felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But you said that in order for a cat to be visualised by the reader then it must be mentioned. Lynette does not mention her tits, so why would the MC visualise them? :WaitWhat:

By your own reasoning, it doesn't make sense.
what are you talking about?
what do boobs have to do with it?

MC imagines Lynette, imagines her as he pleases, dressed, in pajamas or naked
if he imagines her naked you can see her tits.

the eyes and mouth are also visible, did he have to mention them in the diary to visualize them?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
what are you talking about?
what do boobs have to do with it?

MC imagines Lynette, imagines her as he pleases, dressed, in pajamas or naked
if he imagines her naked you can see her tits.

the eyes and mouth are also visible, did he have to mention them in the diary to visualize them?
Your words:
certainly, but if you read the phrase "there is a cat on the table" your mind will make you visualize a cat on the table.

if MC reads about Lynette writing in her room about how her day went, hisbrain will visualize the mother writing or what she tells.

if he reads about Neil having sex with Lynette, he will visualize Neil having sex with Lynette,
You claimed that in order to visualise a cat, then a cat must be mentioned. So, by your words and reasoning, Lynette must therefore mention her tits in order for the MC to visualise them, right? But she doesn't. She makes no mention of them so he shouldn't be visualising them.

You used this kind of reasoning as your example but now you're saying it doesn't need to be explicitly mentioned, so which is it? Does something have to be explicitly metioned in order for it to be visualised, or not? Make up your mind.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
This is not correct... I can only speak from my own personal experience on this.
When my daughter was still in high school she had saved up a little over $500 for a used car to which I was going to match.
Put in looking at what we could get I just could not see my little girl driving around in a POS car.
So we got her a new car to which (against every ones advice) I Co-signed for.
about 3 years in and after she had moved out of the house, I get contacted that she was 90+ days behind in payments.

Which hit her credit score hard... I had 30 days to make it current before it would start hitting my credit score.
So no it does not effect both parties equally unless it keeps going unpaid.
That's the thing... If you refuse to pay, you're as screwed as her. And if you pay that debt, she's as free as yourself. So the situation will last as much time as her dad can afford to stay out of the financial system (or until the financial system work its way to get daddy's assets to force him to pay). So the only main concern would be she being expelled from college for not paying her tuition, but I guess even that could be fought if the money never was in her pocket and it's all dad's fault.

Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
That's the thing... If you refuse to pay, you're as screwed as her. And if you pay that debt, she's as free as yourself. So the situation will last as much time as her dad can afford to stay out of the financial system (or until the financial system work its way to get daddy's assets to force him to pay). So the only main concern would be she being expelled from college for not paying her tuition, but I guess even that could be fought if the money never was in her pocket and it's all dad's fault.
Actually no she was not... that stayed on her credit report for years and mine stayed clean.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I just realized that there is a traitor in the DIKs. Couse the Jade-MC pic Burke watch in the pc at the end of chapter 6 is the same the DIKs watch at the end of Hell Week. That pics remain in the notebook in the DIK mansion, and on ly DIKs has acces to that.
Nick is the main suspect for me.
1) his bedroom is the only one intact after the Jocks devastation.
2) MC finds him in the library still looking for the laptop (and when talking to MC he looks strangely on the right, like he's looking at something we cannot see).
3) he is often embarassed and separated from others (ex.: when MC gives him money at the strip club).
My supposition is that he could be doing it to get Chad's leader position inside the Jocks. I don't see him wanting to lead DIKs, he feels like a stranger.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Nick is the main suspect for me.
1) his bedroom is the only one intact after the Jocks devastation.
2) MC finds him in the library still looking for the laptop (and when talking to MC he looks strangely on the right, like he's looking at something we cannot see).
3) he is often embarassed and separated from others (ex.: when MC gives him money at the strip club).
My supposition is that he could be doing it to get Chad's leader position inside the Jocks. I don't see him wanting to lead DIKs, he feels like a stranger.
Yeah, i think the same. Nick is the main suspect, besides for all the Vinny thing. I will check some of the clues you say. Also i have some doubts about Tommy. I know it doesnt have sense but Rusty said that only three persons will have acces to the safe where the laptop is, at the middle of chap 6, Mc himself and tommy.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
This is not correct... I can only speak from my own personal experience on this.
When my daughter was still in high school she had saved up a little over $500 for a used car to which I was going to match.
Put in looking at what we could get I just could not see my little girl driving around in a POS car.
So we got her a new car to which (against every ones advice) I Co-signed for.
about 3 years in and after she had moved out of the house, I get contacted that she was 90+ days behind in payments.

Which hit her credit score hard... I had 30 days to make it current before it would start hitting my credit score.
So no it does not effect both parties equally unless it keeps going unpaid.
PLUS loans which parents sign for as well as the kids, is an education loan. It hits both kid and parent at the same time.
Cosigning a loan for your kid for something else is different than education loans in the US which BADIK is supposedly set in.

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
Another thing to consider is that Maya's dad is just trying to scare her into behaving the way he wants her to. Parents threaten their kids all the time with crap like that. Plus, we've just heard one side of the story... the side of a naive teenaged girl.

Reactions: obibobi

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Another thing to consider is that Maya's dad is just trying to scare her into behaving the way he wants her to. Parents threaten their kids all the time with crap like that. Plus, we've just heard one side of the story... the side of a naive teenaged girl.
Really? You think the Dad's side of the story is going to make him out to be the good guy? Just a regular, concerned parent doing what he thinks is best for his child? :KEK:

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
Really? You think the Dad's side of the story is going to make him out to be the good guy? Just a regular, concerned parent doing what he thinks is best for his child? :KEK:
No, I don't think that at all. I'm just saying that we're only told one side of the story. Maybe he's trying to hold that loan over her head to in order to keep her from carpet munching. If he co-signed the loan, I'm sure he's not going to screw up his credit. She's young & naive... the "pulling back tuition" could just be an empty threat... and she believes it to be true.

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
If he co-signed the loan, I'm sure he's not going to screw up his credit. She's young & naive... the "pulling back tuition" could just be an empty threat... and she believes it to be true.
I'm inclined to agree, also it could be she simply didn't/doesn't understand how the loan actually works.

its entirely possible that her father is taking advantage of the lack of experience and her naive nature in an effort to get her to stop seeing her girl friend

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No, I don't think that at all. I'm just saying that we're only told one side of the story.
But even just saying that seems to imply you might think his side is reasonable. I don't think this is going to be case where you can "both sides" this situation or even say that Maya is blowing it out of all proportion.

Maybe he's trying to hold that loan over her head to in order to keep her from carpet munching.
That's exactly what he's doing, we know this.

If he co-signed the loan, I'm sure he's not going to screw up his credit.
Yes, I'm sure the biggest concern a bigoted homophobe has is crippling his daughter that he dislikes financially for the rest of her life. :rolleyes:

She's young & naive... the "pulling back tuition" could just be an empty threat... and she believes it to be true.
Doubtful. This isn't going to be a simple scare tactic, it will be genuine. For now he's trying to use the power he still holds over to get her to obey his wishes and "save" her from her "sins", but if she refuses then he'll crush her and have no compunction in doing so.

Reactions: Arigon
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes