favorite song we see Bella making faces and Jill looking aprehensive.

And what is the "understanding" that Bella and Jill talk about in bed after that?

I'm replaying ep. 5 and I'm wondering right now...Can anybody enlighten me on this?

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Hello, I'm having a problem when playing "being a dik v0.6.1".
At the end of the freeroam with all tasks completed I have to call Sage to continue.
Unfortunately when I try to call her I run into an exception with the following message:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks2.rpy", line 415, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks2.rpy", line 415, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_sage.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_sage.rpy", line 56, in execute
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_sage.rpy", line 74, in execute
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_sage.rpy", line 79, in execute
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_sage.rpy", line 80, in execute
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks2.rpy", line 415, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks2.rpy", line 415, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_sage.rpy", line 56, in execute
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_sage.rpy", line 74, in execute
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_sage.rpy", line 79, in execute
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_sage.rpy", line 80, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 80, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Darwin-19.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.6.1
Wed Nov 25 01:00:42 2020
```

Has anybody a solution to this?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
My guesses:

Jill - Very dependent on what happens in the story. The MC made his intentions pretty clear on their last date (and proved the point by turning down Nora!), and Jill obviously feels similarly. So it comes down to whether she and the MC are in a position to really start a relationship. If the Tybalt situation is dealt with sufficiently and the MC is able to commit to a girl, then the wait is probably over. In the more likely scenario, I think there will be an genuine lewd scene with her (that still stops well short of sex) where the two steal a moment together.

Bella - Probably sex. It fits the state of their relationship. Plus it would leave an episode to resolve the drama before the season wrap when Bella falls to pieces from the guilt and her Terrible Secret(tm) finally sees daylight.

Maya/Josy - Josy did mention the MC's birthday celebration would be delayed but was still going to happen. ;) Obviously this will require some sort of solution for Maya's cliffhanger, but I think we'll get a temporary reprieve there. It does feel like Josy should get heavier focus too, as Maya already had more exposure and still dominated this episode. Perhaps Josy will have to 'move in' with the MC for a bit?

Sage - I'm not sure what will happen here. I don't think the transition from FWB to boyfriend will be seamless, and I still think there will be a parallel path to date her without being her fuck buddy. Put those together and... hmmm. Maybe a lewd scene for the FWB path that causes some friction between them, then leads to a reconciliation near the end of the episode (or in 8) that tracks with the slow romance on the friend side?

Quinn - Seems likely the MC will confront her over the whole tuition thing. Presumably those who could score with Quinn in Episode 6 (by definition not on the M&J path) will be more sympathetic and get a chance to help Quinn. But my guess is it will be more emotional support than outright sex.

Eh, good enough for internet speculation. Let's go with that!
Jill
I don't see Tybalt as a serious oponent no matter how i look...all it would take to shut him up is Jill saying either he stops the blackmailing or she wont talk to him again, or her family influence, Rustys family influence, a little talk with Jade, a pic/video from his melon with a subtle threat to post this pics....

I think Jill will make good progress now that the feelings are sorted out, but i think sex could only be a possibility if they are in a committed relation, so with the last ep. were making good progress.

Bella
I think sex, and shortly afterwards her mental breakdown, cause she is a adulteress, which is somehow really important, even if her husband is away for years, with no hint of coming back ( that will only happen after the MC solved her drama and they could be happy) + revelation of her secrets, we will finaly learn whats behind that shitty door...

Maya/Josy
Well drama what else, probably a break up between the two (temporary if on M/J path, maybe permanent otherwise), which would allow for the M/J single paths.
Maybe Maya need to leave for home for a short time, so the focus is on Josy, which would be good, as she doesn't feel like a main LI at this point, but only the passive/sub attachment of Maya, which is a shame.

As i'm not interested in either of them (Josy maybe if she finaly gets out of Mayas shadow and drama) i'm happy if we don't get a remake of ep.4 in which we have no choice's again...

Sage
I guess the hunt after Chad's gf/bf can begin, after Sage has been cured from covid.
I hope for some romantic development more than just fucking around (both would be perfect thought).
And some minor(but emotionally explosive) drama if she finds out who is his gf/bf, btw if she finds out Chad is gay this will be spectacular.

Quinn
Honestly i don't care one bit, but more financial trouble, maybe sage and the not involved HOTS will find out about the restaurant.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
How bout when Jill and Bella in bed together and Jill left for couch? Was Bella worried Jill hit on her or what??

MrFalcon71

Aug 9, 2017
DPC make me feel that we need to choose our path for good soon but I may be wrong.The real question is if we choose a path and we aren't even halfway of the game , how the story will develop?For example if we choose Jill in early stage , we already rejeted strippers and Nora , will the game end for that path early?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
In ep.5, we can clearly see Jill making faces when Bella compliments the MC after helping Cathy; after that, when the MC plays Bella's favorite song we see Bella making faces and Jill looking aprehensive.

And what is the "understanding" that Bella and Jill talk about in bed after that?

I'm replaying ep. 5 and I'm wondering right now...Can anybody enlighten me on this?
You had same question as me

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes