MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
not for me the Interlude was enough to sell me on her and I consider just as good of a friend as Sage is. Sure she made a mistake but who doesn't. It's not like her mistake was one that she ended up ghosting the MC for years was only for something like 6 months - a year so wasnt a big deal to me. I'm not about to let my MC ruin a good friendship over one mistake second chances and all. Besides she did have her reasons for leaving albeit it wasn't something serious. Besides technically they were never in a romantic relationship at that point so her leaving isnt as bad to me. All in all I consider her a better friend than Derek and equally as good of a friend as Sage.

Plus for me personally I think it's a bit too heartless or harsh to cut her out of the MC's life over that.
I wouldn't kill the friendship or cut her out of his life yet. That will depend on how things progress, if she starts trying to break up the MC's current relationship then yea she gotta go. Other than that still being friends is fine but nowhere near as close as they were since she hurt him pretty badly by just ghosting him. I mean he reset his phone and got a new sim card so she couldn't reach him. So she more or less cut him out of her life for those 8 months then just shows back up expecting to pick right back up where they left off.

I wouldn't put her up with Sage or Derek since IMO they are way better as friends. They don't run off when the MC has emotional issues, they try to help and support him, Zoey does none of that at least for now. So yea the friendship is still there but nowhere near what it used to be due to her choices.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Yeah, even if the MC has DIK affinity, he's still far from a person who's not being used as a doormat by other people. He'll still apologize all the time for the smallest little things and won't retort in any way when he gets blamed for stuff that he's not even responsible for. Why are the alphas the only people in the entire game that he dares to stand up to? It's inconsistent of his character. He GnP's some bully kid back in elementary school with blood spilling all over but now when a girl steals his guitar he can't say shit but has to beg for it back.
I really don't know why DPC added that affinity mechanic to the MC. The protagonist will always be the same no matter if you are a chick, neutral or DIK, basically a character that lets everyone walk all over him except for the alphas, who he can at least fight against. :KEK:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I wouldn't kill the friendship or cut her out of his life yet. That will depend on how things progress, if she starts trying to break up the MC's current relationship then yea she gotta go. Other than that still being friends is fine but nowhere near as close as they were since she hurt him pretty badly by just ghosting him. I mean he reset his phone and got a new sim card so she couldn't reach him. So she more or less cut him out of her life for those 8 months then just shows back up expecting to pick right back up where they left off.

I wouldn't put her up with Sage or Derek since IMO they are way better as friends. They don't run off when the MC has emotional issues, they try to help and support him, Zoey does none of that at least for now. So yea the friendship is still there but nowhere near what it used to be due to her choices.
I think the reason I consider her better than Derek but equal to Sage is because I always felt the friendship has always been a good and healthy thing for him and helped pushed him to do things, as well as had his back. While Derek is a good and fun friend I never really considered him to be a good thing for the MC as to me he has trouble but with good intentions spelled all over his face. He actually be someone id distance myself from at least in certain situations.

Whenever I play this game I always thing to myself I wish I had someone like Sage or Zoey in my life when I was younger all my friends were friends we just played video games. Tho I don't recall her ghosting him when he need her because of emotional issues i'd probably need to do a replay. The only emotional issue I can recall was on the MC for not saying how he felt.

I think I also have a bit of a bias on forgiving her and not seeing it as a big deal unless she does something shitty like try to ruin his relationships. Cause for me I would of been thrilled and excited to have her back in my life. At least anytime I haven't talked to a friend for a year or more and we talk I was excited to the point I dropped anything I was doing or had planned , even if it was just to play video games for a few hours.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
In fact she runs also once back (at the BBQ event).
Every decision has consequences and adults (these aren't kids) need to learn and live with them, free to backtrack as much as one wants, but can't expect the others to be always there for you.
That said don't ask me why, but I have the impression that even if the MC forgives her she'll anyway end up entangled also with someone else...

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
not for me the Interlude was enough to sell me on her and I consider just as good of a friend as Sage is. Sure she made a mistake but who doesn't. It's not like her mistake was one that she ended up ghosting the MC for years was only for something like 6 months - a year so wasnt a big deal to me. I'm not about to let my MC ruin a good friendship over one mistake second chances and all. Besides she did have her reasons for leaving albeit it wasn't something serious. Besides technically they were never in a romantic relationship at that point so her leaving isnt as bad to me. All in all I consider her a better friend than Derek and equally as good of a friend as Sage.

Plus for me personally I think it's a bit too heartless or harsh to cut her out of the MC's life over that.
Plus - Dessolos never ever ever turns down a childhood friend. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Plus - Dessolos never ever ever turns down a childhood friend. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
soooo true unless they do something shitty it's actually just hard for me to say no to them without feeling like an asshole not because I like the troupe or anything lol ( not even my favorite troupe anyways)

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
I think I also have a bit of a bias on forgiving her and not seeing it as a big deal unless she does something shitty like try to ruin his relationships. Cause for me I would of been thrilled and excited to have her back in my life. At least anytime I haven't talked to a friend for a year or more and we talk I was excited to the point I dropped anything I was doing or had planned , even if it was just to play video games for a few hours.
You are probably (sorry for the assumption) a forgiving person, which is good for you and people around you, I'm more like Zoey to be honest, "changed" friends quite often also due to work reason (but not always), at some stage I simply reached a point where I was just thinking about myself:
"I'd like to go there" "I want to do that" "I believe I'm predestined to be that" and each and every time I burnt bridges with friends and partners.
But I don't go back, it rarely works if one leaves like that, and that's as it should be imo.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Sometimes watching people in real time realize PissCake is a shitty writer is pretty fun.

Dude watched the movie Animal House and started making this AVN
That was a classic college raunchy comedy
This would be absolute GARBAGE if he did not have high level graphics
For some of us it is wasted because he REFUSES to give any petites
I thought that was already obvious, literally my man hakuna-matata has a compilation of the biggest plot holes in the game. :KEK:

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
I think the reason I consider her better than Derek but equal to Sage is because I always felt the friendship has always been a good and healthy thing for him and helped pushed him to do things, as well as had his back. While Derek is a good and fun friend I never really considered him to be a good thing for the MC as to me he has trouble but with good intentions spelled all over his face. He actually be someone id distance myself from at least in certain situations.

Whenever I play this game I always thing to myself I wish I had someone like Sage or Zoey in my life when I was younger all my friends were friends we just played video games. Tho I don't recall her ghosting him when he need her because of emotional issues i'd probably need to do a replay. The only emotional issue I can recall was on the MC for not saying how he felt.

Yea Derek has some issues but he took some Major ones for the team in Hell Week depending on if you shared Jade video, paid wedgie, and the Feminist. He got bonus points there especially without the Jade video. Despite his issues though he's always had the MC's back even when he was mad about the Maya stuff. To me that's a good friend and let's not forget the reason the MC gave him at the halloween party, he hasn't just up and left him yet like someone else lol. Sage got a big boost with movie night at the HOTs by making the MC forget about the 2 on the couch next to them with drinking, games and the bonus jealous part under the blanket while sitting next to them. That's one of the 2 reasons I like her character the other being the "walk". Her attitude and the way she left the guys speechless and apologetic hit me in just the right way.

Zoey was an awesome "friend" but the way she pretty much shattered his world is not something anyone would soon forget. All that came rushing back when she showed up out of the blue. I figure anyone that got hurt that bad is going to keep that person at arms length for a while. Don't think she has shared her side of things as to why she ghosted him yet but when she does we will probably be made to just forgive her for the storyline. I figure she might even be an option on the others path a bit later, however Lily and Rio are my gotos on that route with one save set up for Quinn.

Zoey doesn't ghost him when he gets emotional, she runs off and makes him deal with it alone, like when she had him read Lynette's diary to her. She saw it made him emotional and was gotta go see ya later. That will probably change especially if she's supposed to become a LI.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
In fact she runs also once back (at the BBQ event).
Every decision has consequences and adults (these aren't kids) need to learn and live with them, free to backtrack as much as one wants, but can't expect the others to be always there for you.
That said don't ask me why, but I have the impression that even if the MC forgives her she'll anyway end up entangled also with someone else...
My money is on Tommy since he's the other person who invited her to the party, at least until she figures out the behind the scenes stuff, and the incident with Vinny. Plus she already shot Jacob down before finding out if the MC gave his ok or not.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Yea Derek has some issues but he took some Major ones for the team in Hell Week depending on if you shared Jade video, paid wedgie, and the Feminist. He got bonus points there especially without the Jade video. Despite his issues though he's always had the MC's back even when he was mad about the Maya stuff. To me that's a good friend and let's not forget the reason the MC gave him at the halloween party, he hasn't just up and left him yet like someone else lol. Sage got a big boost with movie night at the HOTs by making the MC forget about the 2 on the couch next to them with drinking, games and the bonus jealous part under the blanket while sitting next to them. That's one of the 2 reasons I like her character the other being the "walk". Her attitude and the way she left the guys speechless and apologetic hit me in just the right way.

Zoey was an awesome "friend" but the way she pretty much shattered his world is not something anyone would soon forget. All that came rushing back when she showed up out of the blue. I figure anyone that got hurt that bad is going to keep that person at arms length for a while. Don't think she has shared her side of things as to why she ghosted him yet but when she does we will probably be made to just forgive her for the storyline. I figure she might even be an option on the others path a bit later, however Lily and Rio are my gotos on that route with one save set up for Quinn.

Zoey doesn't ghost him when he gets emotional, she runs off and makes him deal with it alone, like when she had him read Lynette's diary to her. She saw it made him emotional and was gotta go see ya later. That will probably change especially if she's supposed to become a LI.
I didn't read Lynette's diary with Zoey. For me, it was just too personal to share with anybody when experiencing it for the first time, let alone someone I can't trust. (Thinking about it, out of all my paths and girls, I think Sage is the only one that I would have been happy to share that moment with).

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I didn't read Lynette's diary with Zoey. For me, it was just too personal to share with anybody when experiencing it for the first time, let alone someone I can't trust. (Thinking about it, out of all my paths and girls, I think Sage is the only one that I would have been happy to share that moment with).
Yeah I only did cause I like Zoey but yeah I think im with you only one I would trust with something personal is Sage as well. Jill seems too innocent to the point where she probably make things awkward, Maya might be close to someone else I could trust as I see her wanting to comfort the MC. Josy will I think she be unsure what to do or say to be honest. But since you already share some things with Sage and she shares things with her I think it would come off pretty natural. Almost forgot Bella well Bella just makes everything awkward to me.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Yeah I only did cause I like Zoey but yeah I think im with you only one I would trust with something personal is Sage as well. Jill seems too innocent to the point where she probably make things awkward, Maya might be close to someone else I could trust as I see her wanting to comfort the MC. Josy will I think she be unsure what to do or say to be honest. But since you already share some things with Sage and she shares things with her I think it would come off pretty natural. Almost forgot Bella well Bella just makes everything awkward to me.
Yeah, I ran through all of them in my head. I did consider Bella, but she's not sharing her personal stuff, so I wouldn't feel comfortable. Derek - nope, Not even best girl Lily. None of the other SGs would I even remotely consider.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, I ran through all of them in my head. I did consider Bella, but she's not sharing her personal stuff, so I wouldn't feel comfortable. Derek - nope, Not even best girl Lily. None of the other SGs would I even remotely consider.
There is one Side girl I would almost consider ( she has the potential to be my best girl if she got more content beyond lewds so I can get to know her better). That would be Nichole but I feel I still want to get to know her more before id share personal stuff with here but she isn't far off from someone id be comfortable with.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Except the sex, Bella sex is never awkward.

4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes