Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Considering that Envy got a special render set in this update, I'd suspect that DPC knows of her popularity, but it was interesting that they chose to make her first (and hopefully not last) proper sex scene a threesome. It's a good one, no doubt, but I'd presume a lot of people were looking forward more to getting her alone, I know I certainly was.

Also makes me wonder, now that he's had Nicole and Sandy, and can get Rose if he stays with Derek, will he get anything with Brandi or a full sex scene with Lily? :unsure:

So Jill's best lewd scene is 3 different scenes but the other main LIs just have one? :WaitWhat: How does that work? :ROFLMAO:
Jill's are just prick tease scenes, barely more than kissing...thus not lewd at all

• Angry
Reactions: Dashxp4k

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I think we all agree on one thing, there is no one better than Josy or Sage fucking xD, well maybe Jade who is a beast
I can not argue man.. Josy and Sage of the love interests currently rate highest, and YES JADE is a fricking BEAST with the hottest sex period.....Until we bring the wall down on Bella, and then James walks in to cock block us. Forcing us to beat him to death purely with our Bella hardened cock.... it will be a bloody battle, but one I will fight seriously....

• Haha
Reactions: scalvi

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
But the MC doesn't know that, you do, but he doesn't. He's choosing between helping a sick friend or hanging out. But it's true that we don't know how they will react, but with the information the MC has it's hard to justify for any alignment to choose Jill in this scenario.
Not true if you like Jill over Sage you choose her, simple.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
One aspect I regret of the game is that Quinn and Camila have no relationship points. So I suppose they won't be central to MC's life in the future updates.
the toto-dead!
who do you think is the number one candidate to be the hyper dramatic moment in history?
I don't know who is gonna die, but I know many will. And I know who's gonna kill 'em all: Isabella. The choice will be, join her side or fight her (she can only submit and recover from crazyness if you froze your dick and brutally sodomize her in a passionate sex battle).
Maya dies but then comes back later as a nazi zombie: you have to kill her. Again. With "that" axe.

I hope that for the next visit from Maya's dad he finds her at that moment having sex with the MC :devilish:
Call me old fashioned, but I hope he joins them in a threesome.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Not true if you like Jill over Sage you choose her, simple.
Jill over Sage is one thing. Jill over Sage + Nora + Nicole/Sandy, that's just crazy.

Unless choosing Sage locks away the Jill romance forever, I can't see myself ever choosing Jill again.

One aspect I regret of the game is that Quinn and Camila have no relationship points. So I suppose they won't be central to MC's life in the future updates.
Honest question here, I know Relationship Points typically play a very large role in AVNs, where one "wrong" answer can lead to not getting scenes.

But so far, I don't see them mattering here. Everything seems to be based on affinity and status.

So lack of RP for Quinn or Camila or Jade or whomever, I don't think is going to factor in whether or not they have an "ending".

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jill over Sage is one thing. Jill over Sage + Nora + Nicole/Sandy, that's just crazy.

Unless choosing Sage locks away the Jill romance forever, I can't see myself ever choosing Jill again.

Honest question here, I know Relationship Points typically play a very large role in AVNs, where one "wrong" answer can lead to not getting scenes.

But so far, I don't see them mattering here. Everything seems to be based on affinity and status.

So lack of RP for Quinn or Camila or Jade or whomever, I don't think is going to factor in whether or not they have an "ending".

for now it seems to me that many RPs only serve to unlock a few more choices during the lewd with Maya, during the picnic with both and very little else

but they are a sign of "future" with the character

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
almost serious consideration:

But at the moment, threesomes haven't disappointed you enough?

the one with Riona and Quinn is not bad, but considering the two characters it could have been much more extreme
the one with Maya and Josy is little more than a test
the one with Envy and Sandy is clearly the best, but it's the most casual one
Yeah...Sandy totally ruined the scene for me. :WaitWhat: Music & animations were fine, Envy was hot like hell but Sandy looks so laughably cartoonish and the contrast with Envy makes it even worse. She has so many goofy tattoos, it's basically like fucking a wall tagging. The spider on the cheek is deeply disturbing. Big boobs is one thing but I can't stand the Lolo Ferrari'style. I mean come on :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty sure 99,99 % of players would have preferred Envy and Lily. :cry:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Maya wasn't envious of Josy, she was just upset. I've likened this before to someone losing a parent/loved one; they're dealing with their grief at the loss of that relationship as best they can, but when they see someone else, be they a friend, partner, stranger, enjoying a nice moment with a similar person to that which the grieving person has lost, well then they're going to feel sad about that and need a moment alone to deal with their feelings. This, to me, is what happened with Maya; she's somewhat "lost" her Dad because if he did love her before, he doesn't now because of her relationship and she feels like she'll never have a moment with him again like what Josy just had with her Dad, so it gets her upset over that loss of her Dad's love.
I agree. Even if she's happy for Josy, thinking about how her dad treated her has got to hurt. I think part of the reason Maya walked away is that she didn't want to ruin a nice moment by being sad. If the MC follows her, the first thing she says is that he should have stayed with Josy. Then she says it feels wrong to talk about what is bothering her.

We're looking at her from under the water. How can you tell from that angle that the lighting is wrong? This camera angle is technically in Josy's shadow and looking up through water, so judging this to not be the HOT's pool based on lighting seems like an odd flex when you consider the angle of the shot.
I was going to say the room usually has much warmer colors above ground and those red lighting effects under the lip of the pool. But water does tend to have a universally light blue tinge in this game so I went and looked at the closest comparison I could find:
HOT_pool_underwater_1.jpg
The wall and ceiling in this picture isn't that far from the color in the Josy preview, so I guess it's possible if she's not near the edge of the HOT pool.

I do think it's likely Josy might become more involved with the HOTs now. Unlike Maya, she seems interested in that lifestyle to a limited extent, and it would get her out of Maya's dorm. We'll have to see if that will matter.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
to establish an absolute classification it takes repeated tests
too few complete reports, we must stay on a scientific method

the scene with Josy is exceptional, too bad it's optional

I will be weird, and I am, but I prefer the non-sexual moments with Sage than the sexual ones ...
the three moments with her in chapter six, as much as blueballing, I really enjoyed ...
All the MC's sex scenes in this game are optional (Zoey flashback aside), that's no knock. And Josy's scene in Episode 2 was quite hot too, it just ended early. I think that's enough to hypothesize that Josy is just very sexy. But I certainly am in favor of further research!

To be honest, though, I usually find the non-sex scenes with the LIs more enjoyable than the sex scenes. We learn a lot more about them when we aren't running through a list of actions to check off. Part of the reason Josy and Sage have top notch sex scenes is that so much of their personality comes across between the lewd bits.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
All the MC's sex scenes in this game are optional (Zoey flashback aside), that's no knock. And Josy's scene in Episode 2 was quite hot too, it just ended early. I think that's enough to hypothesize that Josy is just very sexy. But I certainly am in favor of further research!

To be honest, though, I usually find the non-sex scenes with the LIs more enjoyable than the sex scenes. We learn a lot more about them when we aren't running through a list of actions to check off. Part of the reason Josy and Sage have top notch sex scenes is that so much of their personality comes across between the lewd bits.
I said optional because only for those in the M + J path and only for those accompanying Josy

The scene of the second chapter in my opinion just took us by surprise, it arrived much earlier than expected, but I don't consider it "memorable"

Josy would need a lot of "non-sex" moments (and for God's sake not like the one in the fifth chapter ...), but unfortunately now she was caught in the heat...:p
Maya recovers something in the sixth chapter, Josy is the one further back, I think even less than Bella ...

Last edited:

yooobamaaa

Oct 14, 2019
Ok bois quick question, name of the song that plays in scene with Isabelle in chapter 6. For some reason i cant find it :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes