Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Indeed. I am one of those who hate going little by little in games. In real life you can go from one day just kissing a girl to the next day having sex or oral sex ... etc. You just need the occasion to present itself in a good way. It does not make sense that Bella has not had penetration at this moment other than making us wait, like with Jill
I don't know about that. I mean, sure, we're being made to wait, but there is a thing called self-restraint and in that rest period after the MC nutted, Bella has time to shut it down before it goes further because she's not ready. We didn't see that part if it happened, and if it did, we should have seen it as it might have made it more understandable as to why they didn't go further.

I think it makes sense with Bella. She's very guilty about something and it's been holding her back. She may have drawn a line that she doesn't want to cross, but it is indeed a figurative line in the sand, shifting slowly as she gives in more and more to the mc. At a bare minimum the MC will be eating her out in the next episode if not getting to the home plate.

Jill is most likely a virgin and takes things very slow. I expect the MC will have to do a lot more ground work before she starts polishing his knob. And if she is inexperienced, hopefully it won't play out characteristically similar to Maya.

The varying progression speeds of the numerous relationships in this game is refreshing. It doesn't feel formulaic (compliment them 10 times and you get to kiss them, kiss them 10 times and you get to grope them etc.). Each love interest (and even some of the side chicks) truly has their own personality and agency (except Josy which is a crime - she needs more personal drive, unless her personality is such that she just goes with the flow).

My take on each of the girl's sexual style:
  • Arieth: Has sex with anything/everything with a pulse (I could be wrong, a pulse may not be mandatory).
  • Ashley: She's a monogamous type of gal and feelings seem just as important, or even more important than sex. During the sauna scene, while she did strip naked and let the mc eat her out, it really upset her (I don't think she's interacted with the mc since).
  • Camila: She likes sex, but not with just anybody. She know what she likes and she's not afraid to go after it.
  • Cathy: She has a high sex drive but she's very self conscious.
  • Dany: Sex is part of the package with her, but she uses it to control her partner.
  • Elena: Total nympho, dedicated to Johnboy but the two of them are probably open to experimentation with others as a couple.
  • Envy/Nicole: Takes relationships more seriously than sex.
  • Heather: Only has eyes for her man, and he gets the whole package.
  • Isabella: Total fruitbat crazy (that's a crazy combo of fruitcake and batshit). Until the MC came along, she has been frigid after the exodus of her husband. Now that the beast has been awaken inside, her carnal lust is beginning to dominate her.
  • Jade: Unhappily married woman. Didn't mess around until the MC came on the scene, but her prime reason for doing so was to get back at her husband and to feel desired again.
  • Jill: Virgin, queen of the blue balls mountain.
  • Lily: Sees sex as a commodity, doesn't particularly like giving it away for free but wouldn't lose sleep over it.
  • Lynette: WTF?! You shouldn't be thinking about that! Possibly has sex with only one guy, got pregnant and then died. Yay...
  • Maya: Self conscious when it comes to sex but open at the same time, but only if it's someone she has strong feelings for.
  • Melanie: It doesn't seem that she sleeps with just anyone, but once she wants something, she's getting it. Not sure how far she goes for Quinn's restaurant, probably the whole nine yards (not sure if that's even an accepted euphemism).
  • Mona: Enjoys sex but needs a guy to make the moves. Will fuck for money, but not gross old dudes.
  • Quinn: Sees sex as an industry but also a fun past time. Not sure how many of the DIKs she's fucked. Not sure if the threesome with MC, Riona and Quinn was a first time thing for her. Not sure if she and Tommy had got up to much (Tommy seems shocked to hear Jacob's testimony to the rooftop sex).
  • Riona: Enjoys sex to let off steam, no strings attached.
  • Sage: A sexual being but typically dedicated to her man. She would have given everything to Chad if he wanted it, and she only started cheating on him because she believed he was already cheating on her.
  • Sally: I have no fucking idea. She could be anything from a virgin to a tigress in the sack.
  • Sarah: Sees sex as fun and cash, no strings attached.
  • Troy: A tender, loving man, shy to express his sexuality, but dedicated to the one he loves.
Honorable mention:
  • Karen Rebecca Johnson: She's 19 years and 2 months old. She has a social anxiety disorder and doesn't handle stress or yelling well. She hate conflicts. She likes classical music and arts. She doesn't like hip hop, it's too noisy for her. Her ears are very sensitive, you see. When she was 7 years old, she got her first hearing aid. Kids made fun of her for it. She wants to become a librarian when she graduates. Libraries don't have a high noise level. She heard that it was somewhere around 44 dB. Her mom wanted her to become a veterinarian (like her mom), but she's allergic to dogs and they bark so loud. She can't stand them and she's afraid of cows. Currently she's taking gender studies, history and Latin. She's in the end of her second year at college, so she's almost done now. Oh yeah, and she fucks like a demon!
Bottom line:

Not every girl is quick to jump into the sack. Some of them want to see that the relationship is solid before they take that step, others just like sex for the sake of sex, and there are those who take the puritanical view that sex is only for a husband and wife!
You forgot Josy.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I think it makes sense with Bella. She's very guilty about something and it's been holding her back. She may have drawn a line that she doesn't want to cross, but it is indeed a figurative line in the sand, shifting slowly as she gives in more and more to the mc. At a bare minimum the MC will be eating her out in the next episode if not getting to the home plate.

Jill is most likely a virgin and takes things very slow. I expect the MC will have to do a lot more ground work before she starts polishing his knob. And if she is inexperienced, hopefully it won't play out characteristically similar to Maya.

The varying progression speeds of the numerous relationships in this game is refreshing. It doesn't feel formulaic (compliment them 10 times and you get to kiss them, kiss them 10 times and you get to grope them etc.). Each love interest (and even some of the side chicks) truly has their own personality and agency (except Josy which is a crime - she needs more personal drive, unless her personality is such that she just goes with the flow).

• Arieth: Has sex with anything/everything with a pulse (I could be wrong, a pulse may not be mandatory).
  • Ashley: She's a monogamous type of gal and feelings seem just as important, or even more important than sex. During the sauna scene, while she did strip naked and let the mc eat her out, it really upset her (I don't think she's interacted with the mc since).
  • Camila: She likes sex, but not with just anybody. She know what she likes and she's not afraid to go after it.
  • Dany: Sex is part of the package with her, but she uses it to control her partner.
  • Elena: Total nympho, dedicated to Johnboy but the two of them are probably open to experimentation with others as a couple.
  • Isabella: Total fruitbat crazy (that's a crazy combo of fruitcake and batshit). Until the MC came along, she has been frigid after the exodus of her husband. Now that the beast has been awaken inside, her carnal lust is beginning to dominate her.
  • Jade: Unhappily married woman. Didn't mess around until the MC came on the scene, but her prime reason for doing so was to get back at her husband and to feel desired again.
  • Jill: Virgin, queen of the blue balls mountain.
  • Lily: Sees sex as a commodity, doesn't particularly like giving it away for free but wouldn't lose sleep over it.
  • Lynette: WTF?! You shouldn't be thinking about that!
  • Maya: Self conscious when it comes to sex but open at the same time, but only if it's someone she has strong feelings for.
  • Melanie: It doesn't seem that she sleeps with just anyone, but once she wants something, she's getting it. Not sure how far she goes for Quinn's restaurant, probably the whole nine yards (not sure if that's even an accepted euphemism).
  • Mona: Enjoys sex but needs a guy to make the moves. Will fuck for money, but not gross old dudes.
  • Quinn: Sees sex as an industry but also a fun past time. Not sure how many of the DIKs she's fucked. Not sure if the threesome with MC, Riona and Quinn was a first time thing for her. Not sure if she and Tommy had got up to much (Tommy seems shocked to hear Jacob's testimony to the rooftop sex).
  • Sage: A sexual being but typically dedicated to her man. She would have given everything to Chad if he wanted it, and she only started cheating on him because she believed he was already cheating on her.
  • Sally: I have no fucking idea. She could be anything from a virgin to a tigress in the sack.
  • Troy: A tender, loving man, shy to express his sexuality, but dedicated to the one he loves.
Honorable mention:
  • Karen Rebecca Johnson: She's 19 years and 2 months old. She has a social anxiety disorder and doesn't handle stress or yelling well. She hate conflicts. She likes classical music and arts. She doesn't like hip hop, it's too noisy for her. Her ears are very sensitive, you see. When she was 7 years old, she got her first hearing aid. Kids made fun of her for it. She wants to become a librarian when she graduates. Libraries don't have a high noise level. She heard that it was somewhere around 44 dB. Her mom wanted her to become a veterinarian (like her mom), but she's allergic to dogs and they bark so loud. She can't stand them and she's afraid of cows. Currently she's taking gender studies, history and Latin. She's in the end of her second year at college, so she's almost done now. Oh yeah, and she fucks like a demon!
Bottom line:

Not every girl is quick to jump into the sack. Some of them want to see that the relationship is solid before they take that step, others just like sex for the sake of sex, and there are those who take the puritanical view that sex is only for a husband and wife!
Ok but... Bella: mmmmm a penis

But bella too: sex?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't know about that. I mean, sure, we're being made to wait, but there is a thing called self-restraint and in that rest period after the MC nutted, Bella has time to shut it down before it goes further because she's not ready. We didn't see that part if it happened, and if it did, we should have seen it as it might have made it more understandable as to why they didn't go further.

You forgot Josy.
How the fuck! Ok, I'll edit it... Damn, what to say...

MarioDude

Feb 4, 2018
  • Karen Rebecca Johnson: She's 19 years and 2 months old. She has a social anxiety disorder and doesn't handle stress or yelling well. She hate conflicts. She likes classical music and arts. She doesn't like hip hop, it's too noisy for her. Her ears are very sensitive, you see. ... Oh yeah, and she fucks like a demon!
I don't know, i am pretty sure she is the master mind behind all :WeSmart:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019

• Jill: Virgin Queen of Blue Balls Mountain.
  • Lynette: WTF?! You shouldn't be thinking about that! Possibly has sex with only one guy, got pregnant and then died. Yay...
Honorable mention:
Bottom line:

You actually did every girl you madman, expect Josy.
Anyway, I agree with all of them except Elena. I don’t see her as a proper nympho, just an exhibitionist. The only nympho is Arieth

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't know, i am pretty sure she is the master mind behind all :WeSmart:
It's funny that we know more about her than almost any other character:

We know her age down to the month. We know her full name, her aspirations, her parents' desires for her, her likes and dislikes, her past history, her psychological disorders...

We don't even know Josy's, Maya's, Bella's or Sage's last fucking names!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

We know her age down to the month. We know her full name, her aspirations, her parents' desires for her, her likes and dislikes, her past history, her psychological disorders...

I think we heard/saw Bella's last name at some point in the game. Wasn't it like Rodgers or something?

MarioDude

Feb 4, 2018

Speaks to the charm or maybe writing or just the heat of the moment that the story evokes in what could be all of us that we don't really question everything.

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You actually did every girl you madman, expect Josy.
Anyway, I agree with all of them except Elena. I don’t see her as a proper nympho, just an exhibitionist. The only nympho is Arieth
Yeah, Josy is so small I over looked her (fixed it now - but couldn't come up with anything particularly witty...)

I'd see Elena as more of a nympho than Arieth. While Arieth has sex with more people than Elena, Elena is having more sex, it's just with Johnboy exclusively.

The biggest nympho, it seems, is the mc himself! He has two goals in life: Help people, and fuck them.
I think we heard/saw Bella's last name at some point in the game. Wasn't it like Rodgers or something?
Just checked, it's "Roberts". Totally forgot that! That'd be her married name most likely (given the denial she's in, she's unlikely to change back to her maiden name). That still leaves room for conspiracy theories regarding her origins. Pretty sure she's the mc's dad's sister and he just forgot to tell him about her. :whistle:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yeah, Josy is so small I over looked her (fixed it now - but couldn't come up with anything particularly witty...)

I'd see Elena as more of a nympho than Arieth. While Arieth has sex with more people than Elena, Elena is having more sex, it's just with Johnboy exclusively.

The biggest nympho, it seems, is the mc himself! He has two goals in life it seems: Help people, and fuck them.

Just checked, it's "Roberts". Totally forgot that! That'd be her married name most likely (given the denial she's in, she's unlikely to change back to her maiden name). That still leaves room for conspiracy theories regarding her origins. Pretty sure she's the mc's dad's sister and he just forgot to tell him about her. :whistle:
Thank you, I'd be a wreck until I figured out what it actually was! All I could remember was Ro-----

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'd say Josy's most pronounced sexual trait is that she's a bit ashamed by how much she enjoys sex. She's outright embarrassed by how quickly she cums with the MC, and it indirectly ties in to her uncertainly over how to reconcile her feelings for the MC with her feelings for Maya.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'd say Josy's most pronounced sexual trait is that she's a bit ashamed by how much she enjoys sex. She's outright embarrassed by how quickly she cums with the MC, and it indirectly ties in to her uncertainly over how to reconcile her feelings for the MC with her feelings for Maya.
Forgot about Josy's whole fear of cumming too soon. I don't know what that's all about actually. I've never heard of a girl afraid to cum too soon. The stigma with premature ejaculation is the guy becoming useless after he cums (unless he's Dirk Diggler); a guy feels like a super hero if he can make a girl cum multiple times! That was like the only time in the entire game where I recall thinking, That's just weird, has DPC experienced this?

I don't know if the three characters feelings in the throuple is representative of their normal feelings about sex though, it'd be a weird scenario for most people, and there'd likely be a lot more insecurity in that dynamic given the constant direct comparison that people would feel. I can imagine the conversation, "Don't feel bad, you swallowed my load last time, it was her time this time and I'll cum in your ass next time..." Women... :rolleyes:

I'm not really a misogynist... promise... :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes