Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I just think it would be a rotten thing to do to give some LIs a happy ending while others get fucked over.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This thing about Jill and Bella being close to a sexual point, it is all but a theory, right?
Well Jill has clearly shown a propensity to sleep hump, so I do agree with the theories that she may have done something similar to Bella. Whether or not Bella was fully awake and accommodating during said procedure is a mystery to me.

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
Something has been really bugging me about the reason for James’ absence, and a lot of things don’t add up.

Whilst in the Library, just before the MC visits her and they kiss, Bella thinks the following:

“Married women don’t fool around with young students.”

“...”

“They aren’t intimate with friend’s either…”

“But that…That was different!”

“It doesn’t matter… I’ve stopped it.”

“Please, James… forgive me.”

“Please, just come home again”

“It’s been long enough…”

This makes me think that Bella cheated on her husband with one of her friend’s and James left her because of that.

Then in the pool, just before the MC makes a move on her, Bella thinks the following.

“It’s adultery… isn’t it.”

“Can I just decide to move on?”

“What if James comes home?”

“Would he blame me if I did this?”

“After all this time?”

“I have forgiven him…”

This now feels like James left because of a mistake he made, maybe he cheated on Bella?

Bella in bed with Jill, after MC comes round to speak to Cathy.

J: “Is something wrong?”

B: “No. Nothing’s wrong.”

J: “If you say so…”

J: “It’s not going to happen again.”

B: “I thought we had an understanding.”

J: “We do. That’s what I wanted to assure you of.”

B: “I don’t need to be reassured. I need you to stop talking about it.”

Jill mentions she was going to sleep on the couch and then storms off, Bella then pushes her wedding photo onto the floor.

We know that Bella doesn’t have many friends, could Jill be the one she cheated on her Husband with? She does say before that married woman aren’t intimate with friend’s either… I would be very disappointed if this was to be the case, as this is a bit to close to Josy and Maya’s path, but, currently what else could that conversation mean other than what I just said?

Then just after the tit-fuck scene in the MC’s new bedroom, Bella thinks the following:

“No, not a relationship. Adultery.”

“You’re an adulteress.”

“You’ve become something you hate.”

She is now only just becoming an adulteress? But before it seemed like the reason James left was because she was intimate with a friend, thus meaning she is already an adulteress. Plus, her conversation with Jill in the bedroom, what else could that mean other than them being intimate together in the past?

At a push maybe, as the line she says seems like a new thought, we can think that the married woman she is talking about is not her, and that she was a friend of Bella and James and she had an intimate moment with Bella’s husband.

And then the following line of I stopped it, could mean how she stopped the MC from going further with her when he first kissed her.

Maybe that person was Jade? As we know Bella doesn’t like Jade, because she does say she is becoming something she hates…

And the Jill conversation in bed could be about something completely different that we will find out about later?

I would love to hear other people’s opinion on this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nah, you're wrong, it's going to be an extended hand holding and a longing gaze into each other's eyes.
Before we get to fuck Jill, we fucked every other Chick on the Campus, beginning with the Feminist Bitches :ROFLMAO:
It could have happened this episode but instead he wasted hundreds of lines and dozens of animations doing that dungeons and dragons imitation. :FacePalm:
Seriously i can understand Bella's reluctance because she is still married, but even despite this she had more sexual action with the protagonist than Jill so far.

Reactions: Trojaner

Nightangle

Dec 29, 2019
Can someone please tell me name of song played in episode 6 ending in bar with tommy. Both song names that plays in last free roam in bar.:cry::cry:

wackojack0

Jun 5, 2020
Anyone know how to change your name or the command for it? Updated the game to newest version and it’s changed my name to stud, would appreciate the help. Thanks.

matias989892

Jul 22, 2018
The problem: during unzipping, the executable files in the game package lost their execute permission, so the app won't run.
Solution: if you still have the zip file, try unzipping it with The Unarchiver instead of the default archive utility. The Unarchiver tends to be better in preserving these execute permissions.
If you've already deleted the zip and don't want to download the 11 GB again, you can fix the permissions yourself in Terminal.

In Terminal, type 'chmod a+x ' without the quotes and drag the first executable in the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path to the executable file. Hit enter. Repeat for the second file.

To find the executables, right click on the game and choose Show package contents. Then go to Contents/MacOS. The file you are looking for is called BeinADIK. The second one (same name) is in Contents/MacOS/lib/darwinx86-64.
Love u

Reactions: PBS666
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes