travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Nope. Last night I had 4 orgasms in the space of an hour.
Jesus man, just thinking about it hurts my head. Even when younger I would need AT LEAST few hours to give even slightest fuck about going again and even then, unless I had Jade literally jumping on my dick and demanding son's cummies, I wouldn't have build up enough horny to care for going again anyway.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Same here, except it doesn't account for Nick's room.
First thought, worst thought, they're smart, they know that while the Jocks will be prime suspects it will eventually become obvious that even Dawe wouldn't be that stupid, at which point they've already framed another person in Vinny, Nick's friend, and, because he's a drug dealer, their won't be the same motivation to carry out a meaningful investigation.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
But nerds just don't have the physical strength to carry on that devastation. have they hired a construction team? and they had no time to plan the action
does not take that much strength if there is not a tough guy defending it! ever herd of Archimedes lever principle or cranes the dude created? it takes some energy and dynamic or being a bit lively but the Adrenalin of revenge and payback means they won´t lack the stamina to keep destroying!

As for planning you think people that play D&G and can set up a story like we played last time with so many different moving parts is unable to do a little exercise in logistic and human resources assignment?

we don´t know how many geeks there are they can be like 30-40 with the girls! If one considers that the feminists can be part of the geeks and sally and a few of the feminists have had access to the dik mansion they got the blueprints and plans to do it the more effectively possible!

In the end for the betas it`s just a question of doing the cost benefit analyses, because if they are caught and anger the Jock`s it won`t be just a few wedgies, not that the dik`s are to be trifled with either, everyone knows how much of a nutcase those guys are and how miserable they can make someone that crosses them! check dawe how many times he as been cucked?

Also why not the feminist while we´re talking? i mean they seem to hate dick and could have been spurned on by Jade!

My theory still stands it was the Jock´s being led by Chad at the bequest of Stephen!

Stephen protects them the jocks get their revenge and chad gets his position back (if they can get the computer) and Stephen gets revenge on those who have looked upon his wife nakedness and erases proof of the stain on his honor as a man!

also explains what happened after the trashing! Cathy as been double crossed by Jade who stood with Stephen on voting the removal of Chad sentence!

and the Jock`s that are now under Stephen protection feel brazen enough to go around distributing the pictures without the fear of consequences!

even if you did not show the video, nothing prevents jade from telling Stephen as a revenge and then Stephen explains one of the pledge boards tasks and she realizes all the dik`s might have looked upon her "performance"! But since the video was not in the computer and nothing showed up on social media she still goes for the MC! By the way Jade admitting doesn't mean she rated out on with whom she cheated just that it was a dik!

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
There's problems with every theory regarding who trashed the mansion. Between dildos, time and effort, motivation, insider info, etc., it could be Alphas, Betas, Vinny, Troy, or who knows who else. Maybe even the MC's grandpa.

I'm figuring whoever did it is also likely linked to the Cathy pic, Jade video, & Chad blackmail, all of which probably came from the DIK laptop. I attempted to see who had been using it, but the logon auditing was disabled. So, I enabled it, and also installed a keylogger. Hopefully, it might reveal something if they try again. I'll keep y'all posted.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
and Maya is for my Opinion the best Girl
You're a man of good taste. (y)

screenshot0106.png

There's problems with every theory regarding who trashed the mansion. Between dildos, time and effort, motivation, insider info, etc., it could be Alphas, Betas, Vinny, Troy, or who knows who else. Maybe even the MC's grandpa.

I'm figuring whoever did it is also likely linked to the Cathy pic, Jade video, & Chad blackmail, all of which probably came from the DIK laptop. I attempted to see who had been using it, but the logon auditing was disabled. So, I enabled it, and also installed a keylogger. Hopefully, it might reveal something if they try again. I'll keep y'all posted.
There's no problem with the Jocks theory. It's the most straightforward and plainly obvious one. All the others require twisting yourself into knots trying to explain them.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
:LOL:
And :love: for having the good doctor in your signature.

I don't have any good Vinny theories, but here's my Tommy theory:
I think Tommy will die of an overdose of poorly-cut heroin from Quinn. I guess I'll be sad over the general loss of human life via an OD, but it will be difficult for me to feel completely devastated about Tommy specifically. DPC's reconciliation attempt during boys night out didn't really land for me. Tommy just has such a punchable face. It will be interesting, however, to see if Quinn goes running to MC for comfort. Will that be the impetus for change or will she go right back to the drug life leading to her own demise?
All of you guys so butthurt over Tommy being hard on you during Maggot Basic. LOL, I'd love to see your hysterics after encountering a real Drill Sargeant.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I am aware of those 3 which I pointed out in my previous post. But there's one more "???" option if I recall correctly and I never managed to unlock it.
The last "???" is unlocked if you ask about Bourbon, Scotch and Beer (2 of the 3, I think). It opens up a "What can I order?" option where the bartender will explain he doesn't get much call for alcohol around these parts.
Bourbon_Scotch_Beer.jpg

If Josy doesn't kick Tommy, he won't be holding an ice pack on his frank & beans at the surprise party.

If she does, he's holding the pack, and you see why later when you call M&J and they tell you they turned in their scavenger hunt proof.
Yes, but RogueShadowDev is correct: Josy will kick Tommy in the groin as long as the MC didn't fight him - even if she's not in a relationship with the MC. But the player will only see the flashback explaining WHY Tommy had to ice his groin during the phone call with Josy & Maya, and that call only happens if he's dating them. So Tommy's injury is just an unexplained loose end in certain playthroughs.

It's possible Josy won't kick Tommy if the MC is sufficiently DIKish, I don't have a playthrough without mini-games to check on that quickly. But my guess is she still will, because she just hates Tommy that much.

Going back to the earlier discussion about the Burkes' wealth, my feeling is that they are, to use a snobbish British term I particlarly dislike, New Money, meaning they've only become rich in the last 1 or 2 generations whereas the Burgmeisters and Royces are Old Money, meaning they've been rich for many generations.

On top of that, I feel the Burkes are rich rather than wealthy. The difference? Well, to borrow a couple of lines from Chris Rock "Shaq is rich, the guy who signs his paychecks is wealthy" and "Wealth is something you can't get rid of, rich you can lose over a summer and a coke habit"
The Burkes are definitely New Money, but I'm not sure they're less wealthy than the Royces or Burgmeisters. One of the reasons New Money was reviled by Old Money was that they had so much wealth (liquid wealth, to boot) that they couldn't be ignored. We don't have any hard metrics, but we know Stephen is a big enough donor to B&R to be made an honorary professor/administrator, and Tybalt can run the Preps as his own personal fiefdom. Jill's family MIGHT have more money than the Burkes, but I don't think it's a guarantee.

And just like the Vinny theory that would require many more leaps in logic and circumstance than the Jocks being the ones who did it.
The game has been pretty blatant in painting Vinny as a foil for the MC. Given all that foreshadowing, it's natural that people will expect the two to butt heads at some point. That doesn't mean it WILL happen, or happen in the way we expect, but it does make Vinny a far more plausible candidate for shadowy mastermind than Magnar.

I do agree the Jocks are still the most likely culprits (and overall simplest explanation) based on what we know at the moment.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The game has been pretty blatant in painting Vinny as a foil for the MC. Given all that foreshadowing, it's natural that people will expect the two to butt heads at some point. That doesn't mean it WILL happen, or happen in the way we expect, but it does make Vinny a far more plausible candidate for shadowy mastermind than Magnar.

I do agree the Jocks are still the most likely culprits (and overall simplest explanation) based on what we know at the moment.
I don't see him being a "foil", but rather as a mirrored version of Vinny, but better than him; someone who can seem at times to be similarly resourceful, single-minded, and ambitious, but who does things for the benefit of others not himself, which is the difference between him and Vinny.

If they are to ever meet and "butt heads" I reckon it would be within Quinn's story since we know that Vinny has seemingly become something of a rival for Quinn in the sense that he's doing better than her in selling the drugs. So maybe he'll offer her some sort of shady deal to help her and this is where the MC would come in to help/counsel Quinn so she doesn't go through with it. I don't, however, see Vinny being the "mastermind" of anything.

Reactions: Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Holy Bacchus Vinnys only beating Quinn at selling drugs because she won't touch the higher end stuff like coke and she has a limited customer base right?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Holy Bacchus Vinnys only beating Quinn at selling drugs because she won't touch the higher end stuff like coke and she has a limited customer base right?
Yeah, it seems like all she sells is pot and Tommy did once use some needle drug once, but don't know if that was just for him or if she also deals whatever that was, so it does seem she doesn't touch the harder stuff that much. However, they're just expecting her to turn a certain profit on what she gets from them, so it's not as if she couldn't bump up the prices a bit, but it does seem like they're deliberately trying to put the squeeze on Quinn and this might be how Vinny re-enters the picture to offer help in some way that will just get her in deeper and be more risky if she agrees.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
do not forget that it might also imply him selling to minors!

as for Tommy loosing it? we all know that Quinn is overcharging if he goes to the downtown and get it directly he will probably cut the cost of what he used to pay to just 20%! so yes he can OD but that is because he gets his stuff on higher grade then what Quinn sells (or cuts) or he buys so much amount that his organism might not take the bang of his increase consumption! Anyway i don´t know how much DPC knows about this particular world and how well he can portray it, probably gonna be some Hollywood bullshit where all consumers are just evil instead of recognizing that these are people normally in tremendous emotional pain who need help!

also we got the image of Quinn having caught up to the guy who stole from her! somehow that is never gonna end well...

as for the needle things many prescription drugs are inject able because they hit faster and harder! people can also smoke heroin but they inject cause its more effective, same for cocaine but since cocaine is a buzz that goes by fast instead of heroin who lasts far longer the injecting stuff does not do much sense except you´re on a budget and wanna stretch it out, but if you do that crack seems more effective!

now me personally i am all for free choice but that choice can`t be given to people who do not have the maturity to make them! in many ways junkies have lost their ability to choose but i considered it more like a market conditions imposed on those poor people!

what do i mean from it? the stress and lack of human true connections from that world weakens them mentally

all study shows that if you provide those people with a house and meaningful human interactions they reduce in average 20% to 50% every year their consumption

furthermore when its legal somehow people find their ceiling and never go harder

when its more expensive (as it currently is because of the current "market conditions" imposed by the governments prohibition) they tend to go for the harder stuff and thus become more violent initiating a self destructive cycle that also hurts society greatly

yes i´m one of those nutcases for personal responsibility and getting the government out of people´s life except for quality control and enforcing the social rules but not to create them and impose unjust laws on people who are mature!

if there´s an age for smoking and drinking there should be an age for some of the harder stuff make it 27 or 65 or whatever

alcohol during the Prohibition era was a good example of the social disasters such things bring!

Last edited:
Reactions: Casmyr
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes