Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Seriously, I'm hopeful it will make sense but my guess is the MC is calling it quits whether it makes sense or not. I've never though about trying a Swyper only run, though. I might have to try that if it doesn't vanish into the either in Episode 7.
Well, the MC can still be doing things with side girls like Camila, Quinn, Jade, Nicole, etc, but a playthrough can be done where he's not with M&J, he turns down Sage as FWB, he largely avoids Bella and only gets the forced scenes with her, and he's doesn't get too close to Jill, so in this scenario, what reason does he have to get rid of Swyper?

I haven't done this kind of playthrough myself where he's not in or moving towards some kind of relationship with any of the main LIs, so I'm presuming that a MC on a route like that would surely keep Swyper.

I'd suggest if he's not interested in any of the LIs, he needs to start playing a different game... :rolleyes:

Personally I want my MC to be a serial killer and I'm utterly disgusted that DPC hasn't properly fleshed out this path. It's ridiculous that I can't snap people's necks after beating them up (Troy, Dawe etc.). It's poor writing, that's what it is... :mad:

:p
There are still side girls. ;) And maybe that could be one of the endings; he doesn't end up with any main LIs because he just wants to party and essentially be the college gigolo.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Come on, the MC's been using Swyper for over 8 days at this point and it's only given him a chance for with three hot women. That's not even a new sex partner every other day. Clearly unacceptable!

Seriously, I'm hopeful it will make sense but my guess is the MC is calling it quits whether it makes sense or not. I've never though about trying a Swyper only run, though. I might have to try that if it doesn't vanish into the either in Episode 7.

if in the game it is not foreseen that Mc can give in to the temptation of a threesome with Riona and Quinn, I don't think this path of chastity and holiness is foreseen ...

and stop straying from the path that DPC has foreseen ... perverts

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Something I've been wondering about with regards to Swyper, if someone is playing on a route where they pretty much ignore all main LIs as much as possible and haven't hit a lot of the flags that signal a relationship, surely he's not lamenting over his relationship(s) in that scenario, right? Because he doesn't have any. So why, in that case, would he want to give up Swyper? :unsure:
Because he still likes to meet girls the traditional way. Before signing up he's already had (or was about to have) Quinn, Riona, Sarah, Mel, Camilla, Mona, Lily and Jade, I think he's doing just fine without it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There are still side girls. ;) And maybe that could be one of the endings; he doesn't end up with any main LIs because he just wants to party and essentially be the college gigolo.

without forgetting that in that situation there are all the players who had a specific interest in Maya or Josy, but who remained outside, or wanted to stay outside the Trouple

and since these players believe in the existence of solo routes, they can also believe in the value of abstinence

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I'd suggest if he's not interested in any of the LIs, he needs to start playing a different game... :rolleyes:

Personally I want my MC to be a serial killer and I'm utterly disgusted that DPC hasn't properly fleshed out this path. It's ridiculous that I can't snap people's necks after beating them up (Troy, Dawe etc.). It's poor writing, that's what it is... :mad:

:p
Handsome Mc be like:
01.jpg imao.jpg

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
without forgetting that in that situation there are all the players who had a specific interest in Maya or Josy, but who remained outside, or wanted to stay outside the Trouple

and since these players believe in the existence of solo routes, they can also believe in the value of abstinence
Fuck abstinence (how's that for an oxymoron!)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You're disparaging abstinence, so it seems pretty consistent to me. I'd say an oxymoron would be more like "Fuck promiscuity, my MC is saving himself for marriage like a boss!" ;)
Stay a virgin till marriage, jizz on your bride's inner thigh on your wedding night then get cucked by your promiscuous best man for the next decade :cautious:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You're disparaging abstinence, so it seems pretty consistent to me. I'd say an oxymoron would be more like "Fuck promiscuity, my MC is saving himself for marriage like a boss!" ;)
A paradox then? As abstinence can't exist if you fuck it. I dunno, why an I digging this hole? o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Psychedelic

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, at the reduced pace of the last couple weeks, DPC would hit his estimated animation count in mid March. But he could potentially reach that mark before the end of January if he matched his highest pace, so it again comes down to how he spends his effort. On statics, his new pace would match Episode 6 by mid February and hit 4200 statics around March 12, but again, he could hit the numbers faster if he pushes.

Personally, I think early to mid March sounds about right to finish the graphics and probably most of the coding too. Add in a couple weeks to pick off stragglers and beta test and a late March/early April release seems the most likely.
Thats assuming, of course, he plans to release the episode as soon as DPC finishes what he initially planned. I still think he if manages a early month to spare from the plan, chances are DPC will work on improving other areas, if it was on render speed alone I might believe it, but DPC has introduced now micro management into the game plus the new phone and who knows what else he might want to improve (better "fight" mechanics again?) I want to believe but personally I am not holding hope for a March release. Mid April is my bet.

If he can deliever a new episode on March, then its fair to assume we're having a new episode every 5 months or less.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
after a period of detoxification following the release of the last chapter I resumed playing to complete some routes that I wanted to calmly prepare while waiting for the seventh chapter. I took a long break to be able to play the game again, without skipping anything.

but I must say that making these "faithful" routes is really tiring ... at least in the first chapters you have to continually neglect the other LI, lie to them or mistreat them ...

I don't know if it's good for me ...

Motivated Man

Nov 19, 2020
after a period of detoxification following the release of the last chapter I resumed playing to complete some routes that I wanted to calmly prepare while waiting for the seventh chapter. I took a long break to be able to play the game again, without skipping anything.

but I must say that making these "faithful" routes is really tiring ... at least in the first chapters you have to continually neglect the other LI, lie to them or mistreat them ...

There will be no pain if you skip all the dialogues :WeSmart: ,but unfortunately you don't want to miss anything, so take care brother.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019

I just make several copies of my main harem save then use cheat mod to change the variables, making each save focus on one girl without screwing anyone else. Though idk if that's your style, but it certainly saved me a couple of playthroughs

Reactions: felicemastronzo

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thats assuming, of course, he plans to release the episode as soon as DPC finishes what he initially planned. I still think he if manages a early month to spare from the plan, chances are DPC will work on improving other areas, if it was on render speed alone I might believe it, but DPC has introduced now micro management into the game plus the new phone and who knows what else he might want to improve (better "fight" mechanics again?) I want to believe but personally I am not holding hope for a March release. Mid April is my bet.

If he can deliever a new episode on March, then its fair to assume we're having a new episode every 5 months or less.
Which is already pushing on the time schedule. It feels like he is trapped in a cycle of "bigger means better" with every new update that is released. First the table top RPG and that convolute minigame of cleaning the house and now a whole new phone with a new interface and new functions.

Reactions: DavDR

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
I believe it's 5 XP per 1000 points, but there are a lot of other things to keep track of, too.

Other than the dreadfully clunky interface, I really like the mansion mini-game (though "mini" is pushing it). If you want to dive into the details, you can find a lot of good information here, here, or here.

As Shazba mentioned, Maya's dialog will change a little bit depending on the MC's choices. Even if the MC had sex with her in Ep 5, she was shocked that she couldn't take much of his infamous baseball bat despite being rather drunk. So it makes some sense she'd still be nervous about it.

Also, her main concern seems to be whether the MC likes what she does with him, which actually applies very well to this situation: she's worried he didn't enjoy it since he couldn't go "all the way" and was just being polite. Her concern is overdone, but it's understandable given that Maya is both very introverted and extremely uncertain about her sexuality at the moment (for several different reasons).

That said, I agree her actions make more sense if the MC went with Josy in Episode 5, which is a curious decision. I've always felt that, even though I prefer Josy's scene over all, following Maya was an easy call: Josy just got great news and is walking on clouds whereas Maya was feeling alone and vulnerable for obvious reasons. Maya's scenes in Episode 6 make me wonder if DPC expected us to choose Josy's path more often.
Well it is called - Being a DIK...

I'll let myself out.

Reactions: Johnyboie
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes