DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
she is certainly a girl with her back covered financially, having a job she "loves" to do.

but the bickering with Quinn was as beautiful as it was unexpected
That's about the only thing I really liked in this update. That and Lily slapping the shit out of Dawe. That was good too.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
I need some help here. I did a fresh DIK playthrough but for some reason i cant seem to get camilla's scene at episode 5 but i have encountered every possible scene with her.
Ordered her Scene
Told Quinn about the bathroom incident
Helped her and Mona with the Challenge
Took the photo they needed.
But after the second scene the sex scene doesnt start.I got it on my previous playthrough but i cant seem to find what's missing.
How many times do people need to hear "Mel was literally physically in the gym running on a treadmill when Chad was doing phone sex in the locker room" before it sinks in that she's not who Chad is cheating with?

This is the DPC way. The "not so subtle clues" are always misdirections.
Talking about misdirection the girl in the gym is seen only from the back and bcz the girl on the next treadmill looks like Sarah - one assume it is Melanie...yet based on the skin color and butt it could be Camila...
(and u could drop the condescension)

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
If I remember right it was later decided to have AL and BaDIK in parallel universes. If that was to be done, I doubt any of the characters from AL will play a major role even in the backstory of other characters and may get cameos or small scenes. Even so, Megan would not be old enough to fit this role. In AL at least MC and Liam joined the DIKs while in college and both of them are a fair bit older than Megan and Melissa. Wouldn't make sense overall for the M to be Megan.
Makes sense, I mean the DIKs are a fairly recent fraternity according to BADIK, I assume around 3 years old, and Liam and Jonas (AL MC default name) finished college a while back. The only plausible explanation, if we disregard both games being completely universes apart, would be the DIKs on BADIK being formed as an homage to another DIK fraternity from another college.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Talking about misdirection the girl in the gym is seen only from the back and bcz the girl on the next treadmill looks like Sarah - one assume it is Melanie...yet based on the skin color and butt it could be Camila...
(and u could drop the condescension)
It's true that she looks darker in that scene, but Mel's colour changes a lot depending on filters and stuff. Those screens are from the same scene, and yet in the first one she looks a lot darker than in the t one, if you change lightning and filters it could end up as different as in the gym scene.
screenshot0079.png
screenshot0080.png

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Pretty sure was a recap render.

Has been posted here enough times in the past...surprised you've never caught it.
Probably I just saw it and dismissed it. I would neve have expected someone to say Mel wasn't the one next to Sarah in the gym in that screenshot.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Hi! I'm trying to update from 0.5.2 to 0.6.1 I literally copied the patch files into the games folder and I get the episode 6 and can play it for some time but my game still says it is 0.5.2 version, am I missing something?
If your 0.5.2 is from here, then it's unpacked (has rpyc files in the game folder). The patch doesn't work on an unpacked game (as per the warning about modified games in th OP). You'll need to download the full 0.6.1
Probably I just saw it and dismissed it. I would neve have expected someone to say Mel wasn't the one next to Sarah in the gym in that screenshot.
splash-screen-treadmill.png

Reactions: Real Kreten

ThePresident451

Yuno Gasai NEVER EVER follows you back
Donor
Apr 22, 2020
am i the only one with the feeling theres more between Jill and MC? Big Sister died early, she sat under a tree when writing in her diary (i got the feeling it was the same tree they had picknick) maybe Bella a good friend of the MC´s Mother and now close with Jill because of the friend/sister died?! Rich people as parents is right too... just one of my thoughts maybe im totally false ;)

EDIT: the eyes and the faces are looking not too different
940717_ep6_mj_dorm21.jpg 940718_Burke_4.png 940719_ep6_mj_dorm24b.jpg 940721_Burke_2.png 940722_Burke_3.png 940726_ep6_mj_dorm24d.jpg

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Well, I'm NOT saying is Mel, but those two pics aren't from the same set/scene. Lily's not even in college (I think, but definitely not on the treadmill) when Chad is talking on the phone, and Arieth is not around in the menu pic

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
No he says in the phone call 'do you like the panties I bought for you' (not exact quote)
You just lead me to think of another (new?) theory: what if Chad bought the panties for Tybalt? :unsure:
That would make some sense wouldn’t it?
1) Tybalt is a wellknown panty sniffer and he also needs panties for his melon, he can’t keep stealing them from Jill all the time (only peasants would do that :ROFLMAO:)
2) It also explains why Chad seems to be genuinely surprised that Sage is demanding that he reveals with whom he is cheating her - he isn’t cheating on her at all...
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: R1viel and Gladheim

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
If your 0.5.2 is from here, then it's unpacked (has rpyc files in the game folder). The patch doesn't work on an unpacked game (as per the warning about modified games in th OP). You'll need to download the full 0.6.1

View attachment 923245
That's not the same day (probably), because Lily. But it's clear it's Mel now (it was still clear before, though), same clothes, same darker skin.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes