Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You'll have to take that up with DPC, he usually only includes the LIs in his "group pic" special renders :p. Alternatively, she may have been kidnapped by @Mormont who has a special thing for her :KEK:.
She doesn't seem to be getting as much attention as of late which is a shame considering the content that she has is amongst the hottest. Well she's better off without those two Burkes creeping around every corner :LOL:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Maya more so in particular, it seems any decent looking genuinely good hearted guy could have gotten her. MC just happened to be the first she met.
Lucky for him then, eh? ;)

It is not officially confirmed but it is understood, watching the development news and also looking at one of the last conversations with Derek, the MC himself tells him that it has been good but that he does not want to use it anymore. To be honest, I understand, there was no more interesting girl, the rest of them, he already have their phone numbers, no need to use swyper again.
I actually hope Swyper doesn't go away, not necessarily because I still want to see him hook up with random characters (Ellie could still be a possibility), but because I think that the MC should properly end things first. If he's not going to have a scene with Ellie, then he should at least contact her and Nicole to let them know he's signing off from the app, and with Nicole in particular it would be good if he could get her number to stay in contact.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Lucky for him then, eh? ;)

I actually hope Swyper doesn't go away, not necessarily because I still want to see him hook up with random characters (Ellie could still be a possibility), but because I think that the MC should properly end things first. If he's not going to have a scene with Ellie, then he should at least contact her and Nicole to let them know he's signing off from the app, and with Nicole in particular it would be good if he could get her number to stay in contact.
I think Nicole has the Mc number already, almost certainly, but I think in the end he got it

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She was Mega HOT. Turned both MC and Tommy's heads. I guess she'll be Cathy's replacement teacher. :sneaky:
I doubt we will be seeing her again but who knows. For me, when that scene came up, how it was framed and that she was wearing a red dress made me 75% sure that it was DPC trolling us based on an (in)famous meme...

This:
TownNight1.jpg
:D

Zatanna2

Jun 14, 2018
It is not officially confirmed but it is understood, watching the development news and also looking at one of the last conversations with Derek, the MC himself tells him that it has been good but that he does not want to use it anymore. To be honest, I understand, there was no more interesting girl, the rest of them, he already have their phone numbers, no need to use swyper again.
understandable, things got serious with some LI so it be wise to quit it

in one of the last previews DPC showed MC's "new mobile" and the Swyper application was no longer there
aah i see

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
Hopefully there'll be a scene with Maya's dad coming in to check on her again. He'll be at her door and hear his daughter moaning right so he's like huzzah! I caught that lesbo in the act and he'll use the key right to open the door.
But then he just sees the MC blowing his load on that runway of a forehead
That would end the whole problems and Maya would not need to enter in the secret brothel of Quinn.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I doubt we will be seeing her again but who knows. For me, when that scene came up, how it was framed and that she was wearing a red dress made me 75% sure that it was DPC trolling us based on an (in)famous meme...

This:
View attachment 988183
:D
Nah, this being DPC, I was thinking more along the line of the version from the Matrix; she's actually an unstoppable killing machine acting on motives unrelated to the world around us.

understandable, things got serious with some LI so it be wise to quit it
I agree... if the MC is starting to get serious. He is with Jill, but it's not clear on any of the other paths.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I agree... if the MC is starting to get serious. He is with Jill, but it's not clear on any of the other paths.
Something I've been wondering about with regards to Swyper, if someone is playing on a route where they pretty much ignore all main LIs as much as possible and haven't hit a lot of the flags that signal a relationship, surely he's not lamenting over his relationship(s) in that scenario, right? Because he doesn't have any. So why, in that case, would he want to give up Swyper? :unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Something I've been wondering about with regards to Swyper, if someone is playing on a route where they pretty much ignore all main LIs as much as possible and haven't hit a lot of the flags that signal a relationship, surely he's not lamenting over his relationship(s) in that scenario, right? Because he doesn't have any. So why, in that case, would he want to give up Swyper? :unsure:
if he's not interested in any LI he doesn't even need Swyper.

he is a serious guy who only thinks about studying

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Come on, the MC's been using Swyper for over 8 days at this point and it's only given him a chance for with three hot women. That's not even a new sex partner every other day. Clearly unacceptable!

Seriously, I'm hopeful it will make sense but my guess is the MC is calling it quits whether it makes sense or not. I've never thought about trying a Swyper only run, though. I might have to try that if it doesn't vanish into the either in Episode 7.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
if he's not interested in any LI he doesn't even need Swyper.

he is a serious guy who only thinks about studying
I'd suggest if he's not interested in any of the LIs, he needs to start playing a different game... :rolleyes:

Personally I want my MC to be a serial killer and I'm utterly disgusted that DPC hasn't properly fleshed out this path. It's ridiculous that I can't snap people's necks after beating them up (Troy, Dawe etc.). It's poor writing, that's what it is... :mad:

:p

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes