felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
IDK, I feel like most of those I kind was expecting and just felt like I knew they were gonna happen eventually, ence why I felt nothing really happened this episode, but its just my view on it. We knew the free tuition was a lie, we knew Chad was about to break up with Sage (I mean they kind of been apart since pretty much episode 2), Tybalt blackmailing Jill is IMHO just dumb and I dont really see this plot going anywhere, because like the MC says to Jill, there's an infinite ways for them to meet and Jill is rich af and has enough influence to bully Tybalt back. I am not seeing Quinn problems being of much relevance rn, maybe that'll change in future episodes. The scavenger hunt ending was a kind of let down to me personally, they all finished the list, and bam shit's done and done, welcome to the crew. IDC about Mona, sorry.

Finally, the last "twist", Maya's father just arrived at their dorm. My bet goes Maya says to her father the MC is her boyfriend or something and gets off the hook. Plus I am kind half expecting those 5000$ will be for Maya's tuition anyway...
it was not so obvious that Chad would immediately break up with Sagem however it was something that sooner or later had to happen.

on Tybalt's blackmail I have already expressed all my doubts here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-6-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-4629698

but it is still an important moment and it is the first plot entirely dedicated to Jill

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Jill is 2 years older than the MC, Lynette left her family to be with Neil. Assuming she got pregnant ASAP, that means she left Jill when she was barely a year old, Jill wasn't reading anything nor would she have any memories of a sister.

Your buying into a theory that is complete nonsense and trying to make it work. It doesn't work.

I'm not saying there won't be a connection between Lynette and some other character, that's obvious.

But I am saying she is not Jill's sister.
Yeah, chances are I am not thinking this in the right way, maybe I've read too many theories about that in between episodes and my mind connected dots that dont exist. IDK, I just think this would be one of those plot twists DPC likes to do as a slap in the face. But as I said, I still very skeptical this theory is *totally* right. However, I am pretty sure Lynette's diary will have something we're not seeing rn.

Reactions: Arigon

Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
How many times do people need to hear "Mel was literally physically in the gym running on a treadmill when Chad was doing phone sex in the locker room" before it sinks in that she's not who Chad is cheating with?

This is the DPC way. The "not so subtle clues" are always misdirections.
Maybe Chad is cheating with Maya...

screenshot0021.png screenshot0023.png

She then runs out of the room and this happens...

screenshot0025.png screenshot0026.png

Nope DPC would NEVER use misdirection in his games... lol

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Finally, the last "twist", Maya's father just arrived at their dorm. My bet goes Maya says to her father the MC is her boyfriend or something and gets off the hook.
I think that IF they tell him about this, then there may be 2 options to say whose boyfriend is MC (depending on the previous decisions (choices) in the game):
1) Maya; 2) Josy (if they says that MC is Josy's boyfriend, then for the father it may mean that Josy is dating with MC, not with Maya)!

Last edited:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I think that IF they tell him about this, then there may be 2 options to say whose boyfriend is MC (depending on the previous decisions (choices) in the game):
1) Maya; 2) Josy (if they says that MC is Josy's boyfriend, then for the father it may mean that Josy meets MC, not Maya)!
Thats actually an interesting way to open a solo path, now that I think about it.

Reactions: Razrback16

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Look's a lot more like Heidi to me same dimples on the mouth, same eyes (except for the racoon make up, which DPC seems to like RE: Jill Queen of Racoon's)
given the untimely death of Palmer it was a possible homage, of course it would be strange anyway DPC had chosen what is a secondary character of the game

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You got me thinking about something...

What if Mel put the panties in his bag as a joke and things got crazy because of it and that is why she seems so guilty.
That would explain the panties and with them out of the picture the whole Chad is gay thing would make since then.
upstream we should understand why Sara and Melanie wanted Sage and Chad to break up.

to free which of the two?

I don't think it has anything to do with the struggle for power of HOTs, Sage is about to graduate, it would be useless

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
ı made one gırl only path for each maın gırl but but when ım on sage only route ı also had sex wıth hots and jade
do you thınk thats a mıstake whıch may cause me to lose sage

Reactions: Johnyboie

Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
and do you thınk should ı consıder quınn as a maın gırl and create a quınn only save
ıts obvıous that ıf we play wıth full dık choıces quınn and mc gets emotıonally close

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes