zip2000

Dec 23, 2017
I have a theory that the mc dad’s in Neil bio legal trouble is that he killed someone by accident in past that is the reason why he has no money to fix his house and that person could be jill sister?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ExDeath730

list101

Mar 18, 2019
So you completely missed and/or ignored the recap render showing that exact scene from the front then?
yup I missed it - I'll check it out.
"...and/or ignored..."????? WTF are you trying to say and/or suggest with that...

I checked the recap ch2 couldn't find any render like that - ... well I spent enough time on that bs...

Last edited:

Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
If your 0.5.2 is from here, then it's unpacked (has rpyc files in the game folder). The patch doesn't work on an unpacked game (as per the warning about modified games in th OP). You'll need to download the full 0.6.1
I'm not sure why everyone keeps saying this... I was able to update from the modded (scrappy) 0.5.2 version of the game to 0.6.0 and then to 0.6.1 without any issues.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
"Did you run into an ex in there"
"How was it working with a boner"
Tommy keeps granny-gate alive lol

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well, no nut November has finally come to a close. I know each and every one of you remained completely faithful throughout this trying month and during the release of BaDIK ep. 6. :KEK: You may pick up your certificate at the door and feel a real sense of accomplishment that you are in full control of your monkey brain impulses. Let the self abuse commence.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
and do you thınk should ı consıder quınn as a maın gırl and create a quınn only save
ıts obvıous that ıf we play wıth full dık choıces quınn and mc gets emotıonally close
Quinn is not a main girl. But sure, make a save... It can be your dirty in the gutter save!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
What are the last two scenes in the gallery for episode 6. I'm guessing one is the Nicole scene, what about the other?
The other is Nora, the woman from Swyper. If you charm her enough she'll mention possibly meeting the MC at MacAllen's. Assuming she offered, if you accept Tommy's fake ID and did not go on the second date with Jill, you can have a one night stand with Nora.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Talking about misdirection the girl in the gym is seen only from the back and bcz the girl on the next treadmill looks like Sarah - one assume it is Melanie...yet based on the skin color and butt it could be Camila...
(and u could drop the condescension)
Couldn't have been Camila because of the hairstyle. Melanie is the only one with that cut.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I have a theory that the mc dad’s in Neil bio legal trouble is that he killed someone by accident in past that is the reason why he has no money to fix his house and that person could be jill sister?
The legal trouble was explained already in Ep3 during the MC/Bella lunch conversation. MC got into a fight in school and the other boy's parent threaten to sue.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes