JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
My theory for the next episode is that Sage kind of panics about her relationship with the MC.

We never saw the aftermath of her "passionate kiss" with MC after the guitar lesson, or what happened when she woke up after the nap in episode 6.

In episode 3 & 4 (telling Sage "we almost fucked" in ep. 4), when MC tries to push for a relationship with Sage, she pushes back and stresses that this is all about sex and being horny.

Given all the stress/grief she's under, I can see Sage's first scene in episode 7 showing her having flashbacks to the guitar lesson and after MC turned away from her, she frowned and thought to herself "what am I doing, I'm with Chad" and when she wakes up in MC's arms while sick, she has a similar confused reaction even though she's single again.

That preview scene of Sage in MC's bedroom. I think that will be a scene where Sage tries to reset the "boundaries" of their relationship and tries to once again make it purely physical.

Not sure about the preview scene with Riona/Quinn flashing the two. Like others, I think it's probably a nightmare/fantasy sequence.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
My theory for the next episode is that Sage kind of panics about her relationship with the MC.

We never saw the aftermath of her "passionate kiss" with MC after the guitar lesson, or what happened when she woke up after the nap in episode 6.

In episode 3 & 4 (telling Sage "we almost fucked" in ep. 4), when MC tries to push for a relationship with Sage, she pushes back and stresses that this is all about sex and being horny.

Given all the stress/grief she's under, I can see Sage's first scene in episode 7 showing her having flashbacks to the guitar lesson and after MC turned away from her, she frowned and thought to herself "what am I doing, I'm with Chad" and when she wakes up in MC's arms while sick, she has a similar confused reaction even though she's single again.

That preview scene of Sage in MC's bedroom. I think that will be a scene where Sage tries to reset the "boundaries" of their relationship and tries to once again make it purely physical.

Not sure about the preview scene with Riona/Quinn flashing the two. Like others, I think it's probably a nightmare/fantasy sequence.
Good theory I will give you that
but with DPC anything can happen as u saw in ep6 a lot of dark stuff surfaced
in ep7 Sage's situation is gonna liven up in a good juicy way that's for sure
in my previous run I totally neglected sage just for the sake of it
P.N(I play with the mod so I don't miss on stuff)

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
So uhh, not to spam, but I didn't get an answer last time.

Quite a few times now I've seen people throwing around this Chad<3Troy thing, I'm wondering what exactly people are basing that on?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I regret to inform you that despite your efforts, I feel none the wiser.
It would simply be a convenient way of removing the Chad obstacle once and for all if he were gay. If it were anything else, Sage may still harbour a desire to get back together with him.

Plus most people assume that no straight man wouldn't want Sage. :ROFLMAO:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Ahh, I see, thanks. Though I thought that in Chad's and Sage's break-up scene it was pretty heavily implied that it's Melanie he's cheating with. The scene where you kiss Sage too, where Sarah is looking out the window with Melanie.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Ahh, I see, thanks. Though I thought that in Chad's and Sage's break-up scene it was pretty heavily implied that it's Melanie he's cheating with. The scene where you kiss Sage too, where Sarah is looking out the window with Melanie.
Well, the theory goes that either she just knows about them and is keeping their secret, or she is Troy's sister and that's why she knows and is keeping their secret.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
it's still unclear
whether Chad is gay:KEK: or has an affair with a guy:KEK: or a girl
Melanie knows about whatever it is

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
then the more complex theory predicts that Melanie is Troy's sister

others that Melanie and Sara are behind the blackmail on Chad and forced him to officially break up with Sage

Reactions: ename144

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
melanie says something like "he won't like it when i'll call him"
but "him" may not be chad, but the gay lover instead

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
These are all complex theories about the whole chad situation:
1) Chad is gay and banging someone related to Melanie (brother?);
2) Chad is not gay and is banging someone related to Melanie (sister or mother, maybe she's the daughter of a teacher);
3) Chad is transitioning to women, so he can participate in competitions as a woman and easily win them, he's into a futa girl (Mel's sister, not yet revealed);
4) Chad is schizophrenic and on the phone, he talks to his imaginary girlfriend. Mel knows about his mental problems.
(last one is my favourite of em all :KEK: )
hypothesis by Gunizz

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes