felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There will be no pain if you skip all the dialogues :WeSmart: ,but unfortunately you don't want to miss anything, so take care brother.
I just make several copies of my main harem save then use cheat mod to change the variables, making each save focus on one girl without screwing anyone else. Though idk if that's your style, but it certainly saved me a couple of playthroughs
I know that I am a masochist, but if I have to skip the dialogues at that point I can do without replaying it, in the end I have already seen all the sex scenes, these further playthroughs in theory I do them to discover some changes and in general relive the game .

I don't want to do many, I did the one for Sage, I would like to do the one for Jill (which will be like the way to Santiago de Compostela) and Maya + Josy

the one for Bella and the "solo routes" of Maya and Josy for now I will not take them into consideration

my main routes were one dedicated to the 5 LIs, and one instead "evil". and they were much simpler and more satisfying

SenkuIshigami which mod did you use? the one in OP?

Motivated Man

Nov 19, 2020
I know that I am a masochist, but if I have to skip the dialogues at that point I can do without replaying it, in the end I have already seen all the sex scenes, these further playthroughs in theory I do them to discover some changes and in general relive the game .

I don't want to do many, I did the one for Sage, I would like to do the one for Jill (which will be like the way to Santiago de Compostela) and Maya + Josy

the one for Bella and the "solo routes" of Maya and Josy for now I will not take them into consideration

my main routes were one dedicated to the 5 LIs, and one instead "evil". and they were much simpler and more satisfying

Good luck with Jill only route :HideThePain: Even that i really love Jill i couldnt do this pure torture to me in my main route.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Thats assuming, of course, he plans to release the episode as soon as DPC finishes what he initially planned. I still think he if manages a early month to spare from the plan, chances are DPC will work on improving other areas, if it was on render speed alone I might believe it, but DPC has introduced now micro management into the game plus the new phone and who knows what else he might want to improve (better "fight" mechanics again?) I want to believe but personally I am not holding hope for a March release. Mid April is my bet.

If he can deliever a new episode on March, then its fair to assume we're having a new episode every 5 months or less.
Well, everything is speculative since DPC hasn't given a target for static renders yet. He seems to have decided the main content in Episode 7 (since he was willing to estimate the total animations), but it's clear he hasn't planned out all the details yet. So this is all just guesswork.

But I based my estimate on roughly how long I think it would take DPC to reach 4200 statics at the rate he's been going. He's already mostly completed work on the new phone, so this pace should leave him time to make further game improvements, too.

In my view, DPC accelerated development at the end of Episode 6, which suggests to me he thought it was taking too long to finish. That feeling was reinforced when DPC said he had made a few additional animations for Episode 6 that will be added retroactively. So he does seem to place at least a little value on timely releases (as he defines them).

I agree that DPC isn't going to rush Episodes out like clockwork, but I don't think he's going to delay them just to slow down the pace either. I think it's more that once he's settled on what will be in a given episode, he'll keep working until he hits those marks then release. The new hardware may enable him to be more ambitious when planning the scope of an episode, but only to a point.

Which is already pushing on the time schedule. It feels like he is trapped in a cycle of "bigger means better" with every new update that is released. First the table top RPG and that convolute minigame of cleaning the house and now a whole new phone with a new interface and new functions.
Maybe. It's normal to want to keep upping your work. But as I said, I think DPC does put some limits on himself.

So I don't think it's a given that every episode will be longer and larger than its predecessor. It's possible Episode 6 will be an anomaly, either because DPC scratched his fantasy itch for a while, or because the atypical in-game length of Ep6 required more static renders to cover.

That said, DPC can exceed 125% of Episode 6's renders by mid-March and still have time for new features. Any release before March would be pushing the schedule. A release after that seems to be possible based on what DPC has said.

Reactions: rj677

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019

Yeah the walkthrough mod by Scrappy, allows you to change main variables and affinity. By using it I'm basically on every girls route (except M&J because I chose Jade over them) and screwed every side-girl in my main save

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Was recommended this game recently. Played all of Episode 1, and not sure how far into Episode 2... sadly this game isn't for me. I think the renders are fantastic, the story so far is written for a certain audience though and that audience I don't think is me. That said, it is still well written and definitely made me go further than I might have. I wish DPC all the best with this, obviously this a very popular game with many fans, but not exactly what I am looking for personally. So I hope everyone continues to enjoy.

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Guys I have instaled mod and unlocked all scenes but in scenes with Isabella in most of cases it ends with nothing.Only in 2 of scenes she does blowjob.Is there any sex scene with her?

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Was recommended this game recently. Played all of Episode 1, and not sure how far into Episode 2... sadly this game isn't for me. I think the renders are fantastic, the story so far is written for a certain audience though and that audience I don't think is me. That said, it is still well written and definitely made me go further than I might have. I wish DPC all the best with this, obviously this a very popular game with many fans, but not exactly what I am looking for personally. So I hope everyone continues to enjoy.
No worries mate , I hope you find yourself a game that you enjoy. I also just recently played this game , till ep 1, the game was not Wow but it was interesting, and then I completed ep 2 then 3,4,5,6 and now i am a fan of this game. Though everyone has their own choice of story and game, I think that you should try to complete at least till ep4. I know it will take a lot of time and i don't know whether it will change your thoughts, but I think that you should try it, cuz nothing is Wow at the beginning , as the story moves on, it makes things more understandable and interesting. I hope that you give it another chance.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Guys I have instaled mod and unlocked all scenes but in scenes with Isabella in most of cases it ends with nothing.Only in 2 of scenes she does blowjob.Is there any sex scene with her?
Not yet Bro. But don't worry , in the upcoming episodes it will have{ Maybe}. Its all about the story, Bella's character is shown as a Strict , Quiet , Caring , Loving and a rightful woman. Its kind of hard for our Mc to start a conversation with her, but with each new scene , it takes a higher step and we still don't bout her husband's story so maybe in the coming eps we might find it.

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Not yet Bro. But don't worry , in the upcoming episodes it will have{ Maybe}. Its all about the story, Bella's character is shown as a Strict , Quiet , Caring , Loving and a rightful woman. Its kind of hard for our Mc to start a conversation with her, but with each new scene , it takes a higher step and we still don't bout her husband's story so maybe in the coming eps we might find it.
thank you man for explaining

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes