Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
but even if Josy were face down it wouldn't mean anything. she may have dived, she might be swimming ..

it is unthinkable that DPC will burn a twist of this magnitude
Just like how they don't give away sex scene previews either, so the one we got today is not likely to be what some people hope it will be.

Where can I get the ren’d version, is it gonna be put up here at some point? And thanks for the reply
It's in the OP. You'll have to get the full 11GB 0.6.1 version from one of the downloads links.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Morning,

How to delete all the scenes and saves and gallery. I want fresh start of new game. :)

I already deleted From Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494
and
BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc\game\saves
Rewards was wiped out so its okey,
but I have problem with "scenes" many of them there deleted, but still few of them left like 5-6 scenes.
Where can I find them in my PC ?
Ren'Py keep copies of your save files in two places, you need to delete everything from both (I'd create a backup first):
<Wherever you installed BaDIK>\game\saves\
C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494 or win+r %appdata%\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494
Hey, Please help me with this error I just started the game in the classroom I got this error plz help guys....
Math101 Bugfix

A tip: next time you get an exception message, enter it into the thread search box. That will help you find other posts with the same problem & what the solutions were.

Reactions: Real Kreten

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
Just like how they don't give away sex scene previews either, so the one we got today is not likely to be what some people hope it will be.

It's in the OP. You'll have to get the full 11GB 0.6.1 version from one of the downloads links.
Then I’m just redownloading the game then right.

Reactions: shazba

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
speaking of asses on my Sage playthrough, when it came to picking asses at the movie night it was a hard choice, for ugliest though I picked Elena's lol I don't find her character that attractive, and for best went to Quinn's just cuz.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
but even if Josy were face down it wouldn't mean anything. she may have dived, she might be swimming ..

it is unthinkable that DPC will burn a twist of this magnitude
Looks like she's approaching the light at the end of the tunnel. She's gone people or soon will be. Not going to Hell but not quite making it to Heaven. Off to a place of limbo with an eternity of endless waiting.....Milfy City.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
the one thing I am starting to wonder, well as I said earlier, I feel like Maya is the default love interest in this game Josy (again because she hasnt had as much time to spend with the MC as Maya has) felt like a red herring on my first play through, like she was just there to be a catalyst to interfer with the MC and Maya's relationship through all 6 episodes I kept waiting for a nugget of something from her but I only really felt like Josy came around once that buisness with her dad happend during the Prep Hell Week maybe I missed something. But it just bugs me cause I like Josy as a character too maybe we will get more out of her in 7 if Maya gets sidelined for a bit.
If Maya is the main LI in this game then it's a failure because roughly half the players hate her.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
If Maya is the main LI in this game then it's a failure because roughly half the players hate her.
well I don't personally hate her, and I can't speak for why others hate her but I feel like her emotional baggage is a detractor for many, either because its tiresome or like me I was in a relationship with someone like Maya irl, So I can sympathize a bit on that front. I am hoping 7 brings out a better Maya and for those on the trouple path a better Josy too.

Reactions: Gladheim

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
well I don't personally hate her, and I can't speak for why others hate her but I feel like her emotional baggage is a detractor for many, either because its tiresome or like me I was in a relationship with someone like Maya irl, So I can sympathize a bit on that front. I am hoping 7 brings out a better Maya and for those on the trouple path a better Josy too.
I don't know if I'd say I hate her but she's pretty far down my list.

I think she was definitely presented has the main LI in episode 1, but from episode 4 onwards she's been at best a side character. I care more for John Boy and Elena than I do Maya and Josy because I feel they are more relevant.

If DPC intended for Maya to be the main LI, I have no idea why he would lock her up so early. And even her lewd scenes in episode 2, you have to turn down hotter girls and better scenes to even get them.

If you play this game without the end of episode write ups on the 5 main girls, you wouldn't even think half of them are main girls.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes