`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I guess I prefer to be more of the 'good' guy, and I realise the game is called Being a DIK and that it involves fraternity antics, the irony isn't lost on me. I was hesitant at first to even play as I am not usually into Humilation games as is (not out right, but if it's too much) and saw that tag. However, I am softie and while I definitely enjoy the lewd scenes, I love seeing Romance in the tags... however, I couldn't get through a lot of the early portions to potentially get there. Honestly, if this was me, I honestly would have left when the MC wanted to. I wouldn't have come back or stuck around. So it just comes down to preferences.
Again, I love and appreciate the work though; would never say it's bad because I felt the game wasn't for me.
Oh man , what should I even say..............................
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Funny thing is I did count them on the off-chance someone would ask, so here they are:

QuinnEp 1Ep 2Ep 3Ep 4Ep 5Ep 6Total
Renders
87​
79​
120​
190​
65​
337​
Animations
3​
4​
23​
20​
-​
27​
More animations then 4/5 of the main girls, Not at all surprising. She's gotten more animations in one episode than Jill's gotten in the entire game so far, which also isn't surprising I mean you can only do so many different kissing animations. :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Johnyboie

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I guess I prefer to be more of the 'good' guy, and I realise the game is called Being a DIK and that it involves fraternity antics, the irony isn't lost on me. I was hesitant at first to even play as I am not usually into Humilation games as is (not out right, but if it's too much) and saw that tag. However, I am softie and while I definitely enjoy the lewd scenes, I love seeing Romance in the tags... however, I couldn't get through a lot of the early portions to potentially get there. Honestly, if this was me, I honestly would have left when the MC wanted to. I wouldn't have come back or stuck around. So it just comes down to preferences.
Again, I love and appreciate the work though; would never say it's bad because I felt the game wasn't for me.
the good / bad issue in my opinion is always complicated.

Mc of the game is always given the chance to do the right thing and to help both LIs and other secondary characters. and in spite of the title I believe that is the canon route of the game.

that said we are halfway through the game, and right now you can choose to have MC perform very morally questionable gestures (drugs, prostitution, disclosing private footage, fights, sexual harassment ..) but in fact they are all choices in your hands.
giving up some makes you think in some routes and with some LI, but it doesn't stop you from playing the game as a whole.

the only "pranks" over which you have little control are those related to the activities of the brotherhood and some mandatory steps with a LI (Bella)

;)

#1#2#3#4#5
Renders (6377)Maya (1689)Josy (1475)Bella (1176)Jill (1110)Sage (1027)Animations (296)Maya (87)Josy (68)Bella (60)Sage (59)Jill (24)

I would never have guessed that Sage was the last one by number of renders :unsure:

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
the good / bad issue in my opinion is always complicated.

Mc of the game is always given the chance to do the right thing and to help both LIs and other secondary characters. and in spite of the title I believe that is the canon route of the game.
probably he was put off by the fact that, even if you try to play as a good guy and always choose the anti-DIK dialogue, you end up being kidnapped, forced to join them as a maggot and to do all the hell week tasks

the early part of the game, for obvious story reasons, heavily tends towards a DIK playstyle. some dialogues probably should've been forced instead of giving an alternate choice to the player that will lead to nothing

Reactions: Johnyboie

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
probably he was put off by the fact that, even if you try to play as a good guy and always choose the anti-DIK dialogue, you end up being kidnapped, forced to join them as a maggot and to do all the hell week tasks

the early part of the game, for obvious story reasons, heavily tends towards a DIK playstyle. some dialogues probably should've been forced instead of giving an alternate choice to the player that will lead to nothing

most morally questionable choices are optional, but on average MC is not a saint

his story with Jill begins by rubbing against her while she sleeps and "ends" with Derek's prank (but also his) at the preps (hoping he didn't slap Tybalt too)

MC practically takes Bella twice to the threshold of a psychological breakdown (they are not mandatory choices, but either you give up on Bella or you have to do it)

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
most morally questionable choices are optional, but on average MC is not a saint

his story with Jill begins by rubbing against her while she sleeps and
Jill is the one who starts rubbing herself against his hand while asleep not vice versa, to which you're given the option to move your hand a bit or remove it completely.

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
While doing my current "Huge DIK" playthrough where I focus on Sage, I noticed that in her "cell phone profile," the MC notes that he acted dominant towards Sage and she liked it. ("Drop the fucking attitude! I was only caring!")

We haven't really seen that since then, with Sage portrayed as mature and experienced while suffering from severe anger issues, instead of as an "aggressive submissive" like her original scene portrayed her as.

Heather has instead taken on the aggressive submissive role, literally getting off on MC treating her like crap.

I wonder if that was Sage's original intended role, and DPC changed his mind for whatever reason and gave those qualities to Heather.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
How can you see how many points you have with each girl? I can´t find such info in my char phone if there is one

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jill is the one who starts rubbing herself against his hand while asleep not vice versa, to which you're given the option to move your hand a bit or remove it completely.
instead of rubbing should I have said grinding? doesn't change much, Jill sleeps, Mc is awake

it is true that it is optional but it remains a behavior very at the limit, even if not perceived in this way at all

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

his story with Jill begins by rubbing against her while she sleeps and "ends" with Derek's prank (but also his) at the preps (hoping he didn't slap Tybalt too)

MC practically takes Bella twice to the threshold of a psychological breakdown (they are not mandatory choices, but either you give up on Bella or you have to do it)
Well, the Jill sleep-rubbing thing is on her (unless the MC chooses to take advantage of it), but the MC definitely does a lot of stupid, irresponsible shit through Episode 5 even you you cling to the CHICK side.

As you say, I find the Bella path borderline creepy (especially if you skip staying with her in Episode 4). And while I like the CHICK path overall, it's still more about the MC fooling around than it is about serious romance. I'm hoping that will change someday, but it's sure been resistant to go there.

Even with the effort to repair the mansion in Episode 6, it's clear the DIKs may become more productive and proactive, but they're still a bunch of frat bros. So if someone can't stand frat antics, this is probably not the game for them.

(Personally I dislike such antics, but I find the rest of this game makes them tolerable in comparison.)

While doing my current "Huge DIK" playthrough where I focus on Sage, I noticed that in her "cell phone profile," the MC notes that he acted dominant towards Sage and she liked it. ("Drop the fucking attitude! I was only caring!")

We haven't really seen that since then, with Sage portrayed as mature and experienced while suffering from severe anger issues, instead of as an "aggressive submissive" like her original scene portrayed her as.

Heather has instead taken on the aggressive submissive role, literally getting off on MC treating her like crap.

I wonder if that was Sage's original intended role, and DPC changed his mind for whatever reason and gave those qualities to Heather.
I think in her second guitar 'lesson' Sage will offer the MC the chance to be in control or give up control in a lewd scene, and comments that she can like both options. You can also see aspects of that in Episode 5. She teases the MC about having sex on Tybalt's bed, then happily goes along with it when he takes it seriously, then insists he strip for her too.

So I suspect that side of Sage is just part of the whole package and that got singled out in that one instance. But it's possible DPC originally planned to make Sage more of a traditional 'bad girl' at first and changed his mind after Episode 1. (If so, I think it was a change for the better.)

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Maya/Josy
;)

#1#2#3#4#5
Renders (6377)Maya (1689)Josy (1475)Bella (1176)Jill (1110)Sage (1027)Animations (296)Maya (87)Josy (68)Bella (60)Sage (59)Jill (24)​
Meanwhile Maya and Josy haters :LUL:

By the way it is surprising that Isabella has more than sage but sage in the last chapter did not have much content (Covid-19) and it is likely that for the next chapter she will be third again

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes