n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
to other Quinn's bullying, like grinding for example
Quinn is not a bully, she is manipulative. It has a subtle difference

I sure as hell am not going to provide it.
This issue may not be in your hands to decide. just a fair warning.

How do you unlock the last 2 images on the laptop, I have multiple saves covering all of the different scenes but still can't get the last 2 to unlock, does anyone know the events that unlock them?
You need to provide more info maybe a print. The last one is unlocked after you unlock everything

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
I think blonde highlights like Josy's would look great on her , seeing how good she is with blonde hair in that game
Depending on the occasion, we might see her with different hairstyle than usual, like we have seen in the DnG and the Piano scene with MC in EP6. Someday, maybe we will see her with blonde highlights, that certainly got me curious :)

Twist_19

Aug 19, 2019
You need to provide more info maybe a print. The last one is unlocked after you unlock everything
I'm still missing these 2, I think the first one is for Mona? But not sure how to get this one. I guess the last one will unlock once I get this one, thanks BaDIK.png

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Check the OP

Is that M&J path specific as I don't remember her asking my MC for help and I sure as hell am not going to provide it.
I havn't checked all the path's on this yet. This example comes from a Neutral - Just Friends playthru.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
returning to the proble of the fake boyfriend:

re-reading the scene in which Maya explains the problem, the center of the story is Josy, not Maya. the father did not give Maya a generic ultimatum on homosexuality, but on not dating Josy anymore, which he evidently identifies as the daughter's problem (then surely if in instead of Josy Maya he is dating another girl we won't solve anything)

so the real risk is that he will see Josy, that would make any staging impossible (which I still do not wish for) and if Josy has already been officially assigned to that room I think it's too late anyway

we go to the final battle and at this point better now there are three of them than suddenly when he could find one of the two girls alone

knowing DPC certainly the second just in case as the final of the seventh episode

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
returning to the problem of the fake boyfriend:
Do we have to?

re-reading the scene in which Maya explains the problem, the center of the story is Josy, not Maya. the father did not give Maya a generic ultimatum on homosexuality, but on not dating Josy anymore, which he evidently identifies as the daughter's problem (then surely if in instead of Josy Maya he is dating another girl we won't solve anything)
screenshot0018.png

Josy isn't the sole problem. He only demands that she stop seeing Josy because she is her girlfriend, but if she did and then got another girlfriend, the same problem would still be there, so essentially it is an ultimatum on being gay.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
DPC is giving not so subtle clues about who's Chad cheating with and why it is so difficult for him to admit it (check the odd behavior of Melanie)
How many times do people need to hear "Mel was literally physically in the gym running on a treadmill when Chad was doing phone sex in the locker room" before it sinks in that she's not who Chad is cheating with?

This is the DPC way. The "not so subtle clues" are always misdirections.

Reactions: Meushi

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
Has Dr.Pinkcake uploaded the official walkthrough for Ch.6? I can't seem to find it anywhere, and clicking the link for the official walkthrough on the main page only leads to Ch.5 latest. If anyone could help that'd be great

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Finally got around to finish the episode, DPC wasn't kidding, it was around 5-6 hours long! My thoughts:

+ Length, and even if I am doing a main CHICK playthrough I can see dozens of paths to go in the future.
+ The mansion restoration seems fun, hope to see it further developed as a micro managing kind of thing, also hoping we can get more hands on board. I do hope its not too hard to get everything done and in order, so we dont miss events.
+ Finally we're DIKs!
+ More Jade scenes, need more tho.

- D&D game. IDK, I felt like it was too rudimentary and felt kind of a slog knowing what to get and doing the puzzles. As far story goes, it was hilarious at some parts, but the overall ending was meh.
- Pretty un-eventful episode after the last couple episodes. Didn't like this episode cliffhanger as much, too.
- Lack of solo path for Maya and Josy after last episode DPC giving a slight glimpse for "just friends" choice (meaning I am still hoping for some more drama further down the line)
- Again pushing Bella into the MC. The first time was when you could go to the library to help Bella and suddenly you're making out, and in this episode accepting her help somehow just ends up with her sleeping the night. I kinda of wish there was a option to see those events but refuse/deny any further romantic development.

All in all, I'd say a 7,5/10 episode, definitely not one of my favs ones, but hardly the worst one.

Other thoughts: Pretty sure Jill will be mention on MC's mom diary (cant remember her name rn), I feel like everything is pilling up so we get a cliffhanger episode where the MC is reading and suddenly Jill is her young sister. I know this is a theory and I wasnt so sure about it but I am slowly seeing some of the dots connecting. Even if its technically incest and DPC said no no to that, I dont know if its the kind the totally forbidden ones and GOT sort of made that kind of aunt/nephew a little less taboo than it should.

• Angry
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Has Dr.Pinkcake uploaded the official walkthrough for Ch.6? I can't seem to find it anywhere, and clicking the link for the official walkthrough on the main page only leads to Ch.5 latest. If anyone could help that'd be great
He's still working on it. It will be available to $15 patrons some time around mid-December.

Reactions: SemFesher

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Finally got around to finish the episode, DPC wasn't kidding, it was around 5-6 hours long! My thoughts:

+ Length, and even if I am doing a main CHICK playthrough I can see dozens of paths to go in the future.
+ The mansion restoration seems fun, hope to see it further developed as a micro managing kind of thing, also hoping we can get more hands on board. I do hope its not too hard to get everything done and in order, so we dont miss events.
+ Finally we're DIKs!
+ More Jade scenes, need more tho.

- D&D game. IDK, I felt like it was too rudimentary and felt kind of a slog knowing what to get and doing the puzzles. As far story goes, it was hilarious at some parts, but the overall ending was meh.
- Pretty un-eventful episode after the last couple episodes. Didn't like this episode cliffhanger as much, too.
- Lack of solo path for Maya and Josy after last episode DPC giving a slight glimpse for "just friends" choice (meaning I am still hoping for some more drama further down the line)
- Again pushing Bella into the MC. The first time was when you could go to the library to help Bella and suddenly you're making out, and in this episode accepting her help somehow just ends up with her sleeping the night. I kinda of wish there was a option to see those events but refuse/deny any further romantic development.

All in all, I'd say a 7,5/10 episode, definitely not one of my favs ones, but hardly the worst one.

Other thoughts: Pretty sure Jill will be mention on MC's mom diary (cant remember her name rn), I feel like everything is pilling up so we get a cliffhanger episode where the MC is reading and suddenly Jill is her young sister. I know this is a theory and I wasnt so sure about it but I am slowly seeing some of the dots connecting. Even if its technically incest and DPC said no no to that, I dont know if its the kind the totally forbidden ones and GOT sort of made that kind of aunt/nephew a little less taboo than it should.
you stumbled upon the ending ... :D agree on a lot of what you wrote except the Jill / aunt theory.

in reality in this chapter a lot of things happen, only in an anticlimatic way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not to mention the sex scenes

and in the end the twist, the real one

it really happens a lot, from which point of view we can't complain, we have built too many theories on a lot of what happens but DPC didn't want to give us satisfaction (Maya would say: weird!)

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
you stumbled upon the ending ... :D agree on a lot of what you wrote except the Jill / aunt theory.

in reality in this chapter a lot of things happen, only in an anticlimatic way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not to mention the sex scenes

and in the end the twist, the real one

it really happens a lot, from which point of view we can't complain, we have built too many theories on a lot of what happens but DPC didn't want to give us satisfaction (Maya would say: weird!)
IDK, I feel like most of those I kind was expecting and just felt like I knew they were gonna happen eventually, ence why I felt nothing really happened this episode, but its just my view on it. We knew the free tuition was a lie, we knew Chad was about to break up with Sage (I mean they kind of been apart since pretty much episode 2), Tybalt blackmailing Jill is IMHO just dumb and I dont really see this plot going anywhere, because like the MC says to Jill, there's an infinite ways for them to meet and Jill is rich af and has enough influence to bully Tybalt back. I am not seeing Quinn problems being of much relevance rn, maybe that'll change in future episodes. The scavenger hunt ending was a kind of let down to me personally, they all finished the list, and bam shit's done and done, welcome to the crew. IDC about Mona, sorry.

Finally, the last "twist", Maya's father just arrived at their dorm. My bet goes Maya says to her father the MC is her boyfriend or something and gets off the hook. Plus I am kind half expecting those 5000$ will be for Maya's tuition anyway...

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Trust me, I am reeeeeally hoping its not this at all, in fact I was one to say there was no chance in hell this would be possible... especially because as far ages go, its kind of weird, but... IDK, Jill talking about her dead sister, how she liked to write while she read, how we know nothing about her aside from the fact she was very important to Jill... how the MCs mom like to write a lot, diaries and stories and stuff... pfff, I dont know, this is a drama after all and that seem to be like a huge punch of the gut the way DPC likes to do. I am still not convinced one bit this is the case but... I was a bit more skeptical about this before, thats all I am saying.
Jill is 2 years older than the MC, Lynette left her family to be with Neil. Assuming she got pregnant ASAP, that means she left Jill when she was barely a year old, Jill wasn't reading anything nor would she have any memories of a sister.

Your buying into a theory that is complete nonsense and trying to make it work. It doesn't work.

I'm not saying there won't be a connection between Lynette and some other character, that's obvious.

But I am saying she is not Jill's sister.

Reactions: RogueShadowDev
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes