Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Im sorry dude, I know this is your opinion, but I dont think you played the COBD that I played. Im a guy that thinks that you cant compare BADIK and COBD, because they are such different stories and settings (one is a teenager in university, the other is a 30+ man in a steampunk future). So these games can only, in my opinion, be compared by writing (story and characters) and quality of renders/sex scenes.

However, this is the BADIK thread and because of that, Im not gonna give details/specifics on why I dont know how you can have that opinion.

Having said this, I recommend both games and that people should make their own impartial opinions about them.
I think they can be compared in terms of how they handle their stories. They're obviously very different genres and settings, but CoBD does present itself in a much more straightforward and linear fashion and there isn't much consequence to either the MC or narrative for pursuing or not pursuing certain relationships, and very little deviation from the main plot.

BaDIK, on the other hand, is somewhat less linear due to the various subplots that can go in a few different directions based on your choices, even if the main story does still follow a relatively linear track. It also deviates quite frequently from the main story to deal with sub-plots and side character interactions as well and has more harsh consequences for certain actions.

BaDIK could be more focused like CoBD, in that it follows a more linear track with simpler 'yes'/'no' type responses and it sometimes feels like it could benefit from it, but it focuses more on trying to create vastly different and diverse branches.

Ep. 7 Potential Lewd Scenes w/ LIs

Jill - Hand job? More likely, if you even catch a faint whiff of those beef curtains you're getting cock blocked.

Bella - I actually think you have a pretty good chance here. She's already jerked you off, sucked you off, and boobed(?) you off. What's left? Hotdogging? Thigh job? If that's what you get in ep. 7 then you're definitely getting the full main dish in ep. 8. Bella can't hold back the flood gates much longer.

Maya/Josy - Both are going full on sex fiend in ep. 7, either with you at the same time or individually depending on how you've played your character. Throw in a jealous break up/cliffhanger and call it a day.

Quinn - One last round of buttfuckery with her before she ODs or gets shanked to death. I ain't crying.

Sage - She had better be fully recovered from Covid and ready for action because I need as many scenes with her as possible before DPC finally tears her away from me at the end, rips out my dying heart, and then hocks a loogie mixture of disgust and amusement into my empty chest cavity.
Bella - "What's next?" Going down on her is probably what's next. I doubt sex will happen. And I wouldn't be surprised when it's about to happen, that's when her husband shows up and you still don't fuck her.

Jill - A handjob would be good. But I suspect some over the clothes stuff.

M&J - Sexually you've done just about everything with them. Maybe a more intimate 3some? Or some more one on one scenes?

Sage - I believe will start transitioning from fuck buddy status to relationship stuff.

Jade - Don't know if it will be every other episode for stuff with her?

Cathy - Now that she quit it should make it much easier for the MC to hook up with her.

Quinn - I'm pretty sure you could fuck her in every episode except for the first one? So I'm sure there will be another.
I've got a different take:

Bella - sex, it's got to happen, I don't think the husband's coming back

Jill - most of the focus will be stopping Tybalt

M&J - Just more drama (Maya's dad and Tommy)

Sage - MC's gonna get roped into finding the side bitch and shit's gonna hit the fan

Jade - Things are complicated now, Burke knows about stuff, he might have to die :cautious: j/k :p or am I :cautious:

Cathy - Might get to fuck her on the way out, and then in comes the new teacher

Quinn - MC's gonna spiral into her dark world

Riona - Hopefully MC'll get another chance to make her cum
Going to be bold in some of these, and I don't say them with any degree of certainty, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Harder to speculate on what might happen with the others, to be honest, so I'll just say that the ones who I think are most likely to get sex scenes are Quinn, Camila, Riona, Cathy, Jade, Lily, and Melanie.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
In ep.5, we can clearly see Jill making faces when Bella compliments the MC after helping Cathy; after that, when the MC plays Bella's favorite song we see Bella making faces and Jill looking aprehensive.

And what is the "understanding" that Bella and Jill talk about in bed after that?

I'm replaying ep. 5 and I'm wondering right now...Can anybody enlighten me on this?
Yeah, I do think Jill suspects or is at least worried about the prospect of something happening between MC and Bella. DPC is clearing leaning towards that. The two ladies are becoming rivals even if they don't openly acknowledge it yet. They even have their first "fight" about MC in ep 5. Their fork in the road choice is coming soon. I don't think they are going to be a threesome.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
In ep.5, we can clearly see Jill making faces when Bella compliments the MC after helping Cathy; after that, when the MC plays Bella's favorite song we see Bella making faces and Jill looking aprehensive.

And what is the "understanding" that Bella and Jill talk about in bed after that?

I'm replaying ep. 5 and I'm wondering right now...Can anybody enlighten me on this?
You had same question as me
I will refer to you my post from earlier today:
Prevailing thought for me has been (although doubting it lately):

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Jill
I don't see Tybalt as a serious oponent no matter how i look...all it would take to shut him up is Jill saying either he stops the blackmailing or she wont talk to him again, or her family influence, Rustys family influence, a little talk with Jade, a pic/video from his melon with a subtle threat to post this pics....

I think Jill will make good progress now that the feelings are sorted out, but i think sex could only be a possibility if they are in a committed relation, so with the last ep. were making good progress.

Bella
I think sex, and shortly afterwards her mental breakdown, cause she is a adulteress, which is somehow really important, even if her husband is away for years, with no hint of coming back ( that will only happen after the MC solved her drama and they could be happy) + revelation of her secrets, we will finaly learn whats behind that shitty door...

Maya/Josy
Well drama what else, probably a break up between the two (temporary if on M/J path, maybe permanent otherwise), which would allow for the M/J single paths.
Maybe Maya need to leave for home for a short time, so the focus is on Josy, which would be good, as she doesn't feel like a main LI at this point, but only the passive/sub attachment of Maya, which is a shame.

As i'm not interested in either of them (Josy maybe if she finaly gets out of Mayas shadow and drama) i'm happy if we don't get a remake of ep.4 in which we have no choice's again...

Sage
I guess the hunt after Chad's gf/bf can begin, after Sage has been cured from covid.
I hope for some romantic development more than just fucking around (both would be perfect thought).
And some minor(but emotionally explosive) drama if she finds out who is his gf/bf, btw if she finds out Chad is gay this will be spectacular.

Quinn
Honestly i don't care one bit, but more financial trouble, maybe sage and the not involved HOTS will find out about the restaurant.
If Sage has Covid the Mc was with her in bed.. Now everyone has got it... There's the dark ending!

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I mean, if you worded it like that I'm not surprised :cautious:. That's not constructive criticism.
Nope, I just said that I found the episode disappointing. Then I compared it to feeling like an avid Fallout New Vegas fan playing Fallout 4. Banned immediately

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If Sage has Covid the Mc was with her in bed.. Now everyone has got it... There's the dark ending!
Just a few weeks of quarantine and all is good again...probably a few side chars are death, all in all just a other monday in a DPC game :p

Reactions: JeefZ

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
What can i say ... I´m one of the Damaged AL Guys ... Hatet and Loved it at the same time, but please don´t ask how long it was until i could deceide who from both ... was sitting a really fucking long time before this screen :ROFLMAO:
Mini-rant about AL (which is kind of relevant for BADIK, please mods :ROFLMAO: ).

I was kind of aware of the fire twist before playing, so I knew what I was getting into. The thing is I didn't get the choice to save Melissa. It felt wrong to do something with Megan in the other room, and it's not my playstyle to cheat in the first playthrough if I think it can have consecuences (and after BADIK I rightfully though there could be). So by not playing the "right" route the impact of the decision wasn't what it was supposed to be. At that moment I though "I think I might be playing it wrong, it looks like I'm missing something". If DPC wanted us to feel the whole impact of it he might aswell have railroaded us into Melissa too and have no Megan solo route (the same way there isn't a Melissa solo route). I hope there isn't a "right" route in this game and DPC learnt from it and we can get a full experience from any route.

Nope, I just said that I found the episode disappointing. Then I compared it to feeling like an avid Fallout New Vegas fan playing Fallout 4. Banned immediately
I mean, I've heard he doesn't take criticism well before, but I didn't know he was that ban happy. But in the message I was quoting it seems kind of justified if he worded it like that :ROFLMAO: .

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I mean, I've heard he doesn't take criticism well before, but I didn't know he was that ban happy. But in the message I was quoting it seems kind of justified if he worded it like that :ROFLMAO: .
Agree. The other mensage could have be better written. But yeah it seems they don't accept any kind of criticism on discord, constructive or otherwise.
I myself found that whole RPG segment a huge waste of time. There was no character development or plot progression there. Bet i would be banned if i mentioned that there.:whistle:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I wish it were so, but no, at least in my country the mortality rate is 10%, but Sage doesnt have covid... i hope not :KEK:
I was just tring to find dark ending... I do not wish that on anyone. I have seen it in a family..Sorry I even said that!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I wish it were so, but no, at least in my country the mortality rate is 10%, but Sage doesnt have covid... i hope not :KEK:
Yeah, I don't actually think she has Covid/AIDs/Cancer, but I am highly suspicious of DPC's end game intentions with Sage. I just can't imagine him allowing me some small bit of joy by giving me a happy ending with her. If I'm wrong I'll happily eat crow (along with Sage's fish taco), but I think DPC prefers dramatic endings to happy ones. Regardless, BaDIK is still the best AVN I've ever played.

Reactions: JeefZ and Trojaner

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Expressing slight disappointment gets you banned? :WaitWhat: JFC, their ego is out of control. :FacePalm:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Yeah, I don't actually think she has Covid/AIDs/Cancer, but I am highly suspicious of DPC's end game intentions with Sage. I just can't imagine him allowing me some small bit of joy by giving me a happy ending with her. If I'm wrong I'll happily eat crow (along Sage's fish taco), but I think DPC prefers dramatic endings to happy ones. Regardless, BaDIK is still the best AVN I've ever played.
I think that if we are going to have happy endings, but of course, happy for our partner and the MC but probably not so happy for the others since they will not be with the MC or if we cannot solve their problems, I am optimistic. Even so I'm quite a fan of self-sacrifice endings, I don't think we'll get to that in this game, but games or movies in which the protagonist sacrifices himself to save the world or whatever seems like good endings to me. And i repeat it thats not going to happen here :)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, I don't actually think she has Covid/AIDs/Cancer, but I am highly suspicious of DPC's end game intentions with Sage. I just can't imagine him allowing me some small bit of joy by giving me a happy ending with her. If I'm wrong I'll happily eat crow (along with Sage's fish taco), but I think DPC prefers dramatic endings to happy ones. Regardless, BaDIK is still the best AVN I've ever played.
If u think that about Sage than what should Bella fans say...like serious we can be lucky if she stays alive and sane.
Jill is far too perfect and has no real drama...there will also come much more than a melon fucker to ruin our fun.

Reactions: JeefZ

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Just a few weeks of quarantine and all is good again...probably a few side chars are death, all in all just a other monday in a DPC game :p
Most of the major characters are young and healthy so should be fine although Dawe should be worried since he's neither :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes